MOOSE MOUNTAIN LODGE #539View Fullscreen
Only a couple of miles from downtown Gatlinburg and all the action, you would never expect to find a huge log lodge on a private, wooded lot with a commanding view of world famous Mount LeConte. The privacy afforded by the large lot a screen of forest is a rare blessing so near the heart of Gatlinburg and the landmark Space Needle and Ripleys Aquarium of the Smokies, the most highly attended aquarium in the United States. As you pull up behind the 5 bedroom Moose Mountain Lodge in your vehicle, you will notice first, ample parking for your family or group. Then, you will notice the rear deck that leads to the entrance of the lodge and which also wraps around the south side of the property where the breathtaking view of the mountains awaits you. From the gracious entrance deck that wraps around to take in the Smokies view to the well appointed entertainment room to the superb sleeping accommodations, Moose Mountain Lodge exudes class and comfort. To find this sort of lodge on such a private lot so close to downtown Gatlinburg is as rare as it gets. Enjoy! Games begin with an professional arcade quality Multicade electronic arcade, which hosts over 100 games. A large foosball table and a tournament air hockey game heat up the action. Games in this wonderfully appointed entertainment room are capped off by the full sized, tournament billiards table. There is also a deck just off this lower level entertainment area, and this deck features comfortable log furniture for enjoying the setting, and an 8 person hot tub with very private, wooded surroundings. Reserve this cabin today! Pricing is for 10 people. Kids under 12 stay free. Additional adults above 10 are just $12.50 nightly.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Decorated for Christmas
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Theater Room
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Had a great time! – Brad M. 10/4/2016
- Cabin was very nice, comfortable beds. The o my issue was that the hot tub wouldn't heat but it was repaired very promptly by your maintenance crew.
- Amazing cabin – Charles J. 8/21/2016
- I would highly recommend renting from Aunt Bugs. What an amazing...well cabin I guess but it was a luxury cabin. Everything you needed for an awesome experience.
- January Getaway for a Long Weekend – Greg M. 1/20/2016
- Very nice place. Outside picture does not do it justice -- better looking than that. Very nice on the inside. Big, comfortable rooms. Plenty of seats for everybody. Everything in working order. No problems at all.
- Beautiful cabin with breathtaking view – Alisa J. 1/6/2016
- Cabin was very clean and we'll decorated. Exceptional view and easy to locate. We didn't have any issues with the driveway but if icy could be difficult. Would definitely stay again.
- satisfied – 8/19/2015
- Had a great time
- FANTASTIC – Karen E. 11/21/2014
- The house was amazing, the kids has so much to do.
- An amazing cabin for a family outting – Sathish Kumar K. 10/29/2014
- We were a group of 5 families. Everyone liked the cabin a lot, especially the amenities provided. Kids did not want to leave the cabin. The cabin was neatly maintained. Had everything that we wanted, could not ask for more.
- Good time had by all! – Cheri D. 8/25/2014
- My husband and I were blessed with 4 children and 6 grandchildren we like to vacation together and spend a little extra time together. We had lots of room and things to do while at the cabin and lots to do in the Great Smokey Mountains. Our cabin was clean, nice, and centrally located. Only fault it was difficult to park 5 cars at the property.
- Good – Belkys M V. 8/14/2014
- Very good, I'll come back next year
- It was a great venue, whole family enjoyed. – 7/6/2014
- Could not have picked a better location. Close to everything we wanted to do. The game room was exceptional. Something for Granny to ten year olds.
- Great Experience – Kellie T. 6/28/2014
- My experience with Aunt Bugs was great. They were very nice and helpful. The cabin we stayed in, Moose Mountain Lodge, was beautiful. There were a few things that needed minor repairs but nothing worth contacting the office about. My family and I enjoyed this cabin very much.
- AWESOME VACATION !!!! – Barbara W. 5/28/2014
- The cabin was absolutely wonderful, plenty of space for all 13 of us, and the cabin was very clean, the only problem we had at all, was the steep incline going up the mountain to the cabin, which was extremely hard for two of our parties vehicles...definitely would suggest taking a 4 wheel drive if you plan on staying there.
- Great family weekend! – Sharon S. 5/28/2014
- Awesome cabin!
- Moose Mountain Lodge – Joan S. 5/20/2014
- Great time. Family enjoyed our weekend just was to short.
- Jarvis – Jerome J. 3/20/2014
- Awesome – 12/10/2013
- It was hard to find at first but awesome we enjoyed our stay
- LOVED IT!!!! THE CABIN WAS THE BEST CABIN MY GROUP HAS STAYED IN! – Matthew P. 5/24/2013
- LOVED IT!!!! THE CABIN WAS THE BEST CABIN MY GROUP HAS STAYED IN TO DATE AND WE DO TWO THREE DAY VACATIONS A YEAR OVER THE LAST 6 YEARS GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR SURE THANKS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED....
|Charles J. - 08/20/2016||5.0|
Amazing cabin! Everything we needed was there. We did not want to leave and are already planning our next trip!
|Saloni M. - 04/04/2016||5.0|
Great location and view, clean and had a great time.
|Greg M. - 01/19/2016||5.0|
Easy reservation process. Electronic documents were very helpful. Very easy checking in. The cabin was very clean and everything was in working order. No issues at all. Check-out was just a phone call, so very easy there as well. Great job by staff! Thank you! -Greg
|Cissy M. - 01/02/2016||5.0|
Moose Mountain Lodge was amazing. It was exactly like the pictures and the surrounding area was perfect. We didn't have the white Christmas that we hoped for, but there are so many things to do in and out of the cabin that we didn't mind missing the snow.
|Scott B. - 09/22/2015||4.0|
Overall the cabin was great. It was well supplied and clean, with plenty of room for the 7 guests in our party. There were some minor issues with a broken chair and and the lock on the lower level entrance on the porch, but it did not affect our stay and we reported them to maintenance, who assured me they would be repaired soon. Be aware that the driveway is very steep and inaccessible to vehicles with low ground clearance. We began parking one of our vehicles in the drive across from ours to avoid damage. Fortunately, that cabin was not occupied at the time, and aside from having to walk up the drive to our cabin, it was only a minor inconvenience. Prior knowledge of the circumstance would make it a non-issue.
|Christina G. - 09/21/2015||3.0|
We had to change the cabin we originally booked when we ACCIDENTALLY found out our first choice was 20 MILES OUTSIDE OF GATLINBURG.....really feel this minor detail should have been included in the cabin info (we would have been stuck with that huge inconvenience had it not been for a last minute trip to Gatlinburg for a trade show in July) The cabin was beautiful, however, with the price we paid, I truly was disappointed with the following: not all the bathrooms had floor mats, a kitchen cabinet door hanging on one hinge; the outside of the fridge was nasty; the love seat on the lower lever BROKEN (remove it.....very frustrating to walk into that, I think! Who's going to sit on a broken couch???); jetted tub room, found a dresser door knob and a large piece of steel wool on the floor between the tub and the bed; the burgandy comforter on one of the loft beds.......GROSS!!!!; our white socks and bare feet....BLACK from the floors. Its suppose to be home-away-from-home and I was a quite uncomfortable with the condition the cabin was in for the price.