A MOONLIGHT RIDGE #162View Fullscreen
A Moonlight Ridge is an excellent 2 story, 1 bedroom Pigeon Forge cabin that sleeps up to 4 people.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Outlet Shopping
- Close to Dollywood
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Hot Tub
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Hi – Brandon G. 10/19/2016
- Great overall experience, with great fall colors
- Excellent Stay – Thomas S. 8/13/2016
- Excellent. Did not have a skillet in the cabin, Aunt Bug's provide a set of three new ones. Had a problem with a wasp nest on roof of rear deck. Aunt Bug's had Orkin out to take care of it within the hour. Can't complement Aunt Bug's enough. Only suggestion would be to improve the grill.
- Very Relaxing – Tammy J. 7/18/2016
- This was me and my husband's second trip here within a month and a half. We enjoyed the first stay so much we came back for a second and will be back for more. Each time our cabin was so nice and clean we were so satisfied with it. The staff was so nice and friendly. We are in the process of planning a big family trip there.
- A Moonlight Ridge – 5/24/2016
- It was everything and more
- Exactly as described – 5/23/2016
- I give this cabin and Aunt Bug's five stars because there's just nothing that I think could have been better. Everything was as described and shown. We loved this cabin.
- Super location – Corey M. 5/20/2016
- This cabin is in one of the most convient locations I have ever stayed in the Pigeon Forge Area. The cabin is also very private.
- Moonlight Ridge – 9/28/2015
- My stay with Aunt Bugs cabin rentals was great. The location of the cabin was perfect for having your own quiet space. There are other cabins around you but you hardly notice them given the location and trees that are around the cabin. Overall, it was a great stay and I will definitely be back again.
- Great time – 9/22/2015
- Great cabin in a great location! I would definitely stay there again.
- smoky mountains – 8/30/2015
- the cabin was exactly as pictured on your website, very quiet and peaceful resort, once we learned our way around; it sits close to everything the area has to offer, this was our first visit to the smoky mtns,renting the cabin instead of a motel was definitely the way to go. Thank You Aunt Bugs!
- Fun Family Vacation – 7/29/2015
- We had a great time. Our cabin was far enough away from the busy area for a peacefully, quite, relaxing, but close enough to enjoy the fun within 5 minutes.
|Paul M. - 10/30/2016||5.0|
Outstanding, best vacation ever, we will definitely be coming back
|Brandon G. - 10/18/2016||4.0|
Nice place with great atmosphere. Quality environment with a great location
|Charitti S. - 10/12/2016||4.0|
Everything great but hot tub didn't work . Wouldn't heat up.
|Diana M. - 10/03/2016||5.0|
Renting with Aunt Bug's couldn't have been easier. The cabin was perfect!
|Thomas S. - 08/13/2016||5.0|
Aunt Bug's is always excellent. It had been 11 years since I was down. I have always used Aunt Bug's through the '90's and early 2000's. Always top notch service. When we could find no skillet, Aunt Bug's provided 3 new ones. When we had a wasp problem with a large nest on the roof of the deck, Aunt Bug's had Orkin right out to eliminate it. Can't speak more highly of Aunt Bug's. I do have one minor dissatisfication this trip. Was not impressed with grill. Thanks to all at Aunt Bug's Cabin Rentals. Will not be as long in coming back next time. Will see you in 2017.
|Joseph G. - 06/19/2016||5.0|
The services provided were excellent. I would recommend Aunt Bugs to anyone
|Kathleen L. - 05/24/2016||5.0|
Everything was great. The only problems we had was with the app. The app did not tell us where your office was for check-in, and when we checked out using he app i did not get a confirmation that you received the check-out.
|Amber S. - 05/23/2016||5.0|
Everything about the cabin was great. I would definitely come back and stay again
|Matthew T. - 03/10/2016||4.0|
Very polite, the cabin was clean and warm on arrival. It was very romantic with the hot tub and stars over head. All in all everything fell into place.
|David N. - 09/28/2015||5.0|
The stay was great. The location was perfect for having a good quiet getaway. I like the rules enforced by management which keeps others from making too much noise/being too rowdy. I'll definitely be back again!!!
|Philip B. - 09/16/2015||5.0|
Great vacation stay! Cannot wait to come back next year!
|John A. - 08/26/2015||5.0|
Moonlight Ridge cabin #162 was perfect! I do not travel well as most places do not meet my standard of cleanliness; however, Auntbug's left me speachless - there was NOTHING for me to complain about (my husband was surprised that I had nothing negative to say :-) ) We plan to try and make Auntbug's a regular romantic vacation destination.
|Rebecca L. - 07/18/2015||4.0|
Great job. (Wish the cabin phone number was unlisted. Too many unsolicited callers each day.) Other than that, great cabin and a great view!
|Luis G. - 07/06/2015||5.0|
Excellent evrirhen was excellent ecep for The TV thanks we will came back soon.
|Steve O. - 07/01/2015||5.0|
Went above and beyond! Listened to our wants and fulfilled the order. Nice Job!!
|Cheryl L. - 06/23/2015||5.0|
The cabin was extremely clean!!!!!! It was very easy to load and unload the car. We had a beautiful view.