LUCKY LOGS #283View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge (less than 1 mile from Light #8, just East of the Golf Course)This luxury log townhome in the GolfView Resort next to Dollywood & the Golf Course at Light #8 is one of the best locations offered central to Pigeon Forge. You are located less than 1 mile to the Parkway. Your family will enjoy all the comforts of a first-class resort: Wifi internet access, indoor swimming pool, sauna, golf course nearby, and so much more! Did you know this log townhome unit has two master suites! That's right, you'll enjoy premium King Bed, oversized Jacuzzi bathtub, UPGRADED in-room Flat Screen TV, and private bathroom in each master suite. Not to mention, the lower level suite has its own kitchenette plus pool table. Your main level has cozy living room with gas fireplace and a beautiful painted mural of Cades Cove. It also has a dining area with full kitchen. Rain or shine, you can enjoy your own private, professionally maintained hot tub in your enclosed patio. Lucky Logs is a beautiful log townhome that your friends & family are sure to enjoy, while they stay close to all the action! This Resort has the location, amenity package, and affordable price that will keep you coming back. Cabin rental is priced for 4. Each additional person is $12.50 nightly. Sorry, no pets or smoking here.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Fireplace - Gas (2)
- Golf Course
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Shared Pool
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Private Hot Tub
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Sleeps 7
- Awesome Cabin – Jewell D. 10/2/2015
- Great accommodations. It would be nice to have an extra chair in main area, but on the whole, it was superb. Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable.
- Had a great time --cabin was beautiful – Karen V. 9/27/2015
- We did have a wonderful time. We even had a bear that was very close to our cabin. The only thing my husband did not like was that the shower upstairs was too small. He is over 6' tall.
- Lucky Logs is a great cabin – Teresa S. 8/16/2015
- The cabin is very hot, especially upstairs. They need to fix the ventilation, or create some more air vents for the cabin. Other than that, it was GREAT!
- Nice Cabin, nice location – Rick B. 3/24/2015
- This is the first cabin we have stayed more than one time at during our 12 years of traveling to Pigeon Forge for our anniversary. It is very nice and well maintained as well as nicely located. It is an end unit so it is more isolated than most cabins in resort type areas. It is easy to get in and out of and you are close to everything without having to get out on the main strip. The area has developed more since last year and traffic is a little more active, but that is something one has to expect with how the entire Pigeon Forge area has grown. Any maintenance problems are very quickly addressed as well.
- Luv those cabins! – 1/14/2015
- Me and my childhood bestie (sis), my 20 year old son and 17 year old daughter, her 9 year old daughter and 8 year old niece enjoyed a wonderful couple of days together in the mtns. Between hot tub and jacuzzies and three floors there was plenty of room to run and spread out.
- Lucky logs 283 – Patsy H. 12/11/2014
- it was nice would have like to known it was a duplex though. We had no christmas lights in our cabin, maybe didn't have time to put them up yet. Only one decoration
- lucky to get this cabin – 8/15/2014
- very nice place. Beautiful cabin. loved seeing the Dollywood fireworks from our deck! Traffic sound was loud though. didn't notice it so much until night time.....
- Our awesome vacation – Dolores W. 8/12/2014
- This was a wonderful experience we really enjoyed our stay at Lucky Logs.I would definately use Aunt Bugs cabin rental again.
- 3 day Getaway – Debbie D. 6/11/2014
- This was a great place! We would use this again. Loved the area and so close to everything. We think it would be great to stay here in the winter. We always worry about booking at that time of the year and the weather not allowing us to get to the location we are renting.
All amenities were great. The guys loved the sauna. The only thing we wish might have been better would have been the shower upstairs not having much pressure and took a long time to heat up.
We would encourage anyone to go check this place out.
- spring break 2014 – Barbara S. C. 5/10/2014
- The Lucky Logs cabin is in a great location, off main Parkway, but close to all attractions, shopping and places to eat. My 2 grandkids love to stay in cabins everytime we visit Pigeon Forge instead of the close quarters in a motel or hotel room. The cabin fit us perfectly and was described well in the description and pictures, however, we found that the blinds were in need of being replaced, there were broken slats and you could not open and close them. We like to let the sunshine in during the day and close them at night. I would recommend this cabin to others and I would rent the cabin for my family.
- Enjoyable stay – Rick B. 4/21/2014
- The cabin is nicely located. You can see the top of one of the roller coasters in Dollywood from the deck. It has great access to the back roads around the main strip through Pigeon Forge and the main strip can be quickly accessed as well. The only down fall we found was the upstairs bed. It was rather hard. The cabin has some really nice murals and a beautiful stain glass window that helps provide privacy. The cabin is at the very end and that provides you with some additional privacy. We really enjoyed our stay for our anniversary.
- Relaxing – Lucy T. 4/17/2014
- Very nice and cozy. Would stay again but would like to be more secluded. No complaints. Two days not enough.
- cozy – 4/17/2014
- Nice clean cabin good location it was a little small for 5 of us with one couch and one lazy boy but still a nice place.
- Great Trip – 3/17/2014
- The Cabin was very convient to everything.
- excellent – Nina S. 12/31/2013
- It was excellent. Good location for what was were there for.
- lucky logs – Ruth G. 12/26/2013
- I like everything but did not like hearing the traffic
- Lucky Logs – 9/11/2013
- The place was very nice, I didn't realize it was a duplex, I know photos can be deceiving. I know getting a place close to town you have to give up some things, heard traffic all night long since we were on the road, but the convenience of being close to town made up for it.
- Log Cabin Living – Lawrence K. 8/21/2013
- The facilities were central to all our activities and a perfect place to rest at the end of the day.
- Great time! – 8/2/2013
- Vacationed with another couple. Great setup. Private sleeping areas for each couple and a common area to enjoy together. Had a wonderful stay
- lucky logs – 7/20/2013
- We had a really nice stay, and will come again. Thanks.
- Great stay – 6/14/2013
- It was a great vacation for us. The cabin is great.
- Excellent location, close to it all – Aaron K. 4/24/2013
- Every thing was in order and it was located close to the main strip. Our only complaint is that it only has one king bed and one queen bed yet when advertised it was suppose to have to king suites. Other than that it is a nice cozy relaxing cabin
- I would come back – 4/8/2013
- I wish the indoor pool was a little bigger - its quite small.
The WiFi was non existent and this caused some issues with us as my husband counted on it for work.
|Jewell D. - 10/01/2015||5.0|
Great cabin. Wonderful accommodations. Far exceeded our expectations. Thanks so much! Coomunication between us was excellent.
|Tracey B. - 07/30/2015||4.0|
Good, the cabin was a little dusty especially upstairs and the middle bathroom did not flush well.
|Brian A. - 06/08/2015||5.0|
Per usual, the cabin was very clean and the setup was fantastic. We had always stayed in a cabin in a more wooded setting, but this was the first time we stayed in a more resort style cabin. The pool/hot tub was great, very clean, and the staff was accommodating. We have been using Aunt Bugs for years and it's never been less than extraordinary.
|Brittany M. - 05/08/2015||5.0|
Our stay was very nice, felt like home away from home. Love the location, very convenient to everything.
|Donna C. - 04/03/2015||4.0|
Everything went well till the last night we stayed. Light bulbs in Stairwell went out. When I called the office to see if there were any in the cabin, I found none. The person on the phone asked that I come to the office to get some or they would send someone out the next day. I had my 5 year old granddaughter staying with us and we had to use lights on our phone to see to use stairs.
|Beverly G. - 12/30/2014||4.0|
perfect except trash left on porch from sat till monday
|Brenda C. - 10/08/2014||5.0|
Tastefully decorated, very comfortable, kids said "Nana, you did good!" Great location. Easy access to parkway.
|R. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay and dealing with y'all