LOVERS GETAWAY #165View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN (less than 1 mile to Teaster Lane/Trolley Stop) Do you want to escape to the Smokies, but still be walking distance to the Trolleys or go shopping right around the corner!? Lovers Getaway has one of the best locations in all of Pigeon Forge. NEW: Just added romantic outdoor firepit for those cozy, cuddly nights in the Smokies. This outstanding log cabin has a private hot tub, if you feel like soaking your worries away this Season with a loved one. The gameroom here is complete with pool table, and foosball for all the fun you can have! There are TVs in all the rooms to catch your favorite game, reality show, or Soap! You'll have outdoor furniture and a "new" outdoor firepit to have romantic or fun conversation during the twilight. This amazing log cabin rental in Pigeon Forge is less than 1.5 mile from Dollywood, so you'll be excited to know you are close to all the action. Yet, this log cabin is in a quiet neighborhood with tall whispering trees & ample parking. Your fully equipped kitchen will everything you need to make a breakfast in the morning or a light dinner at night! Reserve the cabin that has everything you need with a top location to boot! Lover's Getaway has it all allowing the ultimate getaway vacation to the Smokies! Enjoy the large entertainment room with pool table, air hockey, and ping pong! Lover's getaway has something for everyone! Reserve today online or call us at. Aunt Bug's Cabin Rental office is less than 1 mile to this cabin. Rate is for 2 adults. All additional people over 11 years of age is just $12.50 nightly. We look forward to your stay at Lovers' Getaway, a great cabin that's close to all the shows, restaurants, & attractions.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Fire pit
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Decorated for Christmas
- Elliott Gett-away – Teddie E. 9/28/2015
- The cabin location was perfect! Close to all our favorite venues but secluded within the mountains to give privacy. We especially enjoyed the fire pit and outside patio.
- Great the second time around! – 5/26/2015
- This was our second trip to lovers getaway. We came for our anniversary last year and figured we'd do it again this year. The cabin has been painted outside and looks great. We'll definitely be back again!
- Great Place – 1/14/2015
- Our stay was everything we had expected. Close to everything a d pleasa t
- Lover Gateway escape from Miami – 1/5/2015
- excellent vacations!!!
- tax time school – Jeff B. 12/22/2014
- good time, easy to find and good location to pigeon forge.
- A PEACEFULL GETWAY – Freddy H. 12/14/2014
- WAS A GOOD PLACE TO ENJOY A TRIP TO PIGEON FORGE. WAS OUT OF THE WAY OF THE MAIN ROADS BUT STILL CLOSE TO MAIN ATTRACTIONS. WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN ANOTHER CABIN TO SEE ALL AUNT BUG CABINS THAT ARE PET FRIENDLY.
- The stay was great except for the steps – James M. 12/9/2014
- The cabin was great the bed was real soft. I would like to know the kind. If I could have brought it home that would have great. There were to many steps to walk down and up. We are both disabled and We will tell You when We are able to return
- Great Vacation – 8/9/2014
- It was a great cabin in a great location. The cabin was very clean and only a short drive to Pigeon Forge and right up the road from Dollywood. I would stay there again and recommend to anyone
- Nice Relaxing Time – Thomas T. 8/3/2014
- Peaceful and nice. Really enjoyed it.
- Smoky Mountain Vacation – 6/2/2014
- This property was very clean. We brought our labradoodle who loved the enclosed back deck. The house did not have a dog-smell at all. The location was excellent for Pigeon Forge activities and about 20 minute drive to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Comfortable bed, plenty of cooking utensils. Grill needs updated. Firepit was nice, we got firewood at the local Kroger's. Washer and dryer provided however no detergent was provided. Would stay again.
- Fabulous – Elaine O. 5/27/2014
- This was our first experience with Aunt Bugs rentals.I can not say enough about how happy we all were with the cabin and the location. We booked another cabin with them the day after we returned home. I will recommend to all our family and friends. Thank you Aunt Bugs for a wonderful vacation.
- just a get away – Jerry P. 5/24/2014
- Nice and pet friendly we had our yorkie with us.
- JANE BARNARD REVIEW – Jane B. 5/19/2014
- LET ME START BY SAYING THAT WE ENJOYED OUR STAY AND LOVED THE CABIN. ALSO, THE STAFF WAS SUPERB. HOWEVER, WIFI DIDN'T WORK EVEN AFTER A MAN CAME TO FIX IT. HAD TO GO TO COFFEE SHOP TO WORK. TWO OF US WERE ON A WORKING VACATION. ALL THAT BEING SAID, WE STILL ENJOYED OUR VISIT AND LOVED THE CABIN. WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND AUNT BUG'S TO OTHERS.
- Excellent Christmas Vacation – Linda C. 1/24/2014
- Everything as described. Clean and warm for our Christmas vacation!
- Great location! – 12/10/2013
- Nice cabin. Location was excellent. Aunt Bugs made for easy checkin and out.
- Great Getaway! – 12/5/2013
- This was a great getaway. We had a very relaxing time, even though the weather wasn't very ideal. Just what we wanted. This is the second time we've rented a cabin from Aunt Bugs and we will definitely do it again. A great place to get away from everyday life.
- Will Be Back – Ricky K. 9/10/2013
- Same place next time,GREAT location
- Very satisfied – Sandra P. 8/20/2013
- Cabin was clean/and centrally located. I would recommend to my friends and Family.
- Very comfortable and pet-friendly. Location was also very good – 8/10/2013
- We enjoyed the cabin because it was in a very quiet area. The cabin was very clean, and we enjoyed playing the air hockey and playing pool. The kitchen was well equipped with everything you needed.
We have a small Lhasa Apso Dog who enjoyed the area and sitting on the long back porch in the morning and night. Hope to come back over the holidays.
- Nice cabin – 7/25/2013
- Cabin was very clean and comfortable. Nicely decorated. View was not so great, cabins are right next to each other, so the only real privacy is inside.
- awesome vacation – Angie S. 7/24/2013
- We had an awesome time on vacation. Couldn't of asked for a better experience!!!!!
- Awesome – Tracy H. 5/23/2013
- We had a very plesant experience. – Leon L. 4/20/2013
- Didn't know ahead of time that there were so many steps to get to the bedroom and game room, we are older people and the steps were somewhat of a problem carrying all the luggage.
Everything else was fine and we had a very good time.
- Enjoyed the stay?? – Dennis E. 3/12/2013
- Will stay again.Found two problems in the game room the day bed covers found semen on it.The bed covers should be rewashed after each guest stay is over.Mail bed was clean and rest of cabin ok.Also do not like the new ck. out time we usually stay up later on last night stay and new ck. out time rush us in the am.Our stay is always the week end of march 8th our anniversary
- Very pleased – Carrie E. 2/19/2013
- We have never stayed in an Aunt Bug's rental before. I can honestly say we could not be more happier with the accommodations. Our cabin was clean, and the service was great. We would rent this cabin again in a heart beat
|Kelly L. - 10/06/2015||5.0|
Friendly quick check in. Fireplace does not seem to work, but weather warmed up while we were there. Plenty of dishes available. Love the game room and bunks. Hot tub was also fantastic. Very nice stay
|David V. - 07/09/2015||4.0|
Very good only problem was TV was cantankerous has to can maintenance to get it to work.