LOVE NEST #334View Fullscreen
If you are looking for the perfect romantic retreat for you and your loved one or planning a honeymoon, this is the cabin for you! The red heart-shaped jacuzzi is perfect for a romantic night together or a warm, relaxing bubble bath. The gas fireplace in the living room is a great place to snuggle up together and catch up. Share a romantic candlelit meal together with your fully equipped kitchen. There is a foosball table for when you're in a competitive mood. Relax and let your everyday worries melt away with a romantic Gatlinburg getaway to Love Nest!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Anniversary weekend – Lee And Maria C. 10/7/2016
- Wonderful cabin, will stay with Aunt Bugs again next year!
- Small & Cozy – 10/1/2016
- We stayed at the Love Nest for our honeymoon. It is as described.. great for couples and very small and cozy. We wish it had better lighting inside but everything else was fine. The back porch is screened in where the hot tub so no stargazing.
- Nice and Cozy – William M. 5/3/2016
- Nice little cabin! Nice atmosphere! Staff was very friendly and welcoming.
- Great little cabin, not secluded! – Troy K. 7/22/2015
- Great experience with Aunt Bugs and our cabin. Do not expect to be secluded, we could see into the next cabin's windows from our kitchen window. Also, our view out the screened-in porch was obscured by trees right up against the windows - it's not like the pictures portray. However - still highly recommend. Remember it's a cabin and not a hotel room - there are cobwebs all over the vaulted ceiling, and stained (but fairly clean)carpet in the living room. Aunt Bugs was super responsive to the two calls we placed - one to fix the cable TV service, another to fix a ripped screen - they actually replaced the whole screen door within 2 hours.
- Long overdo dream vacation in the Smokies – 4/16/2015
- Our stay was very nice, very peaceful sitting on the pack porch looking out at the mountain. The view an location was great. Just didn't expect cabins so close together. Your pictures do not show that.
- Great Vacation!! – 3/13/2014
- Had a great time in Gatlinburg celebrating my wife's birthday!!! Aunt bug's cabin rentals added to this wonderful experience!!! Thank you Aunt bug's!!!
- it was GREAT – Daniel C. 12/21/2013
- very easy although the only problem I couldn't figure out fireplace,Hottub was great,an I will be back in the spring I hope,have a great day Dan from N.H.
- One very satisfied honeymoon couple – Robert S. 10/5/2013
- Everything was extremely clean. Complete kitchen. Hot tub was already hot at 102 degrees. Bed was large and comfortable ( remember, we were on our honeymoon). Getting to the cabin was a little intimidating at first (remember, it's isolated on a mountain top), but after a few trips, to and from, it became a little more comfortable. This isolation, also meant that there was no traffic around. Total isolation. I would definitely consider renting again. Maybe on our first anniversary.
- a nice visit !!! – 9/28/2013
- we enjoyed our cabin. loved the views and the hot tub. the cobwebs made us feel like we were at honme ha ha .we had a problem with the gas grill and it was fixed immediately. overall we loved our stay and would come bakc again. thanks for all !!
- lots of fun – 8/17/2013
|Jeffery J. - 10/01/2016||4.0|
Aunt Bug's is always very friendly and professional. This is the second booking with them and would definitely book again for future stays. We've had a very good experience. Customer service is great.
|Lee And Maria C. - 09/19/2016||5.0|
Cabin was very clean and office staff was very friendly.
|Benjamin C. - 09/04/2016||5.0|
Good experience. Nice view and clean cabin . Nice location
|Jason B. - 07/11/2016||5.0|
Love the cabin .. Very nice .. Clean .. Will definitely stay again
|William M. - 05/03/2016||4.0|
Very friendly staff! Nice cozy cabin! Enjoyed our first stay in the mountains!
|Darlene H. - 11/10/2015||4.0|
Staff of Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals were informative and pleasant to deal with for our recent stay.
|Andrew M. - 10/19/2015||5.0|
The office staff was professional and helpful. Our cabin was clean and ready for check in on time and the location we picked was perfect. I would recommend Aunt Bug to all of my Ohio friends.
|Stephanie M. - 05/25/2015||5.0|
The cabin was clean and ready for us upon arrival. The check in and check out was easy. Loved the experience!!
|Jennifer J. - 10/30/2014||5.0|
We had a great time at aunt bugs cabin . The staff was amazing and very friendly.