LINGER LONGER #1607View Fullscreen
LINGER LONGER is the perfect choice for your Smoky Mountain Honeymoon or vacation for two. This beautiful log cabin is located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains and is close to downtown Gatlinburg, restaurants, craft shops, and all area attractions. Here you will enjoy privacy and tranquility in a peaceful natural setting. You can relax in front of a cozy fireplace or unwind in your indoor jetted tub. With just a 15 minute ride to Dollywood and just 10 minutes to the Gatlinburg Community center or the main entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Linger Longer #1607 cabin is perfect for your special mountain getaway!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Charcoal Grill
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Great honey moon experience! – Gregory I. 11/24/2016
- Great location! Clean, well supplied and clean. Everything worked as promised
- We had a great time at Linger Longer #1607 – 9/3/2016
- It was a pleasant time at the cabin and at Great Smokey Mountain.
- Cabin Adventure – Steven C. 6/5/2016
- We had not stayed in a cabin before in Gatlinburg and this was a winner. Nice clean cabin, quiet. Best of all we could take our pets. We will do it again. Good bargain also was the free amusement ticket.
- beautiful – Lori S. 5/19/2016
- it was very beautiful and peaceful. when we come to tennessee again we will call aunt bugs for sure...
- Romantic getaway – Letisha A. 4/5/2016
- The cabin area was quit and cabin was cozy just what we wanted. Also close to town. We loved the cabin and how friendly the staff was easy to check in and out will definitely go through aunt bugs again.
- excellent getaway – Ryan P. 3/21/2016
- Located right at downtown Gatlinburg. Excellent cabin. I would recommend for any couple.
- Honey Moon time – Beverly M. 2/28/2016
- Did not need anything to call about for our whole stay. I would do this again. Great area to stay in.
- Kim Vacation – Kim M. 2/9/2016
- Nice clean and convenient
- Great Vacation – Rick P. 11/14/2015
- Had a great time . Cabin was excellent! Close to Gattlinburg! Could walk to all the action!
- Nice place to Linger Longer – 11/13/2015
- We were a bit skeptical when we pulled up because the picture looks isolated, but the cabin is actually right next to many others. However, it ended up being a nice, quiet place. The deck on back had a hot tub we were able to enjoy peacefully because the cabin is set in such a way that it's still mostly private. After a day of hiking in the mountains, we were able to linger as long as we wanted in that tub. They even provided robes for us. It was very nice. The only thing we would have liked was a few hooks or something on the walls for the robes and towels.
- mrs gaskins – Lloyd G. 7/24/2015
- we were very happy with our stay we cant wait to return it was in a perfect location only minutes from downtown gatlinburg
- fabulous getaway – Marilyn B. 6/16/2015
- Had a wonderful time. Peaceful, quite weekend. Would recommend to anyone. Great place to stay. Close to down town.
- Great!! – Tammy P. 6/13/2015
- Happy Holiday – Virgil B. 5/9/2015
- Yes, we enjoyed our stay at Linger Longer very much and we would like to return, perhaps for a much longer stay.
- Linger Longer – Phillip J. 4/25/2015
- Great that all you can say
- Never wanted to leave – 3/22/2015
- It was perfect the second we walked in. Everything we needed was there. Everything was clean and welcoming. The only thing I would've changed was more pillows on the bed and extra blankets. Other than that I basically cried when we had to leave. I will for sure be back!
- A nice relaxing get away on a moments notice – 1/13/2015
- The cabin was nice and comfy. Loved the hot tub. It was a spur of the moment trip for Christmas. The Mountains are simply breath taking. The cabin was very clean and stocked with all the cookware we needed. Nice and well maintained.
- Paradise – Monica M. 12/2/2014
- Very was home away from home..the cabin had everything we needed..would definitely be back..we were only minutes away from everywhere we wanted to go... Great location
- Linger Longer Cabin Review – Nancy S. 11/10/2014
- We really enjoyed out vacation stay. Would definitely come back again. Property was well-maintained. Only recommendation would be to maybe have a drying rack or towel holders to put wet towels, bathing suits, etc on for people staying more than 1 night.
- Impromptu weekend getaway – Barbara H. 8/19/2014
- We decided at last minute to go to Gatlinburg TN WITHOUT reservations on the last weekend before school started. We found Aunt Bugs online, called at 8:55 pm (they close at 9:00) and they were gracious and understanding. Took very good care of us. Cabin was clean, and perfect for the weekend. Saw two bears too! one literally right out the door! Can't beat that!
- 25th Wedding Anniversary – Sharon J. 8/6/2014
- Linger Longer – Julia B. 7/27/2014
- It was a nice cabin. The parking space was a little scary. It steep, felt like I could go over the edge. Enjoyed our stay. It was quiet and peaceful in the cabin.
|John B. - 11/01/2016||5.0|
Great place. Very clean and cozy. Cottage was very well maintained. Very convenient to downtown Gatlingburg.
|Stacy L. - 10/14/2016||5.0|
Everything was great we didnt have any complaints room was cozy
|David H. - 09/24/2016||5.0|
Cabin was clean and everything was laid out for us. Hot tub was great after a day of walking. Very nice cabin.
|Sandra M. - 08/14/2016||4.0|
The cabin was nice . Close to town and the trolleys
|Roy L. - 07/18/2016||5.0|
The cabin was very clean and in a great location
|Mike M. - 06/27/2016||4.0|
Nice cabins Kept well Beautiful scenery Nice locstion Very quiet
|Steven C. - 06/04/2016||5.0|
Everything was nice and clean. Very quiet and nice to be able to bring our pets. Next time I will book a cabin without the steep steps to get up to cabin.
|Dustie C. - 04/12/2016||5.0|
Everything was wonderful everything was beautiful and breath taking. We was very pleased will be staying again.
|Letisha A. - 04/03/2016||5.0|
The people at check in and check out were so nice. The cabin was clean and exactly what we wanted
|Betty M. - 03/25/2016||5.0|
My husband and I celebrated our 16 year wedding anniversary last weekend. We enjoyed our cabin that we rented.
|Adrienne M. - 01/18/2016||5.0|
We booked the day of coming to Gatlinburg, Friday morning, I called and said I needed a 2 person cabin that was also pet friendly. It was a holiday weekend and you had holiday specials going on in it was perfect!!! The lady on the phone was very helpful with finding us a cabin and the cabin was everything we needed. It was close enough to town that we had no trouble walking into town which made it nice that we didn't have to try and find parking on a busy Saturday night. The cabin was clean and we were very happy with all the added touches like having what we needed in the kitchen. I have no added suggestions it was perfect and we will definitely be back again and with our furry child which we never leave at home! He had a blast running around outside there was plenty of room for him to explore.
|Rick P. - 10/30/2015||5.0|
Very clean and priced good! Answered all our questions and very friendly!
|Paul R. - 10/15/2015||4.0|
enjoyed our stay. Staff courteous and helpful. Easy check in and out. Will come back.
|Michael F. - 10/06/2015||4.0|
Everything was great very clean. We loved having the little cabin. Great location too. One reason I can't give it a 5 is I love to grill and it said a charcoal grill and it turned out to be a Electric grill. Other then that it was perfect.
|Christal S. - 09/28/2015||4.0|
Great customer service!!!! Cabin was nice and clean would have liked it to be a little more quite but great for the price
|Terri M. - 09/23/2015||4.0|
Very clean cabin, loved the location and the amenities. We will stay with you again!
|Marilyn B. - 06/23/2015||5.0|
We had a wonderful weekend getaway. Peaceful & quite. Great location! Clean & comfortable.