LIFE'S A BEAR #228View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge/Wears Valley (Secluded cabin on 3 acres of mountainous terrain) Looking for privacy & seclusion with the best that Smoky Mountain Log Living has to offer??? "Life's a Bear" is an incredible, secluded new log cabin on a wooded lot with mountain views, screened in porch, and a private hot tub! This beautiful home boasts 2 king bedrooms and 2 full baths, a jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom, slate pool table, full kitchen and its own private drive! Each King Bedroom suite is located on a separate floor for privacy and spacious comfort. Your premium hot tub sits outdoors on the bottom level with total privacy. Your family or friends will love this Tennessee log cabin. Escape and get away from it all at "Life's A Bear." Reserve Life's a Bear #228 vacation cabin rental and get the relaxation you deserve! Located 6-7 miles from Pigeon Forge in gated community. Price is based on 4 adults. Each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Hot Tub
- Private Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Pool Table
- Dolly Partons Homecoming Weekend 2016 – Keith M. 5/11/2016
- The cabin minus a few small things was great!! The ride in was interesting the first time but by the end of our stay we didn't have any problems. Would still recommend a 4X4 in rain or bad weather.
- Valentines Day Bliss – Shamicka T. 2/17/2016
- The pictures on the website don't do the cabin any justice. It was amazing. So clean & nice when we arrived. Now the drive up there? Woah! It snowed and our car got stuck on the winding one lane road up the mountain (its at the top) It was sooo scary! Like a scene from a movie because you are right by the cliff...Other than that ordeal, the trip was awesome. I cant wait to return and rent this same cabin again!
- Privacy – Gary B. 10/24/2015
- Great stay! Very Private and very clean! Bed not that comfortable. But overall would definitely stay again. Property rough to get to. If it had rain, our traverse would not have made it.
- life's a bear – Adrian Jon H. 10/6/2015
- Great cabin. Good location near and around things. Trip up the mountain a little daunting till you get used to it. Snow or freezing rain might make it impossible in a car or two wheel drive truck.
- Life A Bear – 9/20/2015
- Very secluded. Nice and quiet.
- Home Away From Home – Frank T. 7/22/2015
- Loved the cabin but it was off the beaten path and you needed a four wheel drive to get to it due to the rain making it hard to travel on.Need tw0 sets of keys when there is more than one car.
- 2015 Vacation – 7/2/2015
- This was the first time visiting the Smoky Mountains for our family and being able to stay in the cabin made it even more special.
- Mountain view – Heather J. 4/25/2015
- My husband, myself and our 3 kids went to the smokeys for the first time. This cabin and the folks threat run the rental were outstanding. We will come back for sure.
- If you want to get away from it all – Matt R. 2/12/2015
- The key word for this cabin is secluded. 6 miles from downtown Pigeon Forge is on slow winding paved roads for 3/4 of the trip. The last 1/4 is the interesting part. Beyond a locked gate you travel a steep gravel often one lane road. Take it slow especially if traveling after dark. Once you reach the cabin there is nothing but nature around. Sitting in the hot tub looking at the mountain tops across the valley was great. The cabin itself was in the need of a few repairs but very clean. The yard was ample for kids, but word of caution it does have a grade and would be concerned for small children running around. Great place to get away.
- Great – 1/27/2015
- We had a wonderful time
- Cabin 238 life's a bear – William R. 11/21/2014
- The experiences was very pleasing . The couple that came were first timers and they really enjoyed themselves. They are asking to return soon. The only down side was that it did not have wifi or some type of wireless connection.
- Peace and Quiet – Cheryl B. 11/17/2014
- If you're looking for an off the beaten path, quiet getaway, this place will certainly fill the bill. It was a lovely cabin, small, but clean and well maintained. The drive up is a bit scary if you aren't accustomed to mountain roads, but if you take your time and drive carefully, you'll find it's worth the effort. This place is secluded and peaceful!
- Tucked away in the mountains – Kristin R. 8/20/2014
- Very nice cabin, clean, comfortable, road getting to cabin is pretty steep as is the driveway! We will visit again!
- Seriously secluded! – 7/24/2014
- We enjoyed Life's A Bear. It was a little difficult to find our way in and out of the property, but the seclusion was worth it. It was clean and well furnished. The screens on the porch are in need of repair, so it was hard to enjoy the space without bugs. The kids complained about the dead bugs in the bathroom, but we were in the middle of a forest. Other than that it was in good condition. Nicely located, yet secluded.
- what a view – 7/17/2014
- Great cabin and truly a get away from it all. Great selection if you want to reconnect. Spent a great week without cell phones and the internet. Walks with kids, a family pool tournament, and great family times. Pack a cooler because you dont want to go up and down that mountain...skiny road and steep cliff but the climbs woth it.
- Quiet Retreat – 6/2/2014
- Great cabin, very helpful staff. We had an awesome stay. For future guests, you must use low gear to get up the last half mile of the mountain to this cabin. Be careful, no guard rails.
- Life's a Bear #228 – 4/22/2014
- Our stay was awesome! Aunt Bugs made everything so easy. I love the seclusion of this cabin, very peaceful. The driveway to the cabin is very steep and scary and the shower heads need replaced. I would definatly stay here again. It was so beautiful. It was more than i expected.
- January Visit – 2/3/2014
- We really enjoyed the quiet and the wood-burning fireplace. Furnishings and decor were very nice. The only problem was the road up from the public road was difficult for any snow or ice conditions. We hope to return in warmer weather and enjoy the screen porch!
- 20th anniversary – Samuel H. 10/27/2013
- My wife and I recently celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary by going back to the Smokies. We rented from Aunt Bugs, whom we have used several times in the past 20 years for cabin rentals. As always, they are the consummate professionals. Life's A Bear turned out to be just great for our anniversary. Although we couldn't seem to get calls out on our cell phones, we had great service for games, email, and texting on our phones. The cabin was very well designed for our stay with plenty of things to do at the cabin. The road is a little steep going to the cabin--thankfully our rental was a 4x4. Also, the shower heads really need replacing in both shower units. Otherwise, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would happily rent this cabin again.
- Life's a bear – Jo W. 10/20/2013
- The only problem we had was water going into washer was VERY slow. We also didn't know if we were going to get up the hill to get in. & directions to cabin from office were not the best! but we had an amazing time!
- Secluded Paradise – Barb F. 10/13/2013
- This was far beyond what we expected. It was beautiful and clean! We will be back!
- great place – Alan E. 10/8/2013
- Great Place loved the location!!
- awsome – Larry C. 9/24/2013
- the view from the porch was breath taking.making plans to return for another weekend.
- Pleasant Surprise! – 8/9/2013
- Great overall experience! I will return. The check-out time is way too early! Only issue I had.
- An exciting relaxing vacation – 6/9/2013
- A very peaceful, relaxing, vacation. The scenery was very lovely from the back deck of the cabin. Had a problem with the air conditioning but was fixed asap after calling about it. Would recommend to anyone.
- Life's A Bear – Rodney D. 4/6/2013
- This cabin is very secluded. You take a one lane gravel road to reach it. The cabin itself was neat and clean. My kids loved the property. View of the mountains was great! But there was a broken kitchen chair and the screen on the screened in porch was 1/2 torn off.
- Life's a Bear – Michael W. 3/1/2013
- Awesome property, very secluded. Wood fireplace was a nice touch for cold weather stays. TV was gone in the gameroom, but otherwise very nice place to spend your vacation.
|David M. - 08/24/2016||5.0|
Perfect for sure enjoyed every darn minute...the best ppl and polite and thank you.
|Bill H. - 08/13/2016||5.0|
Excellent place great location! Definitely would stay again. A few things in place were broke but all in all great place
|Resha Q. - 11/29/2015||5.0|
Loved the cabin, too far out, not WiFi or cell phone service ;(
|Julia O. - 10/24/2015||4.0|
Helpful when we were arriving after hours and when we needed to check out early.
|Kristina C. - 07/02/2015||5.0|
It was a great experience! We had everything we needed for the cabin and no major issues.