LIFE OF LUXURY #12View Fullscreen
LOCATION: Gatlinburg, TN (Just 4 miles from Light #3 Downtown Gatlinburg) Looking for a Private LOG CABIN LODGE in Gatlinburg to stay on your luxurious vacation getaway to the Smokies?! Look no further, & Life of Luxury" is a sprawling log cabin lodge on a mountainside that has some good views, ample parking, & plenty of space inside and out for social gatherings! Whether you are looking to plan a family reunion, corporate retreat, or Smoky Mountain vacation amongst friends, this Gatlinburg Log Lodge has it all!!! Each of the two floors has two bedrooms on the East & West side of this home putting four bedrooms on each floor. There are 8 total King & Queen bedrooms alike with seven total bathrooms to complete this spacious log mountain cabin in Gatlinburg. Life of Luxury has everything you need with a large oversized hot tub, pool table, foosball, air hockey, and mountain view! This luxury, private cabin has a premium 10 horsepower New Hot Tub that is one-of-a-kind for your relaxation, even has a AM/FM radio with MP3 player! This spacious mountain cabin is ideal for family reunions, retreats, and church groups! Plenty of parking, a resort pool and a park style grill are more advantages of booking this beautiful lodge! This large log cabin has a sense of privacy you won't find at the other resorts in the Smokies! Book "Life of Luxury" today for the ultimate Smoky Mountain experience! This log cabin lodge has two levels with four bedrooms on each level, plus a huge living room with Moosehead to authenticate this Smoky Mountain Cabin. The oversized hot tub is private with lots of additional decking for outdoor social events & peaceful scenic views. You will love the spacious layout, fully-equipped kitchen, & multiple-game gameroom at Life of Luxury. The swimming pool is a short drive or walk away for the kids to enjoy during the Spring & Summer seasons. There is even a sloped yard for the children to play on in front of this deluxe cabin. Also, Enjoy outdoor park-style grills for your family BBQ. Bring your laptop to take advantage of your FREE WiFi internet access at this cabin. This Premium Luxury Log Cabin has a State of the Art Surveillance & Security System for your safety! This vacation rental has it all & is perfect for any group stay in the Smoky Mountains! *Price is based on double-bedroom occupancy of 16 adults. Each additional adult is $12.50 per night. This cabin maxes out at 20 people. This vacation cabin is 10 minutes from Downtown Gatlinburg, while only 20 minutes to Pigeon Forge or the National Park. Reserve this amazing cabin for group stays looking to have a true mountain getaway on a mountain with no crowed streets or neighbors! You'll love this private, but mountainous location in Gatlinburg! Book LIFE OF LUXURY today for a fantastic vacation this Season. Must be 25 years old to rent.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Post Office
- Nearby Grocery
- Close to National Park
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Youth Group Getaway – 2/17/2016
- We had a wonderful time at the cabin. Our check-in was a little stressful, but it was at no fault of Aunt Bugs. We were a late arrival and another party had taken our information from the box. The cabin was pristine, with a few minor inconveniences. We felt the property should be supplied with basic starters of some items, such as dish soap and pot holders. The key lock has some numbers that stick which made it difficult to retrieve the key when we arrived. The only other issue was the stove. We were cooking for a large crowd and discovered it does not heat evenly. An updated stove is highly recommended. Otherwise, the property was fabulous and we had a great time there!
- great vacation – Elidia C. 9/10/2015
- We had a great time planning to go back
- outstanding – Theodore S. 8/26/2014
- Great Vacation – 6/27/2014
- We had a five day family get away for 19 people ages 10 months to 69 years. Everyone enjoyed themselves. The location of this cabin was perfect - 10 minutes to Gatlinburg (admittedly down very steep and winding roads, this is the mountains). Life of Luxury was very clean and had everything we needed. Strangely, there was one bedroom that had a key lock and, of course, one of the kids locked it. Someone was out within 20 minutes to unlock it.
The free wifi rarely connected. It would have been nice if the meadow in front of the cabin had been mowed. Grass was too high for kids to play.
The community pool was great, but the bathrooms there were totally out of order all during our stay.
- Smoky Stay – 10/30/2013
- Family Reunion – Don J. 5/30/2013
- We had 18 family members for a reunion and it was great to have everyone under one roof!
- 2nd but best choice – Rita B. 4/10/2013
- We had originally booked a cabin that unfortunately burned to the ground. So on my quest to find another 8 bedroom cabin I came across Aunt Bugs. The gentleman on the phone was very courteous and willing to help find us a place. We were very pleased with the cabin appearance and the unique setting. The only suggestion I could make is to let the people have the detailed directions before arrival. We were not informed that this location could not be guided by a GPS. I did not get the directions until check in. Therefore I had to call each guest staying with us and read the directions to them as they wrote them down. Surely we are not the first to have this concern. Once we got everyone there we had a great stay. Thank you Aunt Bugs!
- BREATH TAKING – 3/28/2013
- My family and I had a wonderful time. The cabin was in a great location. The view of the mountains from the cabin was beautiful. We are looking forward to renting again.
|Carol W. - 10/11/2016||4.0|
We had a great time! Nice cabin. Need more towels and more eating utensils
|Kelly B. - 09/21/2015||4.0|
Very friendly, welcomed us right in, great place to stay!! Beautiful!!!
|Kristie O. - 07/20/2015||4.0|
Nice stay - some things need updating - hot tub, deck with splinters and nails, lights inside and out broken/burned out.