LEATHER AND LACE #1615View Fullscreen
LEATHER AND LACE is the perfect choice for your Smoky Mountain Honeymoon or vacation for two. This beautiful log cabin is located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains and is close to downtown Gatlinburg, restaurants, craft shops, and all area attractions. Here you will enjoy privacy and tranquility in a peaceful natural setting. You can relax in front of a cozy fireplace or unwind in your indoor jetted tub. With just a 15 minute ride to Dollywood and just 10 minutes to the Gatlinburg Community center or the main entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Happily Ever After cabin is perfect for your special mountain getaway!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Handicapped Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- my happy weekend – 9/28/2016
- was very pleasant and great loved it and will be back
- Fabulous vacation – 8/16/2016
- It was Clean and neat. We loved it. The phone and wi fi are not reliable. The balcony is bit noisy because o the hot tub that I didn't know how to turn off.
- GREAT! – 8/15/2016
- WAS VERY NICE. WOULD GO BACK AGAIN. WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO STAY HERE.
- Nice place – Bob And Anita D. 7/9/2016
- Thus was close to many things - we didn't expect to be so close to other cabins. Nice place though
- Our Anniversary trip 2016 – Cynthia S. 7/6/2016
- We had a wonderful time and very clean and staff was very nice!??
- Awesome Peak – Lisa R. 6/29/2016
- My Boyfriend and I had the best time. The cabin was so cozy and clean having all the necessary amenities. My favorite thing was to sit in the Hottub that was located on the front porch that was hidden to the world but nestled nicely within foresty nature. I just loved it and a few days was not enough. Next time it will be a week:)
- Weekend away – Donna R. 4/12/2016
- Very nice
- Cool – 3/1/2016
- I have fun with my fiance cleaning room bed was super soft can't wait to come back feel like a second home
- HONEYMOON – Wilma B. 12/4/2015
- WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR STAY & PLAN ON COMING BACK FOR OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY .
- Convinient and Private – Craig/ Patricia H. 11/30/2015
- Cabin was ideal for a couple. It had a good degree of privacy and was close enough to walk to most things in Gatlinburg if you are in fair health. The amenities in the cabin were much better than described. Hopefully we will be able to repeat our stay n the future.
- Illinoisan travelers – Larry H. 11/26/2015
- it was our 12 year anniversary get away. it was a very nice trip to TN in Gatlinburg. the cabin was a nice one room cozy cabin. Wish we could've stayed longer.
- Review of Leather and Lace – Timothy E. 11/18/2015
- Very Pleasant. Kinda small but just fine for two people.
- Leather and Lace – 10/2/2015
- This was our first cabin stay...we really enjoyed the stay...liked the location
- Charming – Anthony D. 8/1/2015
- We just drove up last minute with out anywhere to stay. We called them and they had an opening and put us in this great little cabin. It is only a min. or two off the main road, but still secluded. Thor place was very nice.
- Cabin review. Lace and Leather – 7/22/2015
- My boyfriend and I stayed for the weekend and we loved it. We had a lot of fun and would definitely stay again! We just didn't like how bad the traffic was in Tennessee because it made driving from our cabin to town a little annoying with how long it took. But we had a lot of fun there
- Peaceful Relaxation – Donald W. 7/1/2015
- We enjoyed this cabin very much! It was exceptionally clean & the hot tub was great & very private. We would definitely recommend this cabin & also would love to stay there again.
- a nice little place. – James` K. 5/5/2015
- This was a nice place to stay. The appliances was outdated but they worked. I would stay here again.
- Leather / Lace review – Mary C. 4/7/2015
- We had a wonderful time! Cabin is not very walkable to Gatlinburg. Roads are steep. Not a problem. We found plenty of parking. Plenty of things to do and explore. Coming back soon.
- Great stay! – Caleb J. 4/1/2015
- My weekend getaway with my girlfriend was a complete success! We enjoyed the scenery and attractions of the Gatlinburg area with exceptional help from our stay at our Aunt Bugs Leather and Lace cabin. I would strongly recommend this cabin and/or rental agency to anyone if you want to enjoy a comfortable nights rest and peaceful relaxation days for your vacation.
- my wonderful time with my future wifey at aunt Bugs cabins! – Eric N. 3/1/2015
- My experience was exhilarating and wonderful the cabins were everything that I expected
- Great Experience. – Wesley F. 8/25/2014
- Had a great experience, cabin was everything and more than what was expected. I will no doubt be planning again in the future.
- Love!!! – 8/14/2014
- We were a last min book and we went in expecting the worst compared to other prices in the area. We were blown away!! Great price and gray staff and awesome cabin! Very homey and so nice to not stay in a hotel! Loved it and will definatly be staying againof we come to tn again!
- Simple and nice! – Joanna N. 7/15/2014
- Great location just at the entrance to Gatlinburg; convenient to Pigeon Forge also. Very comfortable, could use some updates but very clean. Nice jacuzzi on the deck. Highly recommend!
|Carla Y. - 07/29/2016||5.0|
Very friendly service. Would stay there again for sure. The location was really good to everything.
|Cynthia S. - 07/02/2016||4.0|
Very nice on getting us sign up and off to our cabin!
|Lisa R. - 06/13/2016||5.0|
Love everything about my stay. I will be back soon hopefully for longer.
|Christopher A. - 05/24/2016||4.0|
Could not have expected anything more for my wife and I for our 30th wedding anniversary getaway it was awesome
|Crystal F. - 05/07/2016||5.0|
It was great , perfect . The cabin Leather and Lace was clean and in a great location. Easy check in and check out . And the price , excellent . We couldn't ask for more.
|Donnie C. - 04/29/2016||5.0|
This was my first time renting a cabin. I loved it. The cabin was perfect.
|Bruce Y. - 04/16/2016||5.0|
nice place to stay, the only two complaints we had is we had to leave and would have liked a little table when sitting on the deck. After the leak was taken care (very fast and courteous) every thing else was GREAT!! Thanks
|Steven T. - 02/29/2016||4.0|
The room was clean the cabin was a good size for me and my fiance
|Craig/ Patricia H. - 11/15/2015||4.0|
We enjoyed our stay with you all. The cabin was neat & very clean & cozy.
|Charles T. - 10/11/2015||5.0|
Other than not informing us that your office closed at 6PM on Sunday, we barely made it, and that we could not get WI-FI the experience was excellent. We enjoyed our time at the cabin, which was very clean and was everything promised.
|David F. - 07/28/2015||4.0|
We loved the privacy of the cabin yet it was close to all the major attractions. The cabin was very clean and well stocked. We loved every minute of our stay!