LAZY BEAR #101View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN (Near Bluff Mountain in the Shagbark Gated Community Resort) Come relax in the Lazy Bear cabin and escape to an adventurous mountain location. Enjoy the seclusion of a wooded setting and the security of a gated community. Centrally located off of Wears Valley Road in Pigeon Forge, this semi-secluded mountain retreat offers the amenities that bring the comforts of home in the rustic setting of the Smokies.This 2 level log cabin has a master suite with a king bed, jacuzzi, and 36" flat screen TV. Relax in the hot tub on the covered upper deck or grill out on the lower deck. You can unwind in the great room in front of the gas fireplace or entertain yourself with a game of pool. Experience the tranquility of Lazy Bear on your next Smoky Mountain getaway. This cabin is perfect for people that want to escape to a rustic mountain location away from people and urban settings. You'll love it! Rate is based on 2 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Nearby Medical Services
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Close to Dollywood
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- Close to the Leconte Center
- Close to Ober Ski Resort
- Close to Pigeon Forge's Island
- Close to National Park
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Resort Pool Access
- Picnic Table
- Private Hot Tub
- Covered Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Fantastic Adventure – Brad D. 4/8/2015
- The experience was amazing...Aunt Bug's Cabin Rentals was very helpful.The cabin was beautiful and very clean.The location gave you the experience you pay for...Scenery,fun,relaxation and just a few miles from hundreds of fun adventures...First time booking with Aunt Bug's but sure it won't be the last...Ty
- Absolutely wonderfuk – Justin S. 1/20/2015
- Great time. Everything about the cabin was perfect. I highly recommend this cabin.
- Honeymoon – Penny H. 8/5/2014
- Awesome no problems at all
- A rest in the nest. – Terry R. 7/22/2014
- you know how sometimes you look at pictures of a place and think, i bet it don't look like that now. well, this cabin looks better than the pictures you see. the stay was GREAT. It was so quiet there, i heard a humming bird fly up from the woods. you were alone but the place is gated and the guards were on 24/7 so you were safe. will i be back.... sure thing. Lazy Bear 101
- Stay at Lazy Bear #101 – Kenneth S. 6/10/2014
- The cabin was extremely nice and very clean, the only problem we encountered was the key was not left in the cabin and we had to go to the office and pick up the key. We also had a very small problem with bugs that got into the cabin but on the whole it was very enjoyable and we will be staying at Aunt Bugs Cabins when we go on another vacation. This was our second time renting a cabin from them, great deal and excellent value. They could describe the location of the cabin in better detail because we had some big hills and inclines to maneuver.
- Great cabin – Laura G. 5/15/2014
- Wonderful experience! Beautiful cabin, clean and cozy. Views are absolutely amazing, we will be back!
- Informatio – 5/5/2014
- The only reason that I gave the cabin a two rating on property location is because the information that I received from the office had an incorrect numeric. The direction printed from the office needs to be corrected.
- check the calendar – 4/16/2014
- We loved the cabin and the view was wonderful. The traffic was awful because it was a combination of spring break and the car show. We will be back but we will check the calendar next time.
- loved it... – Sidney H. 3/20/2014
- loved it...
- We'll be back! – Curtis L. 3/16/2014
- beautiful view, great experience
- great getaway – John S. 11/21/2013
- The cabin was better than I expected. Our only concern was that the down stairs room was cold, and took a while to warm up. Otherwise, the check in staff was great, and the location was perfect.
- Peaceful – 9/24/2013
- This cabin was great for what me and my husband were looking for. Peaceful, relaxing, and the cabin was so homey. There were a couple of things that could be fixed, like the ironing board was broken and no cover and the trash bin had been dumped over the railing and trash was littered around. I called to report this but no one came while we were there to clean it up. Overall it really was nice and I would stay there again.
- beautiful secluded cabin – 9/22/2013
- It was a very nice place. I felt the Jacuzzi tub could have been cleaner. I wish I was warned to leave my luggage bag closed due to the very large spiders. The cabin was very cozy. The bed was super comfortable. Definitely would stay there again.
- a great country stay – Janet W. 7/15/2013
- beautiful country setting
- Lazy Bear's we were !!!!! – Lisa N. 7/12/2013
- The most relaxing 4 nights ever !!! The views of the Mountians are beautiful!! Hope to be back in the Fall .
- Fun for the family – 6/19/2013
- We enjoyed the cabin! The kids had a blast in the hot tub and the porch swing was very relaxing! The directions were not good and we did get lost trying to follow them - but we're happy when we did finally get to lazy bear cabin! It wasn't too far from the main road in pigeon forge either- maybe 10 min. Thanks for a great family vacation spot.
- Smoky Mountain Lazy Bear Getaway – Bradley M. 4/22/2013
- This was our first time in the Smoky Mountains,and it was absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I were here for our 8th wedding anniversary and it was well worth the trip.
- Nice place to stay .We had a good time. – 4/12/2013
- Overall it was good.
- Great spot for a get away! – Margie S. 4/8/2013
- We had a wonderful time at the Lazy bear, and hope to come back again soon. Everything from our reservation to check in ...to finding the cabin, to checking out was handled with professionalism. Great experience!
- Relaxing Vacation – Evelyn S. 3/25/2013
- Our experience was great. We enjoyed the fireplace and just relaxing. The only thing that I would say needed some maintenance was the inside jacuzzi, it wouldn't heat up. Other than that our stay was wonderful and hopefully it will become an annual trip.
- 17th Anniversary Trip – Michael Z. 3/14/2013
- Enjoyed our stay very much. We hope to come back next year
|Carol C. - 06/26/2015||5.0|
The cabin was nice and we will be coming back my kids loved it a lot of woods and a racoon that comes and look in window at night
|Jean M. - 06/16/2015||5.0|
Our stay at Lazy Bear cabin was awesome!!! It was well stocked and very clean. We didn't want to leave!
|Sarah S. - 06/09/2015||4.0|
We really enjoyed our stay and the cabin was very nice and comfortable
|Geneva B. - 06/03/2015||5.0|
Everything was great, clean, & very private like we asked for!
|Justin S. - 01/18/2015||5.0|
Awesome. I love the cabins and the experience. We will be back!
|Anna S. - 10/27/2014||5.0|
The cabin was wonderful and everything was better than expected!
|James S. - 10/11/2014||4.0|
The cabin was very relaxing from a busy day of activities.
|Rocky M. - 09/26/2014||5.0|
MY stay at Lazy Bear 101 was fantasic. The staff maded the process painless and smooth. As far as the cabin it was amazing, very good location. I will be returning forsure. A plus accross the board great job AUNT BUGS!!!!
|L. - 07/07/2014||5.0|