KICKBACK SHACK #298View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN (Near Dollywood in Smoky Ridge II Resort) Kickback Shack is a beautiful chalet rental which has 2 king beds, jacuzzi, foosball, slot machine and movies! Grill a meal on the charcoal grill or soak in the hot tub while enjoying the great view of the mountains. If you don't want to be smothered at a cabin resort and truly need some rest and relaxation, Kickback Shack is the place for you! This beautiful chalet features views from every corner and patio furniture that welcomes you while you drink your morning coffee. This vacation rental has one of the nicest land lots on our program with beautiful views from the mountain top! Located 3 miles from Pigeon Forge, near Dollywood. Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Register your pet at time of reservation for a small fee. No smoking allowed.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Slot Machine
- wonderful location – 9/13/2016
- Everything was great. Third time rented it.
- Ejoyable Stay – Darrell F. 8/26/2016
- Had a very nice stay. Will be back next year
- nice clean cabin – Dorothy B. 7/25/2016
- we love the kickbackshack298
- Views and tranquility – Candy L. 7/8/2016
- The best cabin experience I have had in a long time, the views were awesome, every night we could see the fireworks from Dolly Wood from the Porch, nice cool breezes and peace and quite of course nature sang to us every night too.
- Fantadtic – John W. 5/19/2016
- Place was awesome. Very well taken care of
- Home away from Home – Sarika H. 4/9/2016
- It was my family and I first time ever coming to the mountains and staying at a cabin!! it was well worth the bucks.....everything was clean and in tact...not too far from everything....all we had to furnish was food while there. I was very pleased and will be returning....Everything was just as stated in the advertisement....Two thumbs up from me and my crew!!
- Spring Break getaway – Jeffrey S. 4/6/2016
- We had fun at this cabin. Beautiful views of the mountains in the front and back of the cabin ( went during spring before leaves were on trees). the cabin had some general maintenance updates needed, but overall we had a great time.
- Our family vacation at the kickback shack – Bobby R. 3/20/2016
- The staff at Aunt Bugs was very friendly. When we got to the cabin the view was awesome. The cabin was very clean inside and out. The kitchen area was larger than we expected and accommodated our family great. Love the download stairs bathroom. Loved sitting on the porch at night and cooking out for our family. I would recommend this cabin to anyone and we will be back to stay in it again.
- Stayed in Kickback shack – 2/14/2016
- We had a wonderful time getting snowed in on the mountain.watching snow fall from hot tub was great. Would stay in same cabin again.
- A Birthday Getaway – Bonnie R. 2/9/2016
- It was delightful in every aspect. We will use it again. It was clean with modern amenities. It was only 3 miles from town and easily accessible. The pizza place down the road was a great find.
- Winter at the Smokey – 1/14/2016
- Was a great experience. The cabin was comfortable ,clean and ready for Christmas.
- Awesome – Wade B. 1/12/2016
- Very relaxing, Aunt bugs very friendly and compassionate .
- Mountain Trip with Mom, sister and niece – Denise O. 11/10/2015
- We really enjoyed the cabin, very well stocked with everything we needed in the kitchen. Beds were very comfortable, was real nice having a half bath off the living room. Great fireplace and hot tub. I do suggest a small step to get into hot tub.Very nice having TV's in the bedrooms. We loved how convenient it was to town. We will be back and I recommend this cabin, the wrap around porch was wonderful with plenty of furniture. Great view and very peaceful.
- Ony place to stay in Pigeon Forge – Deltrice C. 10/11/2015
- We love the Kickback Shack. It is the place we try to stay every time we go to Pigeon Forge. We hope to stay there again next year. We stayed at another one in July but didn't like it at all. I would recommend it to anyone that appreciates a nice and clean cabin. It had everything we needed.
- awesome place – Michael S. 8/26/2015
- really great
- Fun time – 8/17/2015
- Had great visit. Good place to kickback! Close to everything
- Great spot to relax – 7/8/2015
- This was a great location and a nice little getaway. The outside has been refreshed and it looks great. The inside is a little dated and dusty, really dusty with cobwebs on the walls. Other than that it was a great vacation for my family. I would stay here again and I hope it would be cleaner and the slots machine works.
- Kickback Shack – Williwm S. 6/22/2015
- Property was very clean, somewhat outdated, overall very satisfied.
- The Kickback Experience – 6/1/2015
- Great place to stay. A few minor repairs are needed here and there but overall it was great. Some sanitizer in the Hot Tub and clearing Wasp nests from the swing would help.
- The best vacation ever – Kimberly A. 4/14/2015
- The staff is wonderful so helpful and nice and courteous . The view in the cabin was beautiful. We so enjoyed waking up in the morning looking at the mountains . The cabin had everything u need to accommodate your stay and everything was ready for us when we arrived the air was on and the fridge was ready. The cabin had fresh sheets and didn't have a musty smell. We defiantly will be back.
- Kickback Shack Indeed!!! – Patricia L J. 3/28/2015
- This home was an excellent pick for us. It was just the right size. We had 3 adults and 2 kids. We brought our dog and even she loved it. The fenced in pet area want s great and handy. The screened in porch was the Venter of our activity when at the house. The Kickback Shack was very comfy and cozy. We will visit it again.
- Truly Kickback to Prepare for the Holidays – Brenda S. 12/24/2014
- Excellent. Look forward to going back again.
- Girls Weekend – Claire M. 12/2/2014
- We enjoyed our stay at the Kickback Shack so much! The location was close to town but out far enough to enjoy the peace and quiet.
- Kickback Shack – Gisele L. 7/18/2014
- Our stay was marvelous. The cabin had all the amenities of home. It was a truly awesome experience.
- very nice place Thanks very much – Marion S. 6/22/2014
- very nice place Thanks very much
- Kickback for rest and relaxing – Brenda S. 5/20/2014
- Enjoyed the trip and would go back again when we go to the area.Very pleasant weekend.
- Overall a Great Vacation – Jessica F. 4/16/2014
- It was a great stay and we will be doing it again. The property was in a great location. The view was incredible.
- Great Stay 2014 – Fran S. 3/10/2014
- Although this location is older than others we have stayed at in the past, it is really great. The view is spectacular, I love the wrap around porch and screened in room. The beds need some support but over all the stay was relaxing and we plan to stay at this location again if availalble.
- Kickback Shack – David B. 10/15/2013
- The cabin needs some TLC. Very clean but just little items - broken faucet handles, peeling wallpaper, worn padding on carpet on stairs (can feel tacks when walking) and most of all -non working slot machine and karoke machine, which is advertised in the cabin ad as admenities. Deck had cob webs on chairs and decorations. We did enjoy the stay at the cabin but feel added attention to the little things would make it more appealing. Very friendly staff and location. Beautiful views from deck of rental.
- none – 9/30/2013
- Nice Chalet/ Great Location – Sandra S. 9/2/2013
- Loved this chalet.. Very close to everything.. Loved the place for your dog to go potty without having to leash it up.
- vacation experience – Randy S. 8/29/2013
- i wasted 4 hours of my time trying to get the a/c fixed as i helped the a/c man to get it up and running..not what i wanted for vacation..i also got stung by bee's near the a/c unit!!!so it started off bad!!but overall love the location & the cabin!!we will be back next year
- Pleasurable relaxing and refreshing getaway – 8/15/2013
- We had a great time and really enjoyed our accommodations. The experience was very good and the accommodations were very nice and added to the experience. I would recommend Aunt Bugs to anyone and the Kickback Shack. Thanks for making our stay a very good one.
- kickback shack - – Paula R. 8/12/2013
- This was our 2nd year staying in this cabin, my only complaint is the housekeeping needs to pay attention to detail, bedroom nightstands need dusting pet food was still on the bathroom floor and cobwebs at entrance on chairs.location is great! We even saw a bear!!
- Wonderful Getaway – Debbie D. 7/24/2013
- Overall we were pleased with our stay at Kickback Shack. We were there over the 4th of July and enjoyed amazing fireworks from the porch. Cabin was clean and most amenities worked well. For a two bedroom cabin it was very spacious and could easily sleep 8 to 10 if you don't mind using floor space. We were disappointed in the entertainment that was advertised for the house. The slot machine, foosball table and karaoke machine didn't work. Turns out that we were there by ourselves after all but if the other guests had went with us we would have really been disappointed. We still fully recommend Aunt Bugs as we have used them many times over the years. This was probably our least favorite. Thanks for a great time!
- Upgrading "shack" to "cabin". – Don L. 6/16/2013
- We, spouse and two grandchildren, felt the location was superb and. The condition of the cabin was good to excellent. There were a few minor bumps and dings, but I suspect most homes fall into about the same category. We'd love to go back in the fall or early spring and really "kickback". No problems with " bugs " at all.
- Awesome Vacation Spot – Myra P. 5/9/2013
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Kickback Shack. We were there 6 nights. It was cool the 1st couple of days, so the gas fireplace felt wonderful. The views from the cabin were magificant. The pet play area was great. Our dog loved the easy access from our bedroom to the play area. It was also nice to have the entire back parch screened in with doors on each side so she could run around on the porch without being on a leash. Of course, we utilized the hot tub and truly enjoyed the relaxation. We liked the visit so much, we are planning a trip next year and hope to stay in the same cabin!
- We simply can not wait to get back to Kickback Shack! – 4/1/2013
- We have been coming to the Smoky Mountains for about 20 years. We always stayed at the same motel with two king-sized beds. It is a nice clean motel with friendly employees, a very good breakfast, and an inside pool. We usually go up to the mountains 3-4 times a year for a long weekend. It began with my mother, my husband, and myself. We began taking our grandson who lives with us about 8 years ago.
This year we decided to look into a cabin. As much as we always enjoy our trip, the cabin made our get-a-way like a brand new and deeper experience of what we are always needing and aiming for on these trips. Always before the motel was just where we went back to after the shows and other entertainments we went to while there. This time, going back to the Kickback Shack after our outings was like going back to another relaxing and absolutely peaceful haven. We loved our beautiful surround deck and cooked out while playing in the hot tub. On our first evening there a hawk swooshed down and plucked a squirrel up while we were sitting out on the porch. It was brutal in one way, but a glimpse of nature in the raw that still makes one feel like they have rolled back the time curtain into what our forefathers may have seen as an every day experience.
We have always looked forward to what we were going "to do" when we go to the Smokey Mountains. We are planning on coming back and our number one requirement is that we get the Kickback Shack. It made everything else more. Why did we wait so long to try this? The Busbys love the Kickback Shack in the Smoky Mountains.
- Awesome – Michael F. 2/28/2013
- Thank you it exceed my expectation. I was celebrating my wife's birthday and it was wonderful.
The only down fall was the mice dropping ALL over the house. But besides that it was wonderful
|William C. - 10/15/2016||4.0|
We had a very lovely and relaxing time at Kickback Shack. The cabin was clean and comfortable and welcoming.
|Vicki J. - 10/03/2016||5.0|
ever thing was was very good and we had a good time
|Harold J. - 09/20/2016||5.0|
Cabin was enjoyable spent a lot of time in it because we were both sick. 1 suggestion would be to let guest know where to get quick medical care if needed my smartphone sent us to Newport.
|Jimmie B. - 09/13/2016||5.0|
Cabin and location was great. The staff was professional and friendly
|Kathleen U. - 09/10/2016||4.0|
Cabin was nice but not the best. Process to rent was very easy
|Darrell F. - 08/25/2016||4.0|
We had a very nice enjoyable stay. The house needs some repairs, the front porch steps are in desperate need of repairs. On two separate occasions two different people tripped on the steps and one side of the steps probably need replaced
|William G. - 08/13/2016||4.0|
This was my third stay at the kickback shack. This time I brought my parents and my sister. The sunsets on the porch were beautiful. We were able to do so much while we were there. I'm getting attached to that place. Thanks again. William Glaus
|Jeff S. - 08/03/2016||5.0|
Speedy check in, cabin was clean & cozy! Saw our 1st bear this trip! Very exciting!
|Christy C. - 06/07/2016||5.0|
Everyone with with Aunt Bugs Cabin rentals was helpful and friendly. We loved our Cabin and hope to return soon.
|Margaret G. - 04/08/2016||5.0|
As usual, you did very well; you made up for late prior clean up by allowing us a late check-out on Sunday. Over the past several years, we have appreciated your business and approaches.
|Jeffrey S. - 04/02/2016||4.0|
The cabin is what we expected. We had a fabulous time.
|Linda H. - 03/24/2016||5.0|
We loved the porch wrapping around the house. The sunrise and sunset views were gorgeous. I loved the porch swing. The beds were comfortable, the cabin was clean and well stocked with necessities. The drive up was a bit of a white knuckle experience for us flatlanders but by the third night i felt like a pro. Thanks for a wonderful stay.
|Jessica Q. - 03/22/2016||4.0|
Loved the outside area for the dogs, made our stay that much easier!
|Kathy M. - 03/05/2016||5.0|
Great cabin. Easy check-in and easy check out. Will come again.
|Bonnie R. - 02/08/2016||5.0|
Our total experience was wonderful ! Patricia seemed like an old friend and the cabin was perfect. It could use a couple more blankets though. We will be back!!
|Jackie L. - 02/01/2016||4.0|
Took my kids - age 15 and 17 and they loved it!
|Shirley B. - 01/31/2016||5.0|
We have reserved the Kick Back Shack 4 times,due to the location and views from the porch.
|Janice B. - 01/03/2016||4.0|
We loved our stay. Cabin was very comfortable and we had no trouble with wifi. We would definitely book with you again
|Orlando G. - 12/29/2015||4.0|
Service was so great. The cabin was ready at The time we arrived.
|Jaganathan S. - 10/12/2015||4.0|
It was awesome and peaceful stay with all the privacy we needed for a vacation
|Glenda B. - 10/05/2015||5.0|
Everything from the time I made the reservation until I checked out was great except the attitude of the gentlemen who checked me in. The chalet was terrific. Enjoyed my stay and will be back.
|Keith F. - 07/07/2015||5.0|
Friendly staff, the Kickback Shack needs a really good dusting a lot of cobwebs. The sleeper sofa wouldn't open and the slot machine and karaoke machine didn't work. We would rent again just wish the above mentioned things would be done. Otherwise our family had a relaxing and enjoyable vacation!
|Patricia L J. - 03/27/2015||5.0|
The cabin was just right for all that we needed abd very clean. Would love to rent again.
|Brenda S. - 12/08/2014||4.0|
Cabin was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay and our pet did too.
|J. - 07/07/2014||4.0|
First family vacation and it was amazing.