HILLBILLY HILTON #525View Fullscreen
Hillbilly Hilton" #525 is a luxury log cabin just minutes from the heart of Downtown Gatlinburg. However, this mountain cabin sits on a beautiful one acre lot overlooking the Smokies! This vacation cabin rental in Gatlinburg is perfect for any family or group of friends looking to celebrate a special event, family reunion, or any seasonal vacation! Hillbilly Hilton is a beautiful five bedroom, five and a half bath luxury log cabin located in the Gatlinburg area. We built this one to perfection with hardwood floors, tongue and groove light pine walls, stone fireplace, amazing game room and huge windows looking out over the magnificent mountain views! Your group will be entertained by the pool table, air hockey and foosball for hours! How about a covered hot tub for some well deserved relaxation rain or shine! This cabin has swimming pool access during the Summer months, as well for the kids. This cabin has a premium 50" TV with power tower so you can enjoy the Home Theater effect! Play movie or sports for a great evening in this luxury log home in the mountains. Enter this amazing log cabin and you'll see the magnificent great room with vaulted ceilings, living room with luxury furniture, dining room with large custom pine table, and full custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances & granite countertops. Walk to the East side of the main level to enter the two large King bedrooms. They each have a TV, while one has a massive jacuzzi tub. There is a community bathroom for your convenience on this main level. The loft bedroom upstairs also have a large King bed, full bathroom, and TV. You'll enjoy waking up to the amazing mountain views viewed out the wall constructed entirely of glass windows! This large cabin lodge has a large wraparound deck so you can sit outside on rockers or eat lunch on your outdoor dining table. Go downstairs & enjoy the large living area including lounge & Big Screen TV. On the far end of this lower level, you can enjoy shooting pool at the slate pool table or playing foosball with friends and family. Go outside on the porch & find your own large premium hot tub with rooftop cover. This lower level also has two additional bedrooms with King beds and TVs. Each bedroom has their own private bathroom. There is a half bath that is convenient to the game room & lower level lounge area. Must be 25 years old to rent. Price is based on 10 adults with each additional adult being an additional charge of 12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Mountain View
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Perfect for a weekend trip for a large group – Whitney M. 6/2/2015
- We were very pleased with the overall experience. The cabin was easy to find and not very far from the Gatlinburg strip at all. The cabin was very spacious and clean when we arrived. We would definitely stay here again.
- Great Stay – Esther A. 1/19/2015
- the front desk upon arrival were very friendly and provided great service and information.
- Siblings gather to visit and play – 12/9/2014
- We were quite happy with Hillbilly Hilton. Had a hard time for a collection of folks who wanted their own bathroom and a regular bed. We saw many which could accommodate us but would have bunk beds or community bath rooms. We were able to meet the needs of all of the family members. A pleasurable stay.
- Hill Billy Hilton 525 – Nicolas M. 8/13/2014
- Nice and big. No major issues.
- William E. Rice – William R. 7/2/2014
- the cabins were spacious; accomidating and comfrontable. the staff was friendlly and they did very good job. Teh locatiosn and view was breath taking. the family really enjoyed themselves during theri stay.
- Stay at Hillbilly Hilton – 6/30/2014
- We were very pleased with the rental, and the location was convenient.
We had to do some additional cleaning when we arrived (stove and area behind stove were dirty). We also removed a pair of used mens underwear from the upstairs bedroom. Everyone was pleased with the accommodations. I would have been more pleased had my shaving kit with toiletries that I left in the upstairs bedroom been returned to me via UPS or other carrier, but no such luck.
- Hillbilly Hilton – 4/17/2014
- Very nice roomy cabin.
- Hillbilly Hilton – Steven H. 1/14/2014
- The cabin was wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There was an issue upon our arrival which was very unpleasant. The owner of the cabin was there upon our arrival "changing light bulbs" or something of the effect. He was extremely rude and his exact words were "If yall mess anything up, I'm coming after your asses." I am aware that leasing out a property can be very stressful and have its downside when tenants or renters do not take care of the property. But that is no way to treat a group because of past experiences. After it was all said and done, we had a great weekend vacation in a much enjoyable home after our unpleasant greeting.
- The Hillbilly Hilton is just that - a 'mini' Hilton in the hills! – 12/18/2013
- Wonderful! We really enjoyed being together and still having our own "space". It was great to share our meals together and fellowship around the huge table and living rooms. We enjoyed it - thanks!
- loved the get away – Jeffrey M. 7/15/2013
- loved the veiw every morning i got up drinking my coffee an looking at the mountain. only thing i was really dissappointed on and its not the cabin rentals fault is the fireworks being set off at 1:00 in the morning.i will be back next year just not sure when loved gatlinburg great place
- Hillbilly Hilton – Lisa D. 7/8/2013
- This is the second time we have rented from Aunt Bug's and again we were amazed at the professionalism of the staff as well as the fabulous property. We were more than satisfied and I recommend Aunt Bug's to anyone thinking of vacationing in the area. Thank you so much, I am sure we will see you again! Lisa D
- Love it!!!!!!!! – Tamara D. 4/24/2013
- Second time we have stayed here with Aunt Bugs. There are a few cosmetic issues that could be addressed but overall it has been one of my favorite vacations!!! LOVE AUNT BUGS!!!
- Hillbilly Hilton Review – 4/11/2013
- The cabin was easy to find. It was very roomy - perfect for 3 families, with kids!
- Enjoyable stay – Jeff S. 3/6/2013
- Very nice! Highly recommend. We went during a slow season and I'm not sure how it would have been during the busy season. We were blessed to have perfect weather. Te only confusion was at check out when the instructions posted at the cabin didn't jive with intstructions from the staff. But other then that - I'd highly recommend it.
|Sandy W. - 08/14/2015||4.0|
This was are 2nd time staying at Aunt Bugs. The cabin was beautiful and location was gorgeous. We enjoy our stay every time. Although was disappointed in how clean the cabin was when we arrived. For the amount we paid I expected a little better.