HIDDEN BEAR #134View Fullscreen
Looking for a cozy hidden cabin in the Smoky Mountains to rest, relax and rejuvenate. Hidden Bear is the perfect cabin for honeymooners or couples and is less then 5 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. Spend your days in the mountains and quiet nights at Hidden Bear. This beautiful cabin offers a king bed, hot tub, gas grill, WI-Fi High Speed Internet, Surround Sound and 3 Flat Screen TV's with cable. There is a futon for extra bedding if you need it. The private hot tub is located on a beautiful wrap around deck that has plenty of cozy mountain charm. Don't miss your opportunity to stay in this wonderful cabin with plenty of great amenities to make your stay unforgettable. Hidden Bear is perfect for a quick weekend retreat or that long due extended vacation. Book Hidden Bear today for your next Smoky Mountain Getaway.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- 1 Wrap Around Deck
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- Hidden bear the perfect hideaway!! – Jason L. 9/27/2016
- This cabin was the perfect choice for our vacation! Perfect location quiet and peaceful you would never know that you are 2 min from the main strip in gatlinburg the cabin was beautiful and clean. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The interior could use little TLC but I would stay again for sure!!!
- Ideal Short Getaway! – Ashton H. 3/26/2016
- Very pretty, very nice to stay in, great location! It's at the end of the road so you don't get any traffic and only two turns to downtown Gatlinburg! Some of the ameneties could use some updating, but it was ideal for our needs! The stairs aren't as scary as they first look.
- Spring Break 2016 – Bulfrano R. 3/18/2016
- We had a great time. Area is secluded and nice. The cabin needs some minor repairs but overall was good.
- Halloween escape – Rebecca P. 12/15/2015
- We had a great time at this cabin. It was during Halloween. We walked the streets of Gatlinburg and enjoyed the festivities. The cabin was just perfect. No complaints. Hot tub was a little on the cool side but maintance fixed that right up. Everything was clean and in working condition. Would recommend this cabin.
- The beautiful hidden bear. – 5/15/2015
- We decided to come to the mountains for our honeymoon, and we could not have been more pleased with our cabin choice. Beautiful cabin, wonderful decor, great kitchen, and I love that it was secluded. Will be returning.
- HIDDEN BEAR – Kelly W. 7/1/2014
- My wife and I stayed at this location for 4 nights
and we enjoyed the cabin and the area.While we were there we got to see a bear from our deck crossing the road to the other side of the woods.
- Great Place – 6/27/2014
- Spent 2 nites and the place was very nice. It was clean and everybody was nice to us.
|Jason L. - 09/27/2016||5.0|
Very friendly great information will stay with aunt bugs in the future loved it. Thanks for the perfect vacation
|Larry M. - 09/13/2016||5.0|
Enjoyed our stay. Hope to return soon. Cabin was great. Location was perfect.
|Katie D. - 10/25/2015||5.0|
We stayed in the hidden bear and the cabin was great. I do wish that check out was a bit later. 10am is really early when on vacation.
|Jessica W. - 10/08/2014||5.0|
Our cabin we stayed in was exactly what we asked for can't waite til the next trip!!
|Melody H. - 10/07/2014||5.0|
Stayed with aunt bugs before, loved each experience with the exception of #134. This cabin was not standard.
|K. - 07/19/2014||4.0|
everything was good
|A. - 07/17/2014||5.0|
Everything was clean and nice, staff was very helpful. Will stay there again if in the area.