HEAVENLY HIDEAWAY #256View Fullscreen
Location: Wears Valley/Pigeon Forge, TN (just minutes from Townsend or Light #3 in Pigeon Forge) If you are looking for a remarkable log cabin in the Pigeon Forge-Wears Valley area, you must consider Heavenly Hideaway! After seeing the wonderful mountain views, you can quickly see why it has its name. This log cabin has a very homey feel, while providing all the fantastic amenities of a top vacation cabin rental in the Smokies. Not only will you enjoy the private hot tub that is cleaned after each stay, but you can also shoot pool anytime in the loft. This cabin has a bedroom on each level. The log cabin's kitchen is fully equipped and you can provide all your meals during your vacation, providing a wonderful opportunity for family gatherings while saving money from frequenting restaurants during your trip. This wonderful log cabin has a wraparound porch with outdoor furniture & rocking chairs to enjoy the amazing views while chatting with family, friends, or just relaxing with a cup of coffee. The master suite in Heavenly Hideaway has a jetted jacuzzi for your relaxation, while the fireplace is open seasonally for your convenience as well. Enjoy your own Heavenly Hideaway with this 2 bedroom, 2 bath deluxe log cabin. Take in the gorgeous view from your hot tub or one of the wooden rockers on the private deck. This cabin features 1 king bed, 1 queen, pool table, washer/dryer, sleeper sofa/airmattress, 3 TVs, grill and fully equipped kitchen. You will love this mountain home in Wears Valley/Pigeon Forge. Price includes 4 persons. Each additional persons is $12.50 each night. No smoking allowed in this cabin. Cabin is decorated for Winterfest/Christmas. Must register your pet if necessary with office staff upon reservation ($75 each)
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Heavenly heights – 5/31/2016
- Our vacation was absolutely amazing. The cabin was just perfect, all of the amenities of home with a spectacular view espically at sunrise and sunset.
- Nice – Tanya D. 4/13/2016
- It was my first time in a cabin and I love it. The only thing was the driveway were too narrow
- Spring Break 2016 – Hugh R. 3/21/2016
- Great location with wonderful views of the Great Smokey Mountains conveniently located to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. We had a great time.
There was an occasional leak from the kitchen ceiling above the kitchen counters when someone was taking a shower in the upstairs bathroom that should be looked at.
- Heavenly Hideaway/Aunt Bug's in Pigeon Fogel Review – 5/2/2015
- My husband and I went for an anniversary trip and it was marvelous. The cabin was beautiful, very clean, and in a perfect location.
- weekend escape – 3/28/2015
- Very pleasant check in. Hot tub was cold upon arrival. Cabin was clean. Wasps/hornets in master bedroom first night but we killed them all. Hot tub was fixed for the second evening. Overall pleasant stay.
- Great Location and Views!! – Pattie B. 1/23/2014
- It was a very beautiful place. The view are beautiful also. Have stayed there twice and have enjoyed it both times.
- Great Location and Views!! – Pattie B. 1/10/2014
- Heavenly Hideaway is in a great location. It is very quiet and has beautiful views. This was my second time staying at this cabin. I wish Aunt Bugs would give the pass code by phone so you don't have to go to their office to get it, it is out of the way going to the cabin.
- It was everything we wanted and more – Dale H. 12/15/2013
- The rental heavenly hideaway lives up to its name it was everything we thought it would be and more. Great views of the mountains. A lot of stuff to do never got bored while we were there. Look forward to coming to stay at heavenly hideaway in the spring. We absolutely loved it...
- Fun stay in Pigeon Forge! – 11/5/2013
- Although we had trouble from the starting actually getting into the cabin, we got it all figured out and enjoyed our stay here. There were a few maintenance issues that we let the property management company know about and the only cleanliness issue is that there were some cobwebs throughout the cabin, in and out. Overall, we loved our stay and were also glad we could bring our fur baby along! Thanks for a memorable weekend getaway!
- cabin review – Jamie H. 8/19/2013
- Enjoyed our stay.Will recommend it to others and hopefully we can visit again.
- Weekend getaway – Johnny T. 7/22/2013
- Had a good time
- Awesome stay at Heavenly Hideaway!!!! – Shaun K. 7/7/2013
- We enjoyed our stay at the cabin. It was clean and inviting. Love having a full kitchen and washer/dryer. It was home away from home. Just need to update the gas grill otherwise it was great.
- HEAVENLY HIDEAWAY #256 – 4/11/2013
- Overall the stay was nice. The location of the cabin is great. I liked the quiet area and the distance from all the hoopla of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. When we arrived there was a bag of what appeared to be dirty bedding on the floor next to the couch. The pool sticks need replacing and the rack that holds the pool sticks on the wall needs replacing. The hot tub seemed old and a bit dirty so we didn't use it (very unfortunate). I would recommend this cabin to a friend but I would be sure to temper their expectations that it isn't the best available.
- Relaxing family get-a-way – 4/3/2013
- We truly enjoyed the cabin and most of all it's location. It allowed us to have great family time just hanging out and enjoying the views. We had a few mishaps, like missing sheets for a bed and the master bath tub leaking into the lower bathroom unit. However, we would definitely recommend and/or come again! Thanks.
|Andrea R. - 08/21/2016||5.0|
I was very impressed with the service - the app- very user friendly! It was all so easy and made vacationing perfect!
|Veronica C. - 01/04/2016||4.0|
We loved our stay! Our cabin was very cosy and comfortable . Minor problems were reported for comfort of future guests. The cabin is ideal for 4 people . Sleeper sofa is ok but room is too bright for 5-6 guest to sleep in living room
|Matthew B. - 05/25/2015||5.0|
Quick service great location everything was exactly as advertised will be using you guys in the future
|Kent W. - 03/14/2015||4.0|
Very nice and cozy cabin! We Enjoyed our stay! The bathtub didn't drain well, by other than that it was great!