HAPPY DAYS #419View Fullscreen
Happy Days #419: This Chalet Village Chalet is loaded with entertainment & space for the ultimate Smoky Mountain vacation! With Two Hot Tubs, giant bedrooms, and large game room this cabin has everything families & friends would enjoy! Shoot pool, defend against your friends on air hockey or foosball, plus splish splash in any of the two professionally maintained hot tubs. Drive just two miles to Downtown Gatlinburg for fabulous dining spots, attractions, and shopping. Drive three miles and you'll have access to the #1 visited National Park in North America! This amazing cabin rental has access to a clubhouse swimming pool and tennis courts. The main level of this cabin has large dining area, game room, kitchen, living room, and King master suite. The second level has a sleeper sofa in the loft, large dual queen bunk bed room, and King bedroom suite. The top level has a den with sleeper sofa and King Bedroom Suite. All bedrooms have premium flat screen TVs for your viewing enjoyment. This fabulous budget-friendly vacation rental has alarm system for added security. This Chalet is semi-private and is located in Chalet Village resort in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. This rental is pet-friendly. Must register your pet at time of reservation. Sorry, no smoking allowed. Price is based on 8 adults (12 and older) each additional adult will be an additional 12.50 per night. Must be 25 years old to rent.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- 2 HOT TUBS
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Tennessee trip – John J. 8/22/2016
- Awesome. Beautiful setting. Kids,and wife happy. Staff courteous and receptive. Let us keep our u haul at their check in in pigeon forge. House was everything we expected
- anual family trip – Joe C M. 7/11/2016
- absolutely great time cabin was perfect
- Love It! – Ana R. 9/2/2015
- We had a great time!
- Great family getaway – Glenn L F. 4/25/2015
- Our stay was wonderful.We had seven family members together at the cabin. The cabin was clean and well kept and provided the atmosphere for a much needed time away. Only problem was ants crawling on kitchen counter and stove. Needs to be taken care before next guests arrive. Overall a wonderful experience.
- Awesome Stay! – Chelsea W. 2/10/2015
- Everything was great!
- First Family Vacation – Bob A. 8/14/2014
- We had the entire family staying in Happy Days. There were 11 of us including 4 kids 8 and under. We all enjoyed the cabin and our trip to Gatlinburg.
|John J. - 08/25/2016||5.0|
Great. Staff welcoming. Great place. Kids lovez it. Staff responsive. And allowed us to park u haul at main office.
|Joe C M. - 07/10/2016||5.0|
great cabin we had a super week thanks look forward to our next trip
|Michael R. - 09/23/2015||4.0|
Overall very good some minor problems. No darts for dart board, kids were disappointed. Lack of water pressure in showers and shower heads need cleaning. Had to remake all kids beds as they had no top sheets. Sheets were just sitting on beds.