GOLFERS GETAWAY #290View Fullscreen
GOLFER'S GETAWAY townhouse is an amazing vacation spot, whether you golf or not, here in Pigeon Forge! You'll love the location in Pigeon Forge, near Dollywood and the Gatlinburg Golf Course. This log townhome has indoor and outdoor pool access, just 1 mile from Dollywood, the Leconte Convention Center, and the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience! This luxury resort townhouse community has both an indoor and outdoor swimming pool that your kids will love this Spring or Summer! This extremely spacious cabin is a 3 level townhome with a beautiful ridgetop view is decorated luxuriously for your liking! Golfer's Getaway has a front porch with rockers, and is walking distance to the swimming pool. You'll enter Golfer's Getaway and see the elegant living room with premium furniture and large screen TV. To the left, you'll find a queen bedroom with TV, vanity, and jacuzzi bathroom. Just beyond the living room, you can take advantage of your own fully stocked kitchen. In the back patio, you'll have a covered hot tub, pub table and chairs. Kids and adults alike can have fun at all hours of the day on their own commercial air hockey table. Downstairs, there is an impressive lounge area with bedroom, bunk beds, and kitchenette. The kids will love this room with bunk beds, large flatscreen TV, and more! The bedroom has its own TV, also, with private bathroom attached. The kitchenette has its own breakfast bar for a late night snack or afternoon lunch. Pull up a chair and watch TV, while you eat or have a cold drink. Outside this lower level area, there is a gas grill which is perfect for cooking out your meals. Patio table and chairs allow you to eat outdoors. Upstairs the Spiral Staircase, you'll find your own King Bedroom with loveseat, premium TV, balcony, and bathroom! You can enjoy sitting out on your balcony to take in the ridgetop views day or night! This open loft is still fairly private, while offering so much space and convenience. Reserve Golfer's Getaway for your next vacation to the Smokies! Your family will love all the space of these luxury accommodations. The indoor and outdoor pool are fun no matter rain or shine! Book this one today! Cabin is good for 6 guests. Each additional guest 12 or older is $12.50 daily.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas (2)
- Handicapped Friendly
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Decorated for Christmas
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Mini vacation – 10/18/2016
- Great location close to shops and Dollywood. Great staff got to check in a little earlier than what was posted!!
- Nice and Cozy Cabin – Gurminder S. 6/17/2016
- Nicely maintained and clean cabins. Close to the activities. I would definitely recommend this cabins.
- McMeans Visit to Golfers Getaway #290 – Kathleen M. 12/1/2015
- Had an awesome time.
- Wonderful memories – 7/24/2015
- Very nice . Great location for dollywood . Quiet,clean . Need to fix lighting downstairs . Was wonderful for us with separate levels. Everyone was extremely pleasant. Easy check in and out .
- Golfers getaway – Darius A. 7/3/2015
- My Family and I throughly enjoyed our stay at cabin 290 . There some minor things that we did not like ( old shower curtain liners, pool sticks and hockey equipment worn, etc) but overall we loved our stay. Staff was helpful , place was clean , location was great . Kids , wife and I loved the cabin . Wasnt perfect , but VERY GOOD , will recommend and will return .
- Relaxing Getaway – Kimberly O. 4/16/2015
- We enjoyed the spacious room this town home had and it was close to everything. No long drives to get back after enjoying our evening out.
- Great place! – 8/20/2014
- We stayed at Golfers Getaway (6 adults) with more than enough room to spare and everything was set up an ready for us to enjoy our night when we arrived. Very clean!
- Great family experience – Kathy H. 7/15/2014
- Great price great location the only thing we would ask to be different was a larger kitchen but over all a wonderful vacation!
- Great place to stay will stay again. – Debbie R. 7/9/2014
- will recommend it to my friends. That aunt bugs cabins are the best cabins to stay at.
- family vacation – 6/24/2014
- our stay was very enjoyable this is my second time staying and it was great both times.
- Great Visit – Sherry S. 6/17/2014
- We had a wonderful time in Pigeon Forge. Our cabin was very convenient to all of the attractions.
- A great vacation for the Family – Tammy C. 6/14/2014
- The location was great. We love the view.
- Lots of room! – Karen J. 4/17/2014
- This cabin had plenty of room for two families. The downstairs is great if you have older kids that want their own space.
- Nice Cabin! – Shelia C. 11/11/2013
- This cabin was very nice, clean and close to everything. There were just a couple of problems..upstairs tv didn't work but then again there were a total of 5 tvs in the cabin so that wasn't a big deal. A chair in the living room was broken down and the air hockey table had a couple broken spots but still able to play it - I called to let them know and they said it would be taken care of. Overall it was nice experience and I would stay again.
- Enjoyed the stay – 10/23/2013
- Cabin was nicely arranged to accommodate several couples. Kitchen a little small, refrigerator accumulated water in bottom entire stay, which was annoying, great dishes and other necessary cooking items, chair in living room broken springs in front - basically unusable. Spiral staircase made living room a little tight for space. Do you always need your own garbage bags after first day? Air hockey not in great shape.Overall, good experience.
- S Smith – Shelia S. 9/5/2013
- Very enjoyable
- light up the sky – Steve B. 8/16/2013
- nice location watch the fire works from the deck every night that where at dollywood lot better this year than last
- satisfied would recommend to friends and family – Bobby C. 7/12/2013
- Very nice cabin.
- MARVELOUS FAMLY GETAWAY – Sherrine H. 6/25/2013
- WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR STAY AND WILL BE COMING BACK.THE KIDS AND I DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE.WHEN WE GOT BACK HOME TO DECATUR,GA I TOLD ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT
- Great Stay – 6/12/2013
- Had a wonderful time. It allowed us togetherness as a family yet privacy. We hope to do it again--probably in the same cabin.
- golfers getaway – Darian M. 6/10/2013
- very good very satisfied
- I absolutely loved the cabin. Was not crazy about location, – Ethel S. 4/13/2013
- Not pleasant but everything got worked out.
- Awesome! – Debbie M. 3/29/2013
- This was our first time renting a cabin and it was absolutely the best vacation ever because if the cabin. The location was perfect and close to everything we wanted to do. It also snowed while we were there and it was heaven being in the cabin with the fireplaces,hot tub, and view. The cabin was decorated beautifully and we did not want to leave.
- Golfers Getaway – Brandon E. 2/19/2013
- N/a. Will come back shrtly
|Caren R. - 07/25/2016||5.0|
The cabin was very clean, well equipped and had nice, quality furnishings. We got the feeling of being in a rustic mountains getaway there in the comfort of modern conveniences and our own hot tub. Cozy cabin and Great Location as it is close to Everything in Pigeon Forge, but it is far enough away from the Parkway that there is no noise or congestion when going in and out. We will go back.
|Lynne P. - 07/13/2016||4.0|
We had a wonderful time and the facilities worked out very good for all 12 of us ages 2-55.
|Sara W. - 05/15/2016||5.0|
Everything was great. We had a really good time and look forward to a future visit!
|Brian B. - 04/25/2016||5.0|
The cabin was as advertised. Love to stay with you again.
|Denise P. - 04/10/2016||3.0|
Location of cabin was good. Close to activities and restaurants.
|Sandra B. - 04/04/2016||5.0|
Everything was wonderful! The staff was extremely nice and helpful, the cabin was clean and well maintained, and I loved the convenience of the mobile checkout! Will definitely stay again!
|Beth B. - 10/18/2015||5.0|
Check I. Was very smooth, auto checkout. The only thing wrong was we did not book a longer trip! Kitchen was nicely equipped!
|Vera L S. - 08/24/2015||4.0|
Everything was great. ..close to everything...We will visit again soon...thanks for having us....
|Maria G. - 07/30/2015||5.0|
Everiting in the Aunt but's cabins rentals is ok the plase is Beautiful only the house keeper no good one people in the office no nice
|Aurelys F. - 07/08/2015||5.0|
The Cabin is was super clean and really close to all attractions👍
|Belinda B. - 06/07/2015||4.0|
Ceiling fan in Master bedroom too loud, everything else was good overall.
|Hong H. - 03/30/2015||5.0|
Custer service is a 5star! cabin was very cleaned. Prices are fair.
|Amber E. - 02/26/2015||4.0|
It was great! It was clean and very spacious, I would definitely recommend this cabin to others :)
|Denys P. - 01/24/2015||5.0|
I trully enjoyed my stay and really happy about on aunt bug for my stay. I would return and stay again with my family in the future. Tbank you so much
|Bonnie H. - 09/29/2014||5.0|
We had a Great Time. Everything was Prefect.
|D. - 07/24/2014||5.0|
It was excellent.Thank you will tell friends to diffly will tell friends to stay there.Thank you once again.
|K. - 07/17/2014||5.0|
|F. - 07/17/2014||5.0|
everything was nice and we had a great time.
|T. - 07/09/2014||4.0|
Everything was great
|S. - 07/08/2014||4.0|
A nice friendly place to spend a summer or winter vacation.