FOX ON THE RUN #278View Fullscreen
Fox On The Run overlooks the city lights of downtown Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. You will be amazed by this wonderfully appointed and decorated vacation home full of comfort and amenities. This jam-packed chalet features hi-speed internet access, wrap around deck with outdoor hot tub overlooking the Smokies, stone accented wood burning fireplace, HDTV's, private master suite with private deck and in-room jetted tub, game room with pool table and tv and many more added amenities that are sure to put a smile on your face. Book your Gatlinburg getaway today in Fox on the Run.' 1 AIR MATRESS AS EXTRA BED
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Satellite TV
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- 5 stars – John T. 10/11/2016
- Beautiful cabin and beautiful view. 5 stars all around
- Great place to stay – 8/24/2016
- Very close to shopping and main events, clean and cozy just like the pictures. We enjoyed our stay and did not want to leave. Mountain views were excellent
- We stayed in 'Fox on the Run' from 6/27/16--6/30/16 – 7/16/2016
- I'd like to start off with saying I booked this cabin because of the price, the views, and the proximity to downtown Gatlinburg. I searched many websites to find everything I wanted in a cabin and for some reason it didn't dawn on me to check reviews prior to booking. A lot of these reviews are pretty scary so I wasn't expecting much. Boy was I surprised!
Upon checking in the woman helping us was very pleasant and it was a quick and easy process. We found the cabin with a little difficulty, being in the mountains I was expecting that, but once we found it I was quite relieved! I opened the door and everything was clean and almost exactly like the pictures. I have read one review complaining that the patio furniture was dirty, it was here as well, but it's outside! I did come prepared with bug spray, just in case, but we didn't even need it! No one in my family or myself saw any bugs inside, thank goodness because I hate bugs! The only complaint I really have is that the upstairs bedroom has a very creaky, uncomfortable bed. Luckily we only stayed a few days, but it was bearable for that long. My kids enjoyed the hot tub and the pool table, and I enjoyed waking up to the sweeping views of the smokies! I'd like to add checking out was incredibly easy too, I did it from my app as we were leaving!
Overall I would definitely stay with Aunt Bug's again and would recommend them to my friends and family!
I hope this review helps anyone trying to make the decision whether to book through this company or not.
- Not a bad place – James B. 6/11/2016
- The place was nice a little we're and tear on the inside but over all nice close by all the attractions
- Smoky Mtn Trip – Rajesh P. 11/11/2015
- The view from the cabin was spectacular. The property was well maintained and i do recommend Aunt bug to all my friends and family.
- Amazing – 11/11/2015
- In Europe when you buy or rent a house they say there are 3 things to look out for: Location, location, location and we have to say that" Fox on the Run" lived up to our expectation. The view from the deck and balcony was breathtaking , the neighbours were far enough away as not to disturb the peace and quiet and pigeon forge with all it's attractions was a 15 mn drive away. The cabin itself was incredibly cosy , spacious and well equipped . The "welcoming" staff was friendly and helpful. The only thing that let the cabin down was its cleanliness and the exterior decoration which was becoming quite tiered. Having said that it did not distract from our enjoyment and we will certainly return next year. Claire McDonald from St Andre de Roquelongue, France .
- Cabin fox on the run faction – 7/14/2015
- Very clean nice cabin staff very polite and helpful.we as a family of 6 enjoyed our stay . The only downside was parking which was terrible and the drive to the pool. But pretty close to town which was a plus.
- Nice cabin – 12/13/2014
- Great view. 2 minute drive to Gatlinburg and Smokey Mountain National Park.
- Beautiful view!! – 8/5/2014
- My family of 4 thoroughly enjoyed our stay! There was plenty of room and the view from the upstairs bedroom was magnificent . We had to drive to the pool but once there was very nice. Rental was clean. Great location for quick access to Smoky Mountain National Park and downtown Gatlinburg with all of the shops. We also visited Volunteer Pizza a couple of times. Great food, nice owners and convenient to pick up pizza on our way back to rental.
- Birthday weekend – Jelicia T. 7/15/2014
- Better than the pictures. Upstairs lights still dont work.
- Loved it!!! – Ian V. 6/10/2014
- The cabin was beautiful and so was the view. My family loved the pool table and our girls loved the hot tub. It was very close to all the attractions of Gatlinburg and not that far from Pigeon Gorge either. A couple of things that were just a little annoying was the parking for the cabin was horrible you were either scared another car was going to hit you or that your car would go falling down the hill into the house and also the lighting situation was extremely confusing. As other people stated before on the reviews you couldn't turn the lights on in the game room but luckily they had placed 2 lamps in the room so that was helpful. Oh and also not being able to turn the airconditioner down was kind of a downside. Overall though we had a great mini vacation, the kids were happy as well as the wife. Would definitly come back and rent from Aunt Buggs again.
- Spring Vacation – Diane A. 4/23/2014
- the cabin and view was just as it appeared in the pictures. My family had a wonderful time and would recommend this cabin. We hope to go back in the future!!!
- Beautiful – 3/14/2014
- Great place to stay, wonderful views, no Futon instead air mattress, could not sleep on,confusing lighting, otherwise just like pictures.
- Great view – Konnie M. 10/20/2013
- We go to Gatlinburg once a year. We book a place based on the view. This cabin had an awesome view from the upstairs only. Downstairs is blocked by trees. This chalet is comfortable & very nice. Other places can be tacky & overkill with their decor. Again, very nice! It only takes you moments to get to downtown or entrance to the park. My only complaint is the sidewalk size strip that is the parking. More than one car could not stay at this chalet & one was challenging. We would book again.
- the Motorcycle trip getaway – Thomas L. 9/30/2013
- We were extremely satisfied with this cabin. It exceeded our expectations. It is a risk renting a place for the first time solely by pictures on a web site. In this case the pictures did not depict what we received it was much better. The only downside, other than having to leave, was there was no broom available to sweep the floors. We had to improvise but were able to get the job done. Even had the opportunity to see the bear on my last evening, just wasn't quick enough to get a picture. A wonderful place and a wonderful experience. The check in process was very good. A little more detail on directions would have been helpful. I was on motorcycle watching the road carefully. Went by the cabin on the first attempt. Just a minor detail. Great value, great experience, can't wait to do it again.
- vacation 2013 – 7/15/2013
- views were great! parking was a bit small.
- Gorgeous view makes it worth it – Chad K. 6/19/2013
- The view from Fox on the Run is amazing. It was our reason for choosing it. We woke up every morning to a beautiful view of the mountains. The cabin is nice, but it does have a few quirks. The lighting in the cabin is horrible, especially upstairs. It took us forever to figure out which switches worked what since some of them did nothing. We never were able to get the lights to come on in the rec room. Also, the bed was horrible upstairs. We both had trouble sleeping on it. This cabin could be a perfect five out of five with a little work. As it stands, a four to three and a half out of five is about right.
Aunt Bug's was great. We had no problems what so ever with them. Quick check in and an even quicker check out.
- peaceful atmosphere – 6/17/2013
- a home away from home
- Awesome vacation home – 4/18/2013
- Great view of the mountains. Easy access to whatever you want to do.
- A great little hideaway! – Michael H. 3/12/2013
- Place was just as listed. The only gripe was the lack of parking. And we couldnt figure out how to make the outside lights work! Loved the real wood fireplace too!
- Repeat guest; Great Stay – Mychal F. 2/20/2013
- As a repeat guest to Fox on the Run #278 I won't dwell on the negative and will say that we had a great restful weekend. The lone downside for a second consecutive trip was the lack of response after submitting a maintenance request to Aunt Bug's. The outlets in the bathrooms did not work and I was told someone would be out to fix the issue. I was told to check the breaker box -- which was under the cabin down a STEEP incline. That was not an acceptable directive for the money we were paying to stay at the cabin.
|Judith D. - 10/15/2016||4.0|
Great customer service. Easy check out. Difficulty parking at cabin.
|Aaron T. - 09/24/2016||5.0|
Aunt Bug's is the most convenient cabin rental company in Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge. They have a great selection and checking in and out can all be handled so easily, especially with their handy app. We will be using Aunt Bug's for years to come.
|Taprica M. - 08/24/2016||5.0|
great!!! Only problem was we waited to do pool day on Tuesday and when we arrived the pool was closed that day for maintenance. Would have been nice to know ahead of time
|Michael H. - 02/01/2016||4.0|
Easy to book, easy to check out, nice view from cabin!
|Tina J. - 07/13/2015||4.0|
Very polite clean and curtious. Enjoyed stay will use again
|Kenny O. - 03/03/2015||5.0|
Always five star cabins, my fifth time staying with Aunt Bugs
|Craig E. - 12/27/2014||4.0|
An excellent Christmas cabin with breathtaking scenery, minutes from downtown Gatlinburg.
|Wesley G. - 10/07/2014||5.0|
Good! Had tv problems and came and fixed it the next day!! We were happy with service!
|Colleen S. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
I was very happy with everything
|T. - 07/09/2014||5.0|
It was beautiful property. The only thing which would have been nice was to have a broom available to sweep the floor occasionally. The stay was everything we expected. What a great week.