FALCON CREST #2911View Fullscreen
This great cabin is centrally located between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Enjoy the seclusion of this wooded mountain retreat without sacrificing luxury or convenience. This professionally decorated cabin with hardwood floors and natural wood finish on the interior offers wireless internet access, cable TV w/surround sound and DVD. Come relax in the gazebo with 4 person hot tub or enjoy a game of pool in the game room. This luxury log cabin will exceed your expectations during your stay in the Smokies! Rates based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Hot Tub
- Decorated for Christmas
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Weekend Getaway – Doug M. 10/7/2016
- Had a weekend away. our stay at Aunt bugs was great! The cabin was clean and the staff was very professional
- Great rental cabin and great location! – Wanda L. 11/5/2015
- This cabin was the perfect rental for our family of four. It was clean, well decorated, and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. It was secluded, too, and a peaceful retreat in the Great Smokey Mountains. The only downside was that there wasn't an expansive mountain view, but the wooded view we did have was lovely. It was also conveniently located between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. We would happily return!!
- Great times at Falcon Crest – Kristen S. 10/15/2015
- We had a wonderful vacation while staying in Falcon Crest with Aunt Bugs. The cabin was just as depicted in the pictures and was very clean. The only complaint that we had was the cabin was advertised as a secluded cabin and this was not the case at all. There is a cabin right beside it and several right above it on the hill. I would recommend to the owners to place something around the hot tub to give guest more privacy. The cabin beside us could see right to the hot tub. Check in and Check out was very easy with Aunt Bugs. I love the fact that they have a mobile app for guest. You can even check out through the app and be right on your way!! The location of the cabin is on a steep mountain and the roads going up to it are tight. But it is do able. I would recommend a 4 wheel drive in the winter. We rented a mini van and made it up fine.! There are 30 or so steps leading up to the cabin but if you want to not use those there is a path leading around back to the porch as well. Over all though we had a great time during our vacation!
- Awesome time – Paul M. 9/30/2015
- Cabin was beautiful, everything was according to what we were told. Ones in a life time experience which hopefully me and my girlfriend can do it again sometime.......thanks Aunt Bugs you guys made her wish come true!
- Falcon Crest Review – David R. 9/8/2015
- We had a great time, clean place. It does have alot of stairs and steep driveway which we were aware before visit. Would return.
- Clean cabin. Lots of steps. Steep drive. – Ryan K. 4/27/2015
- Very nice place. Clean, relaxing. Nice view. Easy to deal with management company. Very steep drive to cabin. Fun but harrowing for some less adventurous people. Close to town but still feels worlds away. Cabin steps were fine for our family but be advised there are over 30 steep steps up to the front door. Not a cabin for elderly or family with infants or a lot of luggage. Beds were very comfortable however couch should have been replaced years ago. Most uncomfortable couch I have ever been on. My kids wouldnt even use it. We enjoyed our stay very much. I would recommend this cabin so long as the renter knows of its steps and drive.
- Weekend Getaway – Steve W. 3/24/2015
- Really enjoyed the cabin and what it had to offer. The road going to the cabin was another story. Two vehicles could barely pass and in a couple of spots when you came over the crest of a hill you could not see the road until you started down. You definitely need to drive slow on the road.
- it was lovely awsome – Glenda B. 3/11/2015
- To nice very relaxing
- Falcon Crest – Chelsie V. 6/1/2014
- I really enjoyed the cabin and my stay. The only thing that I would complain about is the location was difficult to find. I like where it is don't get me wrong between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, but finding the cabin on the road it was on was hard with our paper directions and GPS. I also didn't know that to get from the car to the deck of the cabin we had to go up two flight of stairs. They need to add that to their picture display.
- Aunt Bugs rental impressions – 5/28/2014
- Lovely home with great amenities. Driveway however is not user friendly with large dip in turnaround that drags car bottom. Only issue we had was there is apparently an animal living in the wall as he woke us up repeatedly at night scratching and thumping (loud enough once that we thought our grandson was running upstairs!) But I WOULD recommend this home; so relaxing and clean. Wish we had more time to fully enjoy all the features. Thanks to Aunt Bugs and the owners for a pleasant, peaceful stay.
- n/a – Tim G. 4/17/2014
- Everything was except a early check out. 10am is too early in my opinion for the price you pay. Especially not getting to check in til 3
- Nice Long Weekend – Rob S. 3/12/2014
- As usual, we enjoyed our stay. Very nice cabin with a great view of Gatlinburg. The hot tub wasn't very private, but it was very nice anyway. We will be a returning customer.
- AWESOME!!!!! – Tommy W. 1/23/2014
- We stayed here for 5 days. Its high on the mountain and we got iced in for a couple of days so if you stay here during the winter make sure you check the weather and make sure you have plenty of groceries. We didn't mind being iced in as it gave us and our 3 kids a chance to get go hiking outside and spend a day without electronics.
- Beautiful Getaway – Larry P. 1/12/2014
- We only stayed for a week-end, regretably, it was a wonderful experience and we definitely plan on returning for a week long stay. The staff was professional and helpful. The property was clean, very warm and cozy and located in a beautiful natural setting. I reccomend strongly Unt Bug's Cabin Rentals for anyone planing a visit to the area
- Best of the Smokies – 9/29/2013
- As described above. The grill needed some work, but the property, hot tub, rooms were wonderful. The only frightening experiences were getting up the mountain and down again. Feared going out at night since drive up was so scary (was blacktop) and would have been more confusing at night. 4-wheel drive or stronger 6 cylinder would have been better on winding steep paved and narrow road. The driveway and walk upstairs to cabin quite steep if you have physical limitations, but once up to cabin you are in heaven. Good WiFi/TV and wrap around decks. Hot tub wonderful on a rainy day as well. All you can want if you get up there, but we were too timid to do drive down to Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge at night for nightlife, etc. We stayed in September, so no snow/ice to worry about. Lots of wild turkeys almost every day.
- A Great Vaction – Thomas & Roxie P. 9/16/2013
- A very lovely home
- Satisfied first time cabin renters – 9/11/2013
- We were there with another couple and loved the location of the cabin! The only thing we were disappointed with was the kitchen utensils being poor, no matches for grill & no dish soap. Everything else in the cabin was GREAT! would recommend it!
- nice stay for the price – John J. 9/11/2013
- Negatives where that the cabin could have been cleaner very dusty and there was a dirty rag layin in the floor when I walked in. There is no view. And there seemed to be very little lighting most of bulbs whr blown. Over all a great stay for a really good price even seen two bears cubs in the first hour of our stay
- Birthday Get-A-Way – Carol B. 9/5/2013
- we had a great time as always.
- great – 7/22/2013
- The cabin was awesome and very comfortable to stay in.
If you dont like stairs, then this cabin is not for you.
we really enjoyed our stay and would stay again
- vacation 2013 – Pamela S. 7/14/2013
- We really enjoyed our stay at Falcon Crest.
- good stay – John E. 3/27/2013
- It was very nice. We enjoyed our stay. Thank you.
|Stephanie B. - 07/28/2016||5.0|
Service was friendly, prompt and helpful. Cabin was clean and nice
|Keith S. - 07/13/2016||5.0|
we had a real good stay, the cabin was clean and comfortable. we had no problems and enjoyed our time in the mountains. thank you
|April R. - 07/10/2016||5.0|
Very clean and spacious. Worry free check ins and departure.
|Antoinette B. - 05/24/2016||5.0|
The cabin was perfect! It was clean, well stocked & comfortable! Great location also! We will definitely use you again!
|Jamie D. - 05/20/2016||5.0|
Great customer service, love aunt bug's cabin rentals, wouldn't stay anywhere else!
|Douglas S. - 02/15/2016||5.0|
The cabin and view absolutely blew us away! The fireplace kept us warm, the view of downtown kept us intrigued and the pool table kept us entertained. Aunt bugs you just inherited "lifers"!!!
|Carol S. - 11/16/2015||5.0|
Great cabin! Loved the private setting and amenities. Just needs larger TV's.
|Wanda L. - 10/21/2015||5.0|
Our rental, Falcon Crest, was perfect for our family of four. The cabin was amazing. There are a lot of stairs at the front entry but a walkway to the back is easier to navigate when carrying bags in. The office was easy to find and the staff friendly and helpful. Checkout via app, internet, or phone was nice as well. Thanks Aunt Bugs for a relaxing place to stay!
|Kristen S. - 10/14/2015||5.0|
We had a great vacation and really enjoyed our cabin rental (Falcon Crest). The cabin was clean and ready for us when we arrived. The only complaint would be that we thought the cabin was secluded, and it wasn't.
|Jon V. - 04/20/2015||5.0|
Great place to stay have always used aunt bugs when staying in tn.
|Kenneth B. - 01/26/2015||5.0|
The cabin was great! The staff was friendly (thanks Kathy!). Would recommend to friends, and we plan to stay with Aunt Bug's in the future.
|Jack And Anne S. - 11/30/2014||3.0|
You might inform renters that this cabin is very high up the mountain,especially if snow is expected.
|Ashley And Josh W. - 09/24/2014||4.0|
you did great! we loved the cabin. the pool sticks need repair, none worked, and the pool table needs leveling as you can't play on it at all. everything else was wonderful!@
|T. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
We in joyed our stay very much. Look forward to staying again.
|C. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
It was almost 1 year ago. We loved everything except the steps. Next time we would prefer a shorter climb to the front door.
|L. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
We had a wonderful time and the cabin could not have been more ideal. I only regret that we couldn't stay longer but we do have plans to return for a longer visit