EAGLE'S VIEW #516View Fullscreen
Beautiful Vacation Cabin rental in Gatlinburg (just 4 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg) This 4BR vacation cabin has some of the best mountain views you will find in Gatlinburg! This cabin rental is in a resort with pool access, but has a semi-private feel for that relaxing vacation you are looking for! Your group or family will enjoy this luxury cabin for their getaway! Celebrate birthdays, weddings, or family reunions at "Eagle's View." This A-frame cabin is also great for corporate retreats & holiday celebrations! As you climb to the main level, you will see an outdoor deck area with log chairs that take in the majestic mountain view that will be sure to capture your attention on arrival to this amazing vacation cabin. Around the corner, check out your deluxe professionally maintained hot tub, which will be sure to aid your relaxation during your vacation stay here. You'll love to soak or splash anytime in your cabin's private hot tub! Enter this vacation cabin & you'll be amazed with the luxury decor and open layout. As you enter the cabin, you'll see the dining area on the right where you'll eat most of your home-cooked Smoky Mountain meals. The full kitchen is just beyond this area & has everything you will need for your group's meals. On the left side of the great room, the large living area will greet you with luxury furniture, a seasonal fireplace, & TV/DVD station. You'll have a wall of windows to take in the inviting grand mountain views; sure to be a topic of discussion on your Gatlinburg vacation! There are two log-framed bedrooms on this level that include a King master suite. The master suite includes a giant two-person jacuzzi jetted-bath tub. These bedrooms have their own TV, so you can relax & watch your favorite programs. Up the stairs to the loft, you will find a log framed bed that looks out into the beautiful views. This will be a great sight to wake up to each morning! You have your own bathroom & love seat in the loft for your convenience! Downstairs, you will enter another large living area with luxury furniture, TV, & games. Your family & friends will have more fun than you can imagine with all the games that include air hockey, foosball, & pool table. There is also another guest bedroom down here with additional bathroom. Someone will be lucky to sleep & have their own bedroom on this level. This level also has its own outside deck area where you can sit & have a cold drink & take in the starry nights! You will love this amazing cabin rental overlooking the Smoky Mountains. This Premium Luxury Log Cabin has a State of the Art Surveillance & Security System for your safety! After staying in "Eagle's View," you'll be sure to realize why we've had professional athletes (including NFL All-Pros & Nascar drivers), as well as top business executives stay at this luxury cabin in the Smokies. Of course, this vacation cabin was designed for family & friends to enjoy all occasions here together. This A-frame chalet has some of the top mountain views in the area, so reserve this cabin today & you will have a breathtaking view awaiting you for your Gatlinburg vacation. This cabin books well ahead of many others, so be sure to book it in advance for that perfect Smoky Mountain getaway! *This cabin is priced for 8 people. Each additional guest must be registered & will just be $12.50 per night. This cabin will now allow small dogs. There's a $75/pet fee.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Family Vacation – Heather T. 11/30/2016
- Had a blast
- An unforgettable experience in outdoors' paradise – Candy O. 10/22/2016
- Our cabin was wonderful, a second home far from home, an idyllic paradise at the top of a gorgeous and magnificent national park, in a beatific town that resembles a dream. The staff were very kind and helpful, always caring and concerned with making us feel like VIPs! We will never forget this experience which we will always treasure. We are definitely coming back with a bigger family!
- a view from the top – Jackie C. 7/27/2016
- We had the highest cabin and all I can say is it is worth the difference! we looked up at the mountains and down at the bears! We actually had a visit from 3 small black bears! They didnt come close but close enough for great pictures. It was clean and quiet. A great family vacation spot.
- My stay at aunt bugs cablin rentals – Sabrina L. 3/6/2016
- The cabin was great , we had a wonderful and comfortable stay in eagles view !!! This cabin made us all feel at home !! The cabin was clean and the people where very nice and helpful !!can't wait to stay again !!!
- Oh What A View – Sharion W. 10/16/2015
- We had a great time at this cabin. We had a wedding on the deck over looking the mountains and it was perfect. I highly recommend this place if you are wanting to be close to Gatlinburg but still private.
- Vacation 2015 – 8/1/2015
- We enjoyed our stay very much.There was a lot to see and do but we ran out of time and didn't get to do it all. The grounds could have been cleaned up a little.
- Awesome View – Terrence J. 5/18/2015
- My family of 13 had a wonderful time. The game room and the hot tub was the most enjoyable for our kids. We enjoyed it so much we stayed a extra day.
- Wonderful Vacation Home – Dawn M. 5/16/2015
- Our family of ten comfortably spent four night at this beautiful cabin. The view was breathtaking - we watched the sunrise each day. The cabin was clean and well stocked with everything we needed. The air conditioning wasn't working properly when we arrived, but I used the Aunt Bugs app to report the problem, and they sent someone out to fix it right away. I truly couldn't have asked for more.
- Mountains View Grand Week – Brenda L. 4/5/2015
- It was beyond my wildest dream I wanted a Mts view boy did I get it. The porch with rockers and hot tub was so inviting I could have sit there all day. I looked across the Mts . and I felt like I could touch it. The sun rise was georgus. The room was so nice and big, the beds was very comfortable, having the game room downstairs was just great. First night it was a little cool downstairs. We had to keep the door to basement close so the heat didn't get down there but it was okay just put another blanket on. The loft was big and nice we all had a place to do our devotion in. I just image seeing the fall leaves from up there. And yes it was up there. We had a great time, my grandson said he could breeze better. My daughter-in-law sugar was normal the whole time she told her husband he would have to bring her to the Mts. ever months. We all had a great time. A wonderful experience
- Very Helpful and Accommodating – 3/20/2015
- I had booked our family vacation for the wrong week! Did not realize it until we went to check in. The staff did a wonderful job finding us another cabin to stay in on a very short notice.
Thank you so much!!!!
- eagle view #516 – Ruthann S. 4/23/2014
- awesome!!! this was not our first cabin but it was our best we will always use aunt bug thanks again
- Givens Vacation 2014 – Darin G. 2/20/2014
- This cabin was located for us after Emerald City Lights was cancelled due to snow/ice storm. The staff at Aunt Bug's Cabin Rentals were all very helpful as we were very close to our arrival when hearing of this cancellation. We needed pet friendly too. This cabin was very comfortable and very roomy for our family of 6.
- Smokey Mountain, Gatlinburg Vacation – 6/13/2013
- Very well satisfied with cabin and location. Had a good time considering the fact that my truck broke down. Beautiful view from the cabin with easy access to attractions.
|Jackie C. - 07/26/2016||5.0|
very few problems, beautiful home, excellent view, right down to the bears who joined us 2 evenings!
|Khalid A. - 03/09/2016||5.0|
It was really good place to have fun with it. Amazing place
|Shawn D. - 10/05/2015||5.0|
very kind people thank you so much had wonderfull stay
|Barbara M. - 09/27/2015||3.0|
Cabin was ok , the hot tub didn't work very well and the windows was dirty. It wasn't secluded . We rented a three bedroom cabin an had to sign a paper that we would only use two bedrooms and two bathrooms in this replacement cabin which was four bedrooms . Yet they did go out of there way to find a cabin on short notice for us !
|Jerry B. - 09/15/2015||3.0|
In general it was a nice cabin. This is not the first time we have rented from Aunt Bugs. This time we were disappointed it was not as clean as it should have been. The shower curtain in the basement was moldy. The other bathrooms with glass doors had dirty tracks. All the dishes had to be washed before we would use them. Rugs were dirty. The cabin needs to have a deep cleaning done. One of the game tables was broke. The one with the plastic football players. The repairman was nice and quick to get there and fix the things that were wrong we did appreciate that. For the price we paid we expected a little more. Our friend passed away while we were there and we were going to reschedule the trip but was going to have to pay a penalty to so we decided we would keep our original dates. That was our mistake should have canceled. We had the insurance that would have allowed us to do that but still would have been penalized. So we won't do that again.
|Dana S. - 09/08/2015||4.0|
Need better signs outside cabin roads. Cabin and views beautiful !
|V. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Very pleased with everything.