DOLLYS DREAM #284View Fullscreen
Introducing Dolly's Dream townhouse to the Aunt Bug's Rental Program. This fine vacation rental is available in the Golf View Resort next to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg Golf Course, and less than 1 mile from Dollywood! This resort has fantastic indoor and outdoor pools for your group, family, or friends! You will not only have access to them, but have your own private indoor hot tub at your rental. Dolly's Dream features no steps to get into this property. This log townhome offers internet access, two jacuzzi tubs, full kitchen, guest suite kitchenette, seasonal fireplace, gas grill and so much more. As you enter the vacation home, you'll see that the living room is lavishly decorated. This rental offers a dining table, indoor and out, for great meals with the family/friends! You can even go outside on each level to eat on the lower level deck or upper screened in patio. The hot tub is professionally maintained and featured on this main level patio. Upstairs, you can find the master suite with TV, jacuzzi tub, King bedroom, full bathroom, and loft chair for your enjoyment. Downstairs from the main level, you will find another large suite, with a Queen bed, and a Jacuzzi tub for your convenience & comfort. On the lower level, you'll find another seasonal fireplace, TV, jacuzzi tub, premium bed, full kitchenette, bathroom, and outdoor table for seating/dining. You can relax on your full size couch to watch Sports or a movie. This vacation rental is a short walk from the outdoor pool, which also features a hot tub and lounge area. Reserve this economical vacation rental for your party or group today! Rent Dolly's Dream at. This log townhome has indoor and outdoor pool access, just 1 mile from Dollywood, the Leconte Convention Center, and the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience! Sorry, no pets or smoking. Reserve the ultimate family vacation rental in Pigeon Forge today! Your family will love it. Price is based on 4 people. Each additional persons are $12.50 daily. Reserve Dolly's Dream today!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Decorated for Christmas
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- Decorated for Christmas
- good family weekend – Aaron B. 4/10/2016
- We just came for a family weekend getaway very pleased with the stay. Better than staying at a hotel
- Very well pleased – Leaann P. 12/29/2015
- It was a
It was again well enjoyed,we were well pleased w our stay.
- Were Back – Ron I. 11/18/2015
- We have rented "Dollys Dream #284 three times and have been very satisfied with the location and the townhouse. every problem we found on arrival was fixed within two hours. Well be back soon. Was going to rent it again November 19th. - 22nd but somebody beat us to this date.
- Dollys Dream was Dreamy – Elaine B. 11/17/2015
- We enjoyed our stay in Dollys Dream. Being fall the weather changed quickly and we went from a/c to heat. The gas fireplaces were awesome.
- Grandchildren from the mountains of Kentucky vacation 2015 – Ron I. 7/29/2015
- We had a good overall stay.
The vacation rental was in a great location.
The home was very clean and in good shape.
The vacation rental management staff was very helpful.
We had two problems found and maintenance took care of them very fast.
We have submitted a review about two weeks ago.
- Nicholls review – Linda N. 4/4/2015
- The cabin was beautiful. Plenty of space. Clean. Cheerful. Rental was an easy process and everyone was kind and helpful.
- Relaxing Christmas – Robin S. 1/12/2015
- Had a great time with family. Nice place to stay. Staff very friendly and very helpful. Hope to do it again this year maybe stay until after New Years
- awesome – John T. 8/20/2014
- Ms.Carol was very helpful she was very nice and she helped us get a rental that was perfect for us. We had no problems. Wonderful stay!
- Fantastic – 8/16/2014
- Location was great cabin comfortable mattreses could be better overol we had a great time and will rent back
- Fun with the Family – 10/17/2013
- We really enjoyed our stay at Dolly's Dream. Our children were excited to stay in a cabin and enjoyed everything about the trip. I enjoyed the location as far as easy to access all the Pigeon Forge has to offer, but I did not enjoy the close proximity of all other cabins in the neighborhood and the location as far as having a "cabin in the woods" feel. There really wasn't a "view" other than that of a busy street! Overall we had a great experience and enjoyed some great shows and good food!
- Sister's Trip – Marcia R. 9/24/2013
- Overall our experience was very good. The house is very conveniently located, it was ample for our needs. The main problem we had was it wasn't cleaned properly. There were cobwebs on the lights, the bathroom floors were dirty and there was a take-out container of food left in the cabinet, that was very smelly. The only other thing I think should be addressed is that these houses are joined together...you actually share porches. I had asked if this was a duplex and told no. It was not a problem, but it should be made clear to people.
- Happy – 6/15/2013
|Lessie W. - 05/03/2016||4.0|
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. It was very relaxing and refreshing.
|Ruby G. - 03/13/2016||4.0|
We did a last minute reservation and everyone was really nice getting us set up. The cabin was very nice and clean. We enjoyed our stay.
|Denise H. - 03/07/2016||4.0|
Cabin was beautiful and we enjoyed our stay. We will definitely recommend to others.
|Leaann P. - 12/14/2015||5.0|
Last year we found an y'all on line, we enjoyed our experience last year just like we did this year!!
|Elaine B. - 11/15/2015||5.0|
Had a wonderful time. Place was very clean! Also the heater worked great it turned cold on us!
|Robin S. - 12/27/2014||5.0|
Loved the cabin. Staff very friendly. Wishes we could of stayed longer can't wait to go back
|M. - 07/07/2014||4.0|