DEER RUN GETAWAY #1136View Fullscreen
Location: East Gatlinburg (near Arts &Crafts District 4.5 miles from Downtown) Deer Run Getaway is nestled on a wooded ridge near Gatlinburg's Arts and Crafts Community. It's located on a private drive on a mountain that is quiet, while still close to Downtown Gatlinburg. You will love this spacious 3 story cedar chalet! It has everything you need, including pool table, wood fireplace, and a spacious hot tub to keep you entertained and relaxed. With 2 King Beds, 1 Queen, and 1 futon, everyone will have room to spread out and relax! These premium beds were purchased for the perfect sleep in mind. Not only will you have the Stars to gaze at each night amongst the ridgetops, but you will have a dream bed to sleep in during your vacation. There is a log framed King bed upstairs with its own private bathroom. There is a full size futon in the loft for kids & singles. On the main level, there is a pillow-top King size bed with TV. There is a new queen size high-grade foam bed on the lower level with TV. This mountain chalet offers privacy with bedrooms on each level. There is also a bathroom on each level. You will love the location, convenience and amenities that Deer Run Getaway has to offer! Bring your laptop, as this chalet has WiFi internet access. You'll have a fully equipped kitchen to make most meals & an outdoor charcoal grill that allows you to dine in or out! Rate is based on 6 adults. The wraparound porch has a log love seat rocker & individual rockers to enjoy the beautiful scenery. You'll have a park-style grill for BBQs & laundry facilities here at Deer Run Getaway as well. If you desire a chalet rental away from the busy life, this chalet hideaway will provide the entertainment & relaxation you are looking for in the Smokies. Your family, loved ones, or friends will enjoy a fantastic vacation at Deer Run Getaway this Season in the Smokies! Reserve #1136 Deer Run Getaway today! Enjoy the Mountain Getaway of a lifetime at Deer Run Getaway #1136 with family & friends. Reserve this cabin now & look forward to your mountain escape. Rate is for 6 people. Each additional person is $12.50 per person or $25.00 per couple nightly. No smoking allowed here.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Pleasant stay at the cabin – Rafael F. 11/26/2015
- Our family enjoyed our stay. The cabin was clean and had what we needed.
- Fantastic – 8/20/2015
- We had a great time. The view was beautiful. Only thing that could have been better would be seeing a bear.
- Anniversary get away – George A. 4/14/2015
- A great family getaway in a great cabin! – Kathleen D. 4/8/2015
- We enjoyed our entire stay! Our overall stay was great. It was definitely up in the mountain which made it hard on our vehicle but it survived and is still running great. The parking was kind of interesting because it was such a steep incline and was shared with the neighboring cabin. The air hockey table could use an update and the jets and lights in the hot tub could be worked on. However, it was still well worth the money! We can't wait to visit Aunt Bugs Cabins again!
- A most wonderful time at Deer Run Getaway with our best friends. – 11/12/2014
- Very nice. The layout of the cabin was good. Three bedrooms and three full baths were perfect for our getaway. Love the hot tub and the game room!
- Deer Run Getaway 1136 – 8/27/2014
- We had rented the cottage for a week with our son's family. However he was not able to come due to needed to work, so we had a large cabin for 2 of us. It was clean, bed comfortable. We enjoyed playing pool even though the pool table was not level. The glider on the porch was nice, pleasant to be in the tree tops, almost. We enjoyed going to Ripley's Aquarium and the Titanic Museum. The sofas in the living room were not very comfortable and we had a little trouble figuring out the TV schedule/program.
- Wonderful stay – 6/24/2014
- We had a great time and plan to use Aunt Bug's again soon.
- Deer Run – Yvonne S. 4/19/2014
- The cabin was clean and comfortable. The drive to get to the cabin was like hiking uphill in your car. It was still close to all the main attractions. It had obviously been well used and showed some wear and tear but the overall condition was good. I will definitely rent again for future trips.
- Private! – Marylee L. 4/16/2014
- Home was very secluded which was perfect for us ! Hot tub needs some work on the jets, but functioned fine. Basement area never really got warm. Upstairs was roasting trying to get basement even warm.
Other than those two things, this cabin was perfect, perfect, perfect for what we were looking for!
- superb – Rodney D. 2/28/2014
- Had a blast
- vac – William M. 9/30/2013
- enjoyed the place greatly, hope to go back
- Mountain Home – David C. 4/21/2013
- The property is up on a hill and hard to find the first time, but private and accomodating.
- Weekend getaway. – 3/12/2013
- It was a great cabin. I loved the location. If mountain roafs aren't your thing, this cabin isn't for you.
|John S. - 10/19/2016||5.0|
The cabin was just perfect for our annual fall visit to the Smokey Mountains. We told our 4 year old Grandson that we will come back next year. He says, "you know we don't have to wait until next year." He really enjoyed himself.
|Elbert M E. - 09/28/2015||4.0|
better cleaning for spider webs and ants inside and out.
|Sharon D. - 09/15/2015||5.0|
Check in and out was very speedy. House was very clean.
|Shannon O. - 07/26/2015||4.0|
The cabin was very cute & tasteful. VERY peaceful- there was a noisy outdoor gathering at a cabin up the road but we could not hear it inside the cabin! Parking was tight and a GOOD cleaning needed but all in all, very good.
|Eric And Joy K. - 07/14/2015||3.0|
The place was great but would have liked to have known the level of incline to get to it in advance. We would not have rented it. We had to rent a separate car to get up to the cabin.
|R. - 07/17/2014||5.0|
Everyone was fantastic. Thanks so much.