CUDDLE INN #1529View Fullscreen
CUDDLE INN is located in the Heart of Gatlinburg, walking distance to the Gatlinburg Trolley and all that downtown has to offer and yet it offers a cozy tranquil setting. Perfect for a romantic getaway for two, Cuddle Inn offers every amenity to make your Gatlinburg getaway a success. Relax in front of warm fireplace, unwind in your own hot tub or rock your cares away on the porch. The master bedroom comes complete with a king bed and jetted tub for two. Watch a movie or game on your flatscreen TV from the loveseat of your deluxe King Bed. Whatever your plans, be sure they include Cuddle Inn #1529. This cabin is just a short walk from the Gatlinburg Parkway & Trolley Route! Pet-friendly. Must register pet at time of reservation. Sorry, no smoking. Book Cuddle Inn today for the ultimate mountain vacation! This cabin now has new hot tub for your convenience & enjoyment!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- King Bed with Jacuzzi Tub
- An enjoyable stay – Robert C. 10/27/2016
- We had a nice time. We really enjoyed the hot tub (felt it could have been a bit more hot). We also liked the location (although it was really close to the next cabin - would recommend a blind). The fireplace was another great feature.
- Perfect Home Away From Home – Sharyn N. 10/12/2016
- This was so much better than a hotel. The porch was wonderful for reading and coffee in the morning. And watching TV while enjoying the Jacuzzi was a surprising treat. The fireplace was perfect in the chilly morning. The cabin was not in town (perfect since we had a car); but, so close it only took minutes to get there. Lots of hustle and bustle in Gatlinburg so it was nice to be in the quiet woods.
- It was wonderful. – Barry A. 10/2/2016
- The cabin was everything we needed. Clean, loved the hot tub, just right.
- mpaks96 – 9/13/2016
- the stay was very nice and cabin was in good shape and clean would stay again in the future might try other properties available.
- Cuddle Inn – Linda T. 9/7/2016
- Enjoyed our stay in the cabin, great location
- Nice – 8/20/2016
- We were looking for a place to get away from it all. This cabin did the trick. A very wooded location located close to town, we even caught a black bear walking through the neighborhood. The cabin was clean and comfy. We will be back.
- Wonderful – Andrew B. 6/20/2016
- We got married in our cabin. Great experience and looking forward to mother stay!
- Cabin Get Away – 5/26/2016
- The cabin was nice and clean. Bed was comfortable and we loved the front porch with rocking chairs and a hot tub. It was very close to Gatlinburg but in the hills so not really walking distance. A couple of cabins were near us but did not hear the people staying there.
- Peace and quiet – Jerry & Pat B. 1/19/2016
- It was so peaceful. Close to downtown but still in woody area. Cabin was so cozy. Everything needed for a week stay. Would do it again. Pet friendly was a plus also.
- great cabin – Zachary C. 5/24/2015
- great time nice cabin super clean great people to deal with
- Great escape – 5/5/2015
- Very good!
- Cuddle inn 1529 – David D. 4/7/2015
- Every thing was great. The staff was helpful and pleasant at check in. The cabin was clean. Thank you.
- Best vacation we've ever had! – Skylar D. 2/20/2015
- Great clean place, easily accessible, friendly staff, and overall wonderful experience.
- Linda review – Linda P D. 1/20/2015
- The cabin was perfect for us! It was very clean and had everything we needed or expected! We would stay there again and would definitely refer to our friends and family!
- Relaxing and Inviting – 12/21/2014
- The cabin was a perfect romantic getaway. More than expected.
- Surprise in a small package, – Leslie H. 11/20/2014
- Our experience was very good. Had everything we needed. We thought it would be closer to the strip, and was disappointed that it was too far to walk.
- peaceful getaway – Brandi A. 11/3/2014
- Enjoyed our last minute getaway. Cabin was cozy and perfect for the two of us. Only downside was the closeness of the other cabins. We still have a peaceful and romantic trip.
- Cuddle Inn – 8/9/2014
- very nice and quiet
|Sharyn N. - 10/11/2016||5.0|
I will definitely rent from you again. I loved coffee on the porch in the morning and reading in the rocking chair. The Jacuzzi and fireplace were such a cozy treat. The bed was large and comfortable. So much better than a hotel room.
|Dena J. - 09/24/2016||4.0|
We enjoyed the little cabin and the proximity to downtown. The cabin had most things we needed during our stay. My husband was disappointed in the grill. We did not try it after looking at it and talking to our neighbors who did and it did not work. The hot tub was great and we enjoyed the porch rocking chairs. Even watched a bear walk through the parking area one evening.
|Mark S. - 09/12/2016||5.0|
cabin was excellent just need to add privacy screening to deck to view to next cabin while on porch or in hot tub.
|Lyle C. - 08/19/2016||5.0|
Very friendly staff. Our cabin was very nice and ready to go.
|Marsha G. - 08/15/2016||4.0|
Really enjoyed our stay at the Cuddle Inn. Very nice cabin it was a little close to the cabin next door but we still enjoyed our stay!!
|Angela E. - 08/13/2016||4.0|
The cabin was great! Loved the hit rid! Our stay was excellent
|Norma A. - 05/24/2016||4.0|
Nice cabin. Very clean. Would have preferred to be further from other cabins.
|John B. - 02/12/2016||5.0|
The stay was excellent. The cabin was clean and we had everything we needed. We will be coming back in the future.
|Terry B. - 02/08/2016||5.0|
Enjoyed the cabin wish we could have stayed longer! Really nice stay.
|Ken L. - 12/21/2015||5.0|
Easy to deal with, clean cabin!! Very good experience over all
|Emily K. - 08/24/2015||5.0|
Everything was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Great location near all gatlinburg's attractions even though it's not within walking distance. The only things that could've improved the stay were a working temp setting on the jacuzzi and the vent in the bathroom cleaned. Thanks for a relaxing stay this weekend!
|Zachary C. - 05/24/2015||5.0|
nice cabin very friendly office staff super clean will be stayin with them in the future