COZY BEAR COVE #288View Fullscreen
Take a break from it all in this secluded 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin with hydro jacuzzi in the master! You will enjoy the private hot tub and resort pool access this lovely townhome offers. Relax for a quiet evening in with a home cooked meal made in your own fully equipped kitchen! Just minutes from Dollywood and the Pigeon Forge Parkway, you will love this beautiful log townhome in the Smokies! This log townhome has indoor and outdoor pool access, just 1 mile from Dollywood, the Leconte Convention Center, and the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience! Sorry, no pets or smoking. Reserve the ultimate family vacation rental in Pigeon Forge today! Book Cozy Bear Cove today!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Good place to stay – Reginald C. 4/30/2016
- Very clean cabin very comfortable
- cozy april getaway – 4/12/2016
- Norfleet Retreat – Garry N. 12/3/2014
- Very relaxing stay! Cabin was very nice. My only complaint was that the Wi-Fi was sketchy at best. Hard to connect and slow.
- Great place to stay, close to Gatlinburg. – 8/18/2014
- Clean. Good location.
- good place to stay – Mary B. 7/15/2014
- Really enjoyed the stay at this cabin plenty of room for my family
- Great location, wonderful view – 6/15/2014
- Loved all the amenities of the cabin. Having everything already there right at your fingertips was great!
- Great Cabin – Stephen G. 6/12/2014
- The cabin was very accommodating and comfortable. The scenery was beautiful and we were located close to everything that we wanted to see.
- from South Carolina, thank yall – Chad R. 5/20/2014
- You made our stay in Tennessee awesome. Send our thanks to the staff. After using other rental companies in the past I'm glad I found you aunt bug.
- Spur of moment – 11/20/2013
- Just the break we needed
- Great Location – Breanna S. 7/25/2013
- If you want to stay at a cabin and be close to Pigeon Forge, this is the place to stay. Was surprised that we had to share the cabin with next door neighbors that was only separated by a locked door, but still a very nice place!
|Tim W. - 10/13/2016||5.0|
The experience was first rate from the start. I wasn't able to find certain info on the web, so I called different companies. Yours was very helpful in finding the location and cabin type. In your website I was able to see the recommended cabins. It was easy to pick the right one. Checking in and out was quick and easy.
|Daniel R. - 08/29/2016||5.0|
I enjoyed my cabin very well! No complaints except for one of the pullout beds which were a little old and broken.
|Prakash V. - 05/24/2016||4.0|
Liked the cabin a lot and was nearby to Dollywood. Had everything mentioned.
|Reginald C. - 04/30/2016||4.0|
Good experience very nice cabin would love to stay again
|Sandy H. - 04/23/2016||5.0|
able to provide new cabin after first cabin reservation sold
|Vicki C. - 04/12/2016||5.0|
|Rachel M. - 08/17/2015||5.0|
You did great the service was excellent. The maintenance crew was great