CHEROKEE NIGHTS #132View Fullscreen
Located in Hidden Springs Resort next to Dollywood. Share some magic with your loved one as you enjoy the comfort of this one bedroom luxury cabin, one bath studio-style cabin. From the moment you arrive you will be mesmerized by all the charm this log cabin has to offer! Snuggle up in the jacuzzi, while you watch the glow of the fireplace or share some quiet time in your private outdoor hot tub. You will fall in love with the king size four-poster bed and themed cherokee decor! This cabin is pet friendly for those of you who travel with "man's best friend!" You'll love your premium TV. Watch from the sofa, King Bed, or Jacuzzi! Enjoy seasonal access to the community swimming pool. Cherokee Nights is the perfect destination for your romantic escape to the Smokies! This cabin is just 1 mile from Dollywood, so its perfect for that weekend trip to the Smokies! You'll love Cherokee Nights! Cabin is priced for 2 adults. Register all additional guests ($12.50 nightly for 12 yr olds & older) & pets with your reservationist at time of booking.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- DVD Player
- Cherokee nights was a wonderful delight – Dale S. 4/30/2016
- We stayed 5 nights and could not have been happier. Clean, quiet, comfortable, and in a fanominal setting. So close to all the attractions of town, and just far enough away to make it feel like your on your very own mountain top.
- Wonderful few Days in the woods – Walt S. 4/9/2016
- Cabin was every bit charming. Amenities were wonderful and we really enjoyed our stay! The little things always bother me (no luggage stands, no instructions for TV/DVD, no dusting around the jacuzzi) but we would stay again - hopefully soon! Also, from the picture shown, we thought we were going to be out in the woods alone, but instead had a large neighborhood of cabins right next to each other, but that didn't take away from anything. I would definitely recommend this place to all.
- More than expected – Daniel G. 4/2/2016
- Thanks for an excellent vacation. This cabin was more than I expect. It had everything I was hoping for plus more. The cabin was immaculate and had and extremely stocked kitchen. The location was excellent and was in a gated community. I would definitely recommend and will be staying their again in the future.
- Great place to stay – 3/31/2016
- Check in was easy and fast. The cabin was easy to find. The cabin was exactly as the pictures showed and the inclosed pool was nice. The only downfall was when we were at the pool, if the door wasn't shut there was something fowl smell coming in.
- Cherokee Nights – Thomas L. 3/22/2016
- Great vacation
- Cherokee Lights 132 – Gregg P. 2/23/2016
- We had a great time. The Cabin was very clean and it felt like home.
- The Perfect Get-a-Way! – Mandy M. 12/10/2015
- We had the BEST time in this little cabin! It's so cozy! It was close enough to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, but still felt like you were out in the woods! Exactly what we were looking for!
The cabin was VERY clean and had a well stocked kitchen. I also like that the cabin was in a gated community. The staff was very helpful, during the whole process, as well.
I was pleasantly surprised! Thanks for a GREAT vacation! We'll be back!
- Perfect for Romantic Getaway – 10/29/2015
- Everything was exactly as pictured, the cabin was spotless, well stocked with everything you would need. Hot tub was crystal clear and on a very private back porch. Loved it... will be back!
- A+ Awesome. – Candy K. 10/22/2015
- Wonderful cabin, great location and it means a lot that it's dog friendly.
- Pigion Forge Vacation – Doug B. 9/25/2015
- Very Enjoyable
- Beautiful Cabin, just as the photos show – Charles G. 9/20/2015
- Loved our cabin, really enjoyed our stay at Aunt Bugs. Property very clean, location was perfect for us. Our Dogs enjoyed their stay also. We loved the Hot Tub and patio.
We plan on returning next year and we will be returning to Aunt Bugs.
Would recommend this property to everyone.
Thanks Aunt Bug for a Delight full vacation.
- Cozy – Katherine D. 9/13/2015
- The place was very nice just wished there was some more grass for our puppy to go.
- Quaint. Peaceful – Rebecca N. 8/23/2015
- Absolutely enjoyed the stay at this quaint little cabin.. I will be staying there again...
- Nice Cabin for a couple – Ray A. 8/22/2015
- We had good time at this cabin. Everything was clean. We didn't like the tall kitchen table with tall chairs. Cable TV was confusing because of not knowing which Chanel's were available for the cabin (need list of available Chanel's)
- My vacation home. – Christina B. 8/19/2015
- My cabin was close to everything without being in the middle of it all. The hot tub was out the back of the cabin and secluded. Very relaxing, with rocking chairs beside it and ceiling fans above. The cabin was very nice, charming and comfortable. It had everything that we needed. I would definitely go back.
- Cherokee night – Michael H. 8/13/2015
- Our stay was very nice. It's peaceful and private at the cabin and has the convenience of be close to everything. The cabin is very nice and clean and the staff very friendly. I will definitely be staying again.
- Peaceful Paridise – Samuel S. 7/27/2015
- Everything about this stay was A-1. We enjoyed the closeness of the property to all attractions while providing the peaceful seclusion that allowed us to rest. Beautifully maintained cabin that allowed us to cook in or eat out.
- summer trip 2015 – 7/16/2015
- It was very nice and relaxing everything wwas clean and comfy the only thing I could see wrong was the hot tub was dirty it could've used a cleaning my Lil boy got sick from it so please make sure it's clean it was a great stay ty.
- Very satisfied on the whole experience – Jeffrey R. 7/8/2015
- We had no problems with check in or out. The staff was very helpful and very professional with all our questions. Also easy to find cabin and very clean!! We really enjoyed our stay, thank you!!
- Country Charm! – Robin E. 6/28/2015
- We were in desperate need of a get away and decided to go back to the Smokies for a week. The cabin we stayed in was just perfect! Everything you need in a one-room cabin for a relaxing and fun vacation. The back porch sits high in the tree line, makes you feel like a kid staying in a treehouse =) The decor is so perfect-homey, cute, and warm.
- Cherokee Night Memorial Day Weekend – 6/11/2015
- The Place was absolutely beautiful. The staff were very helpful and nice. The only complaint I have is the religious group of teens that were staying down the road from us were very loud even in the middle of night. And kept us up all night.
- Great R & R location – 6/5/2015
- The cabin was very nicely decorated, it was very clean and well stocked with supplies. It was close to other cabins but still very quiet. I felt safe even staying by myself and had no reservations on safety. The staff was pleasant.
- Best trip! – Anah M. 3/10/2015
- The cabin was perfect! Very clean and the location was nice. I've never stayed in a one room cabin and I just loved it. Me and my boyfriend did not want to leave. Check in was very fast and smooth and everything was so clean when we arrived to the cabin. We will definitely be returning to this exact cabin.
- perfect getawày – 2/18/2015
- The cabin was well appointed and just what we needed. The staff at Aunt Bugs was particularly fantastic. Going out of their way to make our reservation at the last minute such a success!
- Beautiful – Richard S. 7/18/2014
- Refreshing, quiet, comfortable, cozy, very clean, and well thought out.
- I love Cherokee Nights! = ) – Melissa D. 6/28/2014
- Our experience with Aunt Bug's Rentals started with check-in, which was easy and pleasant. The staff was kind and helpful. The cabin was a perfect little romantic setting for me and my husband. Very sweet and cozy. The cottage was clean (other than a couple of straggling clothing tags under the bed from the previous vacationers)and well decorated. I would definitely return to this location. I appreciated the fact that it was in a secured complex. I liked that there was a pool although we did not use it. I especially loved that we were surrounded by beautiful scenery. Our first activity included hiking up the mountain and it was absolutely breathtaking! I would not be able to describe it appropriately with words! We did a lot of hiking and stayed away from the touristy stuff for the most part. However, we did go to Wonderworks on a rainy day and went to see the Hatfield and McCoy Show, which was very entertaining. I would not only recommend this cabin and location to friends and family; I have strongly encouraged them to go! It really was spectacular, amazing, wonderful, relaxing, fun, romantic......
- Very nice small cabin – 6/24/2014
- We had a very nice cabin. The only complaint we have is pet friendly. The people in the next cabin had two dogs, that barked all the time, If you bring dogs they should not bark at six in the morning.
- Love the Smokies & Love the cabin Cherokee Nights – Jeffery W. 5/25/2014
- Great place to stay, close to everything !!!!
- Awesome!!! – Brian B. 5/6/2014
- This past week I spent 4 days with Aunt Bug's in Cherokee Nights. When we checked in the staff was fantastic and extremely helpful. The process was easy and allowed us to get into our vacation time with a breeze. The unit was very charming and the views incredible! We had one of the best stays I have ever had in the mountains. I am an exec with Angie's List so customer service and quality are a must in any business. I will definitely be staying with Aunt Bug's again and taking my extended family. I read many reviews and I can only say, "Thank you " to the entire staff from start to finish. I long to come back soon...
- Short & Sweet Honeymoon – Wendi R. 5/5/2014
- We had a lovely stay at this cute little cabin for our short, but sweet honeymoon. The cabin was clean, it contained everything we needed for our weekend getaway, and the location was fabulous as Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge & Sevierville were minutes away in each direction. In fact, this cabin is literally a hop, skip & a jump from Dollywood. The only drawback to this cabin is the closeness to the neighbors. It's a log cabin neighborhood, so you hear the adjacent neighbors out on their porches. Other than that, what a great place to stay!
- Simply wonderful – Robin M. 3/21/2014
- Our overall experience was absolutely wonderful..From the friendly & informative rental staff to the location & convenience to the cabin itself..We decided our 1st day there we would definitely go back ! We can't wait !!
- Had a great weekend! – Ronald B. 1/27/2014
- We had a great weekend, just sorry we had to leave early because of the weather. We will be back
- Love My Stay at Cherokee Nights 132 – Patricia H. 1/6/2014
- The cabin was awesome with a beautiful xmas tree. The cabin was so cute and next door to Dollywood. The rental company is pet friendly and I would you them again.
Pat H. from Fort Wayne, IN
- Relaxing getaway – Stacy C. 11/13/2013
- This was a very relaxing place to stay for my husband and I and our dogs.
- wonderful – 10/20/2013
- It was like a home away from home .We enjoyed our stay.
- Very great place will return in future – 10/13/2013
- All great but park being closed was a pain
- 3 nights at Cherokee Nights – Wilbert H. 9/30/2013
- This is a beautiful, clean cabin that is very romantic and very quiet. This was our third stay in this cabin. We absolutely love it! The big king bed is the most comfortable ever!!
- relaxing – 9/28/2013
- things were convenient and we had a good time
- For The Good Times – Don C. 9/13/2013
- WE enjoyed our stay. Everything was 1st class. Best of all the bed slept good. Will be looking forward to next visit.
- We enjoyed the cabin, my husband would love a log cabin home – Judith W. 8/26/2013
- Thank you to the lady that looked up my key code on Monday night. I had to take my husband to the er and must have lost the pape there. we enjoyed our time in Pegion Forge and will recommend the cabins to our friends.
- Wonderful vacation spot in peaceful setting! – Jerome A. 8/4/2013
- One of the best vacations that I have ever had! It was such a peaceful setting and the cabin is perfect for a couple! The only comment is that you need to know that there will be fireworks every evening from Dollywood! They are lovely but when not aware of them can be a little startling!
- Our Stay – 7/26/2013
- There was a ant problem in bathroom.Bed sleep great,but the pillows were awful.Also you need to put some small bowls in kitchen.Other than thesesmall things we enjoyed our stay.
- Elaine Review – Elaine G. 7/7/2013
- It was a beautiful cabin. It just had alot of cobwebs, especially in the kitchen and bath. But otherwise it was clean. You needed more pans to fry in. We only had 1 skillet.
- Wedding stay – 5/31/2013
- Very nice cabin. Cabins were very closely located but overall stay was good. Would recommend this cabin.
- aunt bugs rental – 4/26/2013
- very quite. parking was a little rough for people our age.
- Cherokee Nights 132 – 4/9/2013
- Great cabin, clean and affordable!
- Great time – Jamie P. 3/12/2013
- Yes it was very very nice I would tell people how nice an clean very homie not to far away from things an I like that
|Jennifer G. - 05/02/2016||5.0|
We had a great stay. The cabin was really nice, and everything was so simple and easy.
|Jerri Ann T. - 04/18/2016||4.0|
When I arrived to check in ...they guy was prepared and very nice. He got me processed and out the door to start my stay. Great place to book through.
|Walt S. - 04/10/2016||4.0|
Cabin was fantastic! I was surprised that it was a studio (didn't notice that online), but nevertheless, it was very homey, comfortable and -for the most part- clean. Supplies were plentiful and very handy. There were a couple light bulbs out, but we managed. Washer and dryer were useful, and the shower was HUGE! Thank you for a wonderful stay!
|Daniel G. - 04/01/2016||5.0|
Good cabin with a great location. Close to everything we wanted to see
|Gregg P. - 02/23/2016||5.0|
Y'all were the best place we have stayed in while visiting Pigeon Forge.
|Regina D. - 01/05/2016||5.0|
Great experience at check in and the hot tub and cabin was great, the robes was a nice touch.
|Howard C. - 01/04/2016||5.0|
Very nice experience beginning to end. Good value at busiest time of year
|Lisha S. - 12/07/2015||5.0|
Very friendly and helpful in the office. The cabin was extremely clean!!
|Mandy M. - 11/30/2015||5.0|
Great communication prior to arrival, during and after. I was really pleased from start to finish. I even needed to change my reservation, and the staff was super helpful with making that happen. I appreciated how clean the cabin was and we felt very comfortable being there.
|Sarah S. - 11/08/2015||5.0|
This is the third time we have stayed in Cherokee nights and are always so pleased!
|Mary M. - 10/14/2015||5.0|
We had a great experience. It was our first time staying in a cabin in Pigeon Forge. Our check in experience was great didn't have any problems at all. We will be staying again for sure in the near future.
|Laurie S. - 10/10/2015||4.0|
It was a nice cabin just lot's of party's at night lots of noise
|Charles P. - 09/25/2015||5.0|
Everything was great. Only thing is that underneath the bed needed to be cleaned it look like it had not be cleaned for a long time, we noticed this when we were packing to leave and thought something fell underneath the bed. An the sheets on the bed didn't fit to good. Every time you moved in the bed the fitted sheet would pop of the corner. But other then that everything was great.
|Christina B. - 08/02/2015||4.0|
I was pleased with my stay. The cabin was super cute and close to all the things I was interested in. I was hoping for a beautiful view from my cabin which I didn't get but I got peaceful serenity . The beautiful view was all around me and I was living it :)
|Samuel S. - 07/28/2015||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay, it was just what we needed. Being close to town but away from the noise was worth the money. We were looking for peace and quiet so we could relax and that was exactly what we found. You will be on our agenda for next summer.
|Jeffrey R. - 06/26/2015||5.0|
Our family had a great time while staying at the cabin and the beautiful scenery.
|Elizabeth B. - 06/19/2015||5.0|
The cabin was amazing, clean, and just what we were hoping for!
|Robin E. - 06/13/2015||5.0|
Loved the cabin (Cherokee Nights), the furnishings and decor were top notch!
|Jimmy B. - 05/29/2015||5.0|
Great had a great relaxing time .Will come back again.