CAMP RUN-A-MUC #2672View Fullscreen
CAMP RUN-A-MUC is located in the heart of Gatlinburg, short distance to either the Gatlinburg Trolley and all that downtown has to offer, and yet it offers a cozy tranquil wooded setting. Perfect for a romantic getaway for two and spacious enough for a family of four, Camp Run-A-Muc cabin offers every amenity to make your Gatlinburg getaway a success. Relax in front of warm fireplace, unwind in your own hot tub or rock your cares away on the screened-in porch. The master bedroom comes complete with a king bed and jetted tub for two while the upper level bedroom offers a queen bed and private bath. Whatever your plans, be sure they include Camp Run-A-Muck. This cabin is great for small groups or families looking to stay walking distance to Downtown Gatlinburg and the Trolley Stop. Enjoy a short drive to the National Park, Gatlinburg Parkway, Ober Ski Resort, and Cades Cove from this beautiful Tennessee log cabin. This cabin is pet-friendly. Pets must be registered at time of booking. No smoking allowed. Book Camp Run-A-Muc for the vacation of a lifetime! This price is based on 4 adults, with each additional adult (12 and up) being and extra 12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Decorated for Christmas
- King Bed with Jacuzzi Tub
- Great, except for 1 thing. – Yvonne E S. 10/2/2016
- Everything was great except the phone didn't work. Called the office and was told someone would come out to fix it, but they never arrived.
- Great vacation – Pam F. 8/28/2016
- We had a great experience with Aunt Bugs cabin. Nice quiet location, clean and enough room for our family of 4. The teens had the loft which worked out great. My only dissappointment was the wifi was very weak.. It worked better if you sat on the porch but it cut out often even then. I knew it didn't have a washer and dryer when I booked it but that would be a plus if added. I would recommend staying here though. Hot tubs were great after a lot of activity during the day.
- Quick rental – 4/21/2016
- Patricia helped us in our time of need which we were so appreciative. I love that the cabin was in Gatlinburg. The cabin was very clean & comfortable. I wish that the cabins had something other than carpet in pet friendly cabins. This would ensure clean floors since carpet hoards jerks & bacteria. I will definetly refer to others about Aunt Bugs cabins.
- 2015 Christmas Vacation – 12/30/2015
- We had a wonderful time in Gatlinburg. From time of booking until check out the staff at Aunt Bugs was wonderful. They answered all our questions, very friendly staff who are eager to accommodate their guest.
- Get away – 11/24/2015
- Nice place to stay
- Fantastic Weekend – Jake D. 9/10/2015
- Cabin was clean and cozy. Plenty of room for everyone, and we really enjoyed the open living area.
Great location to downtown.
- Family vacation – Shawn C. 6/9/2015
- cabin was easy to find on Internet and aunt bug people very nice in getting me set up with cabin we liked
- Close to Downtown and Dandy for a Family! – Lillian L. 3/16/2015
- Camp Run-A-Muk is very close to the Gatlinburg strip for those that like a brisk walk to the shopping. It was clean and supplied adequately. It is located next door to another Aunt Bug's cabin but far enough to remain private. One of the most helpful features was the two full size beds in the loft area...this allowed our teenagers to each have their own bed. The only downside to this cabin was NO clothes washer or dryer. I did NOT catch this when reviewing the amenities so if this is vital to your stay, please take note. I would definitely recommend this cabin!
- A parents getaway!!! – Stacey C. 3/10/2015
- We loved this cabin!!! It gave me and my husband a great night away and then our children joined us the next night. Our kids enjoyed their time at the cabin.
- Side-splitting,snowing, & soothing with senior sidekicks – Margaret G. 2/26/2015
- We all were ready for our 13th annual Gatlinburg get-away; however, the weather and timing were starting to cause us to question if we would make it. Thanks to Aunt Bugs' constant in-touch approach to all facets of the week-end rental, the location of the cabin, and conversations before and after our stay, we enjoyed camp run-a-muc as our all time favorite. Fears regarding travel were discussed prior to as well as while we were there. The cabin fit our need to the T. The hot tub being enclosed and covered gave security and comfort, in addition to the regular fun. This was probably the most appropriately kitchen stocked cabin we have had. We thank all involved in the process.
- Very nice cabin – 1/8/2015
- Overall, the cabin is very nice. It's just a few minutes from the main strip of Gatlinburg. It's in the woods, but not in the mountains far from anything. The tub in the master is very large and nice, but the showers are very small and dark as there is no light in it, only the one in the bathroom area. The screened in porch is a nice area where the hot tub is located. I would recommend this to anyone wanting the cabin feel while being close to the strip.
- Thanksgiving week vacation – Richard H. 12/15/2014
- We wanted to take my 83 year old mother to Gatlinburg. This was a great location between the 2 cites so we didn't have to fight traffic when leaving town.
- camp run a muc – 8/30/2014
- Very easy to reserve. Cabin was clean, people in office was very friendly. We enjoyed our stay there it is a nice cozy cabin.
|Abdelhamid E. - 05/10/2016||5.0|
Excellent, friendly services, very nice cabin, all the family like it!
|Trennie L. - 04/26/2016||5.0|
Our cabin was just as described on the website, it was clean and sufficiently stocked. The office personnel was friendly and helpful.
|Mary K. - 04/21/2016||5.0|
Very quick & efficient at last minute rental. Enjoyed very much
|Harry H. - 03/27/2016||4.0|
We always enjoy staying at Aunt Bugs cabins! We have stayed both in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and be satisfied with both.
|Julie M. - 01/12/2016||5.0|
Staff very courteous and cabin was clean and everything in working order. Easy check in and check out. Have rented from Aunt Bugs for three years now. Always pleased.
|Warren C. - 12/29/2015||5.0|
From the time we made our reservations until the time we checked, the staff was excellent and extremely helpful with any questions we had. We are already planning another trip to the area soon, and we will definitely be recommending Aunt Bugs to all our friends coming to the area. THANK YOU for such wonderful service.
|Janice B. - 11/29/2015||4.0|
Great customer service. So friendly and helpful. I love having an app for your cabins.
|Allen R. - 11/23/2015||4.0|
Nice folks to deal with. .. we will be coming back
|Michael D. - 09/16/2015||5.0|
I love staying at your cabinets thank you. And I will come back
|Jake D. - 09/07/2015||5.0|
Fantastic! Clean cabin, and plenty of room. Loved the lovation.
|Derrick B. - 08/13/2015||5.0|
It was nice and quite and even had a bear come up own porch layout was cozy and plan own coming back in fall for leave change
|Vicki M. - 07/06/2015||3.0|
The cabin was nice but it had a bad odor as well as we found 2 cigarette butts outside by the hot tub, other than that everything was great and we like staying with Aunt bugs...
|Deloris D. - 06/22/2015||5.0|
Me and my family loved the cabin it was in excellent condition and very beautiful and we want to thank you for letting us stay
|Shawn C. - 06/07/2015||4.0|
lady at front desk was very nice and explained everything in detail. Cabin was very nice only down side was no washer and dryer in cabin.overall great vacation will be back soon