BUDDY BEAR #249View Fullscreen
Luxurious log cabin in prestigious Sherwood Forest, a gated community located approximately one mile from The Parkway in Pigeon Forge. This Gated Resort features a clubhouse and swimming pool for your family's enjoyment. Share the ultimate vacation with family or friends at "Buddy Bear!" This luxury cabin has gas grill, rockers, & premium hot tub on your wraparound porch. Inside the log home, you will enjoy premium flat screen TV, full kitchen, & washer/dryer. This two-level log home has guest bedroom (queen bed) & bathroom downstairs, while the master bedroom (king bed) is located upstairs with its own bathroom. The pool table is located in the loft of this beautiful vacation cabin! This cabin community is located less than 4 miles to Dollywood & 6 miles to Gatlinburg. Price is for 4 people. Each additional person is $12.50 nightly. Buddy Bear is your home away from home in the Smokies! Reserve NOW
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Dollywood
- BBQ Grill
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Gas Grill
- Close to Town
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Game System
- Nice Cabin – Gerald O. 8/22/2016
- This was the second Aunt Bug's cabin rental for us. The cabin was further from the Parkway than I had hoped for. Our family had a good stay at this cabin.
- Getaway – Martin D. 6/17/2016
- Awesome, we love the mountains. Should have stayed longer. Next time we will. The lady at office was very nice and helpful, professional.
- Good Time – 5/25/2016
- We had a good time at Buddy Bear. Internet worked great and the hot tub was great to come "home" to at the end of the day. Price was very good for this cabin.
- Spring stay – Lonnie S. 5/3/2016
- Very nice would def stay again nice and clean cabin and the staff very helpful
- great – Donald P. 3/15/2016
- We can back!!?? – Luiz Fernando S. 2/17/2016
- My family love BUDDY BEAR we have wonderful time!!
- The cabinet was beautiful and clean. – 10/28/2015
- It was my husband and my friend and her husband's first experience in a cabinet in the mountains, they enjoyed it. The location to Gatlinburg was great.
- Buddy Bear – 7/23/2015
- Buddy Bear was a great cabin to stay at. The cabin was very comfortable and very clean with a great location.
- Great cabin at a reasonable price – Suzanne S. 6/8/2015
- The Buddy Bear cabin was great for the price. It was in a gated community with a pool available. The pool table and hot tub were a great addition to our vacation. it was clean and large for our needs. We received great customer service from Aunt Bugs and will book with them again for our next vacation to TN.
- Buddy Bear Get away – Christie P. 12/31/2014
- The lady who helped me with my reservation was amazing. She went above and beyond to accommodate me at the last minute. The cabin was everything I was looking for and more. Very well taken care of. I highly recommend Aunt Bugs and will be staying with them again on my next trip.
- A Winter Getaway – Aaron G. 12/14/2014
- We had a good time staying at the cabin. The only downside was that there was no heat in the cabin for the first night and part of the next day there. and It was also supposed to be a gated community, but the gates were always open except for a couple of nights.
- A great cabin – 10/28/2014
- We had a wonderful time in our cabin! The only thing we wished the KING size bed was downstairs.
- family fun – Heather J. 8/12/2014
- We had a great time staying the cabin had all the things we need for cooking and relaxing. We enjoyed the pool and the pool table. We also utilized the washer and dryer. Thanks so much for allowing us to stay!
- Great stay – 8/2/2014
- Overall we enjoyed the stay very much. The cabin was clean and everything was very nice. The only problem is the pictures of the view must have been taken before the trees grew up because now the trees are the only thing you can see from the deck. Except for that everything is great.
- AMAZING GETAWAY – Wanda H. 6/25/2014
- OUR TIME AT THE CABIN WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. THE CABIN WAS BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS. WE WERE CLOSE TO ALL THE ATTRACTIONS THERE.THE CABIN WAS CLEAN AND THE AREA WAS VERY QUITE.ALL THE COMFORTS OF HOME. THE ONLY ONE ISSUE WE HAD WAS THE KING MATTRESS UPSTAIRS NEEDEN TO HAVE BEEN CHANGED OUT DUE TO ONE SIDE BEING SUNK IN. HOWEVER ALTOGETHER WE LOVED THE STAY. WOULD BE A GUEST THERE AGAIN FOR SURE. THANKS FOR MAKING OUR STAY A GREAT ONE.
- Buddy bear cabin – Ryan K. 5/1/2014
- Location was excellent. Close enough for conveniences but far enough to feel secluded in the mountains away from the hustle of the city. Other cabins were close but still seemed private due to lay out. Overall experience was great. I was slightly disappointed with the cleanliness of the cabin. It was straightened up, not cleaned. Bit dusty, disorganized. I was just expecting it to be sparkling clean since they charge a cleaning fee in addition to nightly rental. I would recommend to a friend and we did enjoy the stay enough to return someday. Side note, we could only find one pizza place or restaurant to delive to the cabin for the lazy night we just wanted to stay in.
- PIGEON FORGE VACATION – Lana S. 9/23/2013
- OVERALL WAS VERY GOOD. ONLY THING THAT WAS DISAPPOINTING WAS THERE WAS ONLY 1 KINGSIZE BED AND 1 QUEEN. THE ADVERTIZEMENT SAYS THERE ARE 2 KING AND 1 QUEEN
- Relaxing smokys retreat – Alejandro P. 8/11/2013
- Excellent accommodations near everything, yet away from the bustle, the management is very detailed and organized.
|Richard G. - 08/15/2016||4.0|
Our stay was great beautiful cabin! Love the gated community! Close to everything you may need!!
|Amy E. - 06/26/2016||5.0|
Loved our cabin. Especially the location. Check in and out was simple and fast. We were late arrival due to traffic back up and received friendly call from the office to let us know of the procedure for late check in.
|Janet R. - 05/27/2016||5.0|
We loved our stay at your beautiful cabin. We do know for next time to get one with a better view. We had an excellent time. We do plan on a return visit in the future. We liked not being on the main drag. Thank You again. Janet
|Mason W. - 04/25/2016||5.0|
I loved every single thing about the cabin. The beds were super comfy, and the staff was very wonderful to work with. I will be back again very soon!
|Kari P. - 04/09/2016||5.0|
Cabin was beautiful and clean. This was our second time staying thru aunt bugs and both experiences were excellent!
|Suzanne H. - 04/04/2016||3.0|
The cabin itself was pretty and a pretty area. With that being said, the cabin needs a good cleaning, dusting, removing cobwebs and needs some new rugs and entire new bed linens.
|Anita M. - 03/19/2016||4.0|
We were very happy with our experience using aunt bugs. It was unfortunate that not enough outside chairs were provided by the cabin owner so that all four guests could sit outside. We liked that the cabin was nice and clean.
|Tim R. - 03/14/2016||5.0|
Great we had a problem with WiFi and the thermostat they was solved in no time great stay
|Eboni L. - 03/07/2016||4.0|
The check-in process was swift and easy. The people helping me were nice and friendly. The cabin was clean and enjoyable.
|Donald P. - 02/29/2016||5.0|
The two young ladies at the front desk were so pretty it kick off a great week end just seeing them and they were very nice to top it off.
|Sherrone M. - 10/28/2015||5.0|
The experience was awesome; the location our the cabinet was good. However, the king size mattress leaves a lot to be desired. I woke up with backaches each night and the curtains needs to be washed and I did dust the lamp shades in the room that I slept, dust allergies. Other than that, the cabin was beautiful and clean.
|Lloyd C. - 10/21/2015||4.0|
Cabin was nice and cozy. The hot tub was wonderful. We absolutely loved the convenience to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg attractions. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. However, I'm not sure why there was a tip jar in the cabin for the housekeeper.
|Lonnie R. - 10/07/2015||5.0|
Great trip and stay. It was our first time using your company and we will do it again. Customer service was outstanding.
|Stephen C. - 07/21/2015||5.0|
We loved the cabin. It was very relaxing. The check in and check out process is very smooth.
|Robert D. - 06/11/2015||5.0|
GREAT!!!! We had a wonderful time. The only negative was it ended to quickly.😍
|Suzanne S. - 06/08/2015||5.0|
The customer service was great during our stay. The cabin was very clean and large for our needs. The price was reasonable for our cabin. I was expecting a better view of the mountains based on the pictures on the website, but we still enjoyed the view we had.
|Connie L. - 03/29/2015||5.0|
We totally enjoyed our stay found everything that we needed in the cabin the only problem we had was the king size bed frame needs to be tightened the boxspring kept falling through and the wifi I kept going out. We would totally stay in a cabin again!
|Joshua R. - 09/25/2014||5.0|
We were very happy with our cabin and the service provided by Aunt Bugs. We can't wait to get back soon!