BROWNS BEAR DEN #235View Fullscreen
This stunning three level two bedroom, two bath log cabin sits in a private wooded and gated setting on 2 1/2 acres, just 5 minutes from Gatlinburg's famous Arts & Crafts Community! Like to relax inside? Enjoy a tiled rec room with a commercial-grade foosball and arcade (60+ games), pool table, 32” flat screen tv, bar and frig to stock with your favorite snacks & beverages. Or cozy up to a fireplace in the living room and watch the 42” flat screen with Comcast cable and a Blue Ray. Keep up with business or friends with good cable Wi-Fi during your stay. Enjoy the privacy of a lower level bedroom with king bed and two-sided fireplace with a river rock whirlpool tub and another flat screen. Or climb the spiral staircase past the huge main level rock shower and adore scenery from the loft bedroom and balcony. Love the outdoors? This cabin has a large patio with a picnic table, log seating & rocking chairs to sit around the fire pit. In any weather you can sit outside on over 1700 square feet of covered deck. While on the covered deck, serve fine meals at the dining table from the charcoal grill. Or enjoy the bar, pub table, adirondack chairs or swing. Soaking in the 4-person hot tub is an ideal way to relax as well. This cabin is loaded with quality furnishings and unique features & décor consistent with the mountain setting. You will have plenty of space to cook a meal and dine in with your large, fully equipped kitchen! This unique log home has beautiful bear-themed décor for you to appreciate. Make Brown's Bear Den your home away from home today! Rates are based on 4 adults. Each additional adult is $12.50 per day.
- Pool Table
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Grill
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas (2)
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Picnic Table
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire pit
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Arcade Game
- Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Corn Hole Game
- Family vacation 2016 – Amy T. 7/13/2016
- we enjoyed our stay at the Browns bear den!!! Nice & peaceful & close to town. Everything was great.
Did want to let you know that we only did hot tub once as it was leaving a brown foam on our bodies/swim suits & the bubbles had a brown film on them as well.
I did also call about the door handle being very loose on the main floor. We were okay with it as we used the other doors to access the porch.
Other than that we had a great time & was impressed with the cabin!
We left some paper towels & coffee filters to be used for future vacationers.
Was a little disappointed when checked out as the lady just took our keys & never bothered to ask us how it was or if we enjoyed ourselves!
When checking in a week ago the gentleman who checked us in was super nice & friendly!
We will keep aunt bugs information so when we visit again.
Please thank the Browns for opening their cabin to others to have a wonderful vacation in the smokies!!
Josh & Amy Thomas.
- We loved the Bears.. – Virginia E. 6/12/2016
- It was awesome.. Everything was great, even the bear that visited the trash bin.. The only thing we disliked was the driveway to the cabin, it's very hard to turn in from the road. We had to go past the cabin to the top of the hill and turn around to pull into the cabin, and when we would leave we had to back up the hill to get out..
- We had a beary good time! – 4/24/2016
- The whole experience was incredible. From the drive up the twisty mountain road and the wrought iron bears on the gate to still finding something unique and special about the cabin and it's furnishings even after days, this was amazing! The staff were friendly and helpful and the cabin was perfect. We had Foosball tournaments and campfires; many family memories were made! Did I mention we saw a mama bear and 3 cubs one morning walking down the creek across the way. The cabin was cozy but big enough for 4 adults, 2 kids, and 2 Labrador Retrievers! I would and have recommended this trip to quite a few neighbors so far as well as a couple people that I talked to casually. It was clean and well maintained with many amenities that you would expect as well as some surprises too. Final words: Do it. You won't be disappointed.
- Another great stay! – Katherine E. 4/8/2016
- We had another great stay at The Brown's Bear Den! We love this cabin. It is very comfortable and private with lots of fun things to do for our family of four inside and out. Very clean and had everything we needed!
- awesome weekend – Larry H. 3/13/2016
- stayed the weekend loved the place
- Loved Browns Bear den – Joseph D. 1/25/2016
- We really enjoyed our stay at Browns Bear Den.
- Great family fall vacation! – Sandra M. 10/27/2015
- We loved everything about the cabin. This cabin has it all there is nothing else you could want. Everything was pefect and we cannot wait to go back again.
- Great Cabin! – Katherine E. 10/20/2015
- We had a fantastic stay at Brown's Bear Den. The location was super private yet not too far off the beaten path. Was well kept, clean and we all felt at home and had all the amenities we needed.
The rental staff suggested an awesome zipline place (foxfire) which was also close by and we had an awesome time! We will definitely be coming back!
- Stay, relax and unwind in the mountains at Browns Bear Den. – 9/15/2015
- The spiral staircase leading to the upstairs bedroom is very narrow,so narrow I could not take my suitcase upstairs. Not very safe for older visitors (or young). The cabin was spotless, beautifully decorated, and stocked with everything you could possibly need. The location was ok, but more signs or landmarks would make it easier to find. We had a great time and I would go back again.
- Bearly neighbor – 8/20/2015
- We had a great time in browns bear den, lots of space and privacy for a family of four. The master bedroom and guest bedroom are separated by a whole floor so some small kids or parents might have an issue also make sure you put the garbage away in the bear proof bin if leaving the cabin for the day or you will have a cute 300 lb bear eating your porridge.
- Great place to stay – Jack S. 5/28/2015
- The cabin was awesome. Had everything we needed and more. The only thing that I did not care for was the driveway was pretty tough to get into with a lower car up a steep incline and tight turn into it, but was manageable.
- Awesome Vacation – Kevin M. 4/22/2015
- Great Cabin! Out family had a great time at the cabin. It was private with a great view. The home was clean and well stocked with all the amenities of home.
- Can't wait to come back! – 4/11/2015
- Kids loved the video games, pool table, foosball table. Even saw some bears one night!! Can't wait to return! Hope its not rented when we plan our next trip!
- Nice – Steven A. 5/5/2014
- I would recommend this cabin to anybody it was very nice and clean.
- Great Family Escape – 4/18/2014
- The cabin is perfect for a retreat with your family. Great place for teens and adults. We have no complaints and were pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of the cabin and with the abundance of amenities and furnishings. We plan to return for another visit. They are adding on a fire pit/ gaming area this summer per notes left in the cabin. Can't wait to enjoy those amenities in the future!
- Cabin and stay were great! Cabin exceeded expectations. – Thomas M. 4/17/2014
- Great experience. Stay was very relaxing. Plan on going back to the same cabin again this year.
- Enjoyable – Andrew B. 10/27/2013
- We were disappointed overall only because we had a television that didn't work and a fireplace that didn't work. We reported this to the management company who came to review the situation. The maintenance man could not resolve the issues and no one circled back to us to resolve the problems with the cabin. The maintenance man did his best to provide excellent service. However, when we make a financial commitment we expect great results. We did not receive what we paid for. We had hoped to enjoy the television in the game room to watch a football game, likewise we hoped to enjoy the fireplace.
- Relaxing Paradise – 10/27/2013
- Loved the cabin; plenty of peace and quiet. Just what we were looking for in a vacation spot. Comfortable furniture & beds. Nicely equipped kitchen. Overall, rating of 4 because of safety concerns; upper & lower decks easily accessible from driveway with all glass doors. Road to cabin a little narrow & blind to on coming vehicles, sides needed mowing which would have helped visibility.
- home away from home – William M. 10/19/2013
- The cabin was cozy and tastefully decorated. Warm and inviting. No real reason to go anywhere except to sightsee. Take someone to snuggle up with, and enjoy.
- Satisfied customer – Steven J. 7/21/2013
- The pictures on the web site are up to date and shows you exactly what you are getting. My stay was for 7 nights and I did not have any problems. For the most part the cabin was clean but if you looked in the corners the place could use a good spring cleaning. The wifi for my laptop was to slow but I was able to get done what was needed. Everything else was positive. The place was decorated very well and we loved the outside decks and furniture. All appliances worked and the setting was very peaceful and private.
- Wonderful visit – Andrea S. 7/18/2013
- Had a great time'
- First time renting a cabin – Paul G. 7/9/2013
- After navigating to the cabin, we realized that it was centrally located between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Definitely recommend a vehicle with a low height and lots of power to climb the hills and turn into the driveway. Lots of space in the cabin and you do not hear or see any of the neighbors. Very relaxing but with a the comforts of 's in every room, ps2, wireless and satellite tv, jacuzzi outside and jacuzzi tub inside. Fully stocked kitchen, working appliances. Everything was perfect.
- Beautiful cabin but needs some cleaning – Linda L. 4/18/2013
- We were very happy with the location of the cabin and the amenities offered. The cabin is beautiful and offered everything we wanted and needed. Our only complaint was in the cleanliness of the cabin. There was food in the couch and on the deck from previous visitors. The rugs were also dirty as if they had not been vacuumed. Although the cabin is very nice and nicely decorated it could use some spring cleaning of windows, cob webs, and dust in corners. Overall we were extremely happy with our stay, just a little shocked at house keeping standards.
- Brown Bear's Den – Jessica V. 4/15/2013
- It was a very nice cabin. We really enjoyed our stay at the Brown Bear's Den. We didn't like the spiral stairs to the top bedroom, but other than that it was really nice. We really enjoyed our first trip to the Smokey Mountains and first cabin rental. Looking forward to our next trip.
|Lila A. - 09/26/2016||5.0|
The cabin was delightful. Your staff was amazing, everything was terrific.
|Stephanie P. - 07/25/2016||5.0|
Great cabin. It's was clean, roomy, and exactly what we were looking for. Great customer service too.
|Amy T. - 06/27/2016||5.0|
we enjoyed our stay at the Browns bear den!!! Nice & peaceful & close to town. Everything was great. Did want to let you know that we only did hot tub once as it was leaving a brown foam on our bodies/swim suits & the bubbles had a brown film on them as well. I did also call about the door handle being very loose on the main floor. We were okay with it as we used the other doors to access the porch. Other than that we had a great time & was impressed with the cabin! We left some paper towels & coffee filters to be used for future vacationers. Was a little disappointed when checked out as the lady just took our keys & never bothered to ask us how it was or if we enjoyed ourselves! When checking in a week ago the gentleman who checked us in was super nice & friendly! We will keep aunt bugs information so when we visit again. Please thank the Browns for opening their cabin to others to have a wonderful vacation in the smokies!! Josh & Amy Thomas.
|Allan M. - 05/22/2016||5.0|
Great service, clean house, great location , easy to find directions.
|Taylor B. - 04/12/2016||5.0|
Check in was easy and the cabin was spotless. Truly enjoyed our time away
|Peter P. - 04/08/2016||4.0|
every thing was good, also we took a green blanket by mistake, I will mail it back next week, sorry. pauette pavilonis
|Jessie D. - 02/05/2016||5.0|
Easy check in. Pet friendly. And a beautiful cabin! What more to ask for?
|Joseph D. - 01/09/2016||4.0|
We loved the cabin, thanks to the Browns for allowing us to stay there and enjoy their hospitality.
|Naaman S. - 12/21/2015||5.0|
Things went so well , I didn't have to speak with the staff other than briefly to check in and out, so o would say excellent!
|Tracy S. - 12/14/2015||5.0|
Great! loved the fact you called after we arrived to make sure everything was ok. Most don't care after they receive payment.
|Katherine E. - 10/19/2015||5.0|
Loved our cabin! Was super clean, quiet, and fun! Lot's of different places to hang out. Kitchen was super stocked. Did not need half of what we brought. Fantastic cabin for adults or adults w older kiddos.
|Liza H. - 06/30/2015||5.0|
We absolutely LOVED our stay it was a quiet peaceful experience
|Deborah H. - 05/19/2015||5.0|
Everything was wonderful. We came down from Ohio to celebrate our 20 year anniversary, and had a wonderful stay. The cabin had everything and was very clean
|Daniel P. - 03/30/2015||5.0|
The experience with Aunt bugs was great, from booking the cabin to leaving. The lady at the front desk named Julie was very nice and helped us get to our cabin with ease. I will always use Aunt bugs after this trip and recommend them to anyone that goes to Gatlinburg. Thank you for helping me and my family enjoy the great smokey mountains.
|Christine H. - 01/27/2015||5.0|
The cabin was clean, everyone was helpful and cannot wait to return!
|A. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Clean beautiful well-equipped cabin.