BIG BEAR CINEMA #510View Fullscreen
Location: Black Bear Ridge Resort, Pigeon Forge, TN Big Bear Cinema Luxury Log Cabin in Pigeon Forge is packed with luxury furnishings & entertainment! This spacious five bedroom, seven bath cabin has Four king beds, one queen, three twin and sleeps up to 20 guests! All premium new luxury bedding was purchased new for Fall 2012! Endless amenities included in this amazing property are: game room with pool table, foosball and various arcade games, private theatre room, 4 jacuzzis, hot tub, TV, DVD, and seasonal pool access! Treat yourself with a vacation to this beautiful cabin today! Enjoy your own incredible giant screen Home Theater Room with commercial theater lounge chairs to enjoy the best movies Hollywood has to offer! This cabin is not short on fun & entertainment with multiple standup arcade games, foosball table, air hockey, pool table, & more!!! Reserve Big Bear Cinema #510 today at. No smoking allowed. This cabin has swimming pool access during the Spring/Summer. It's $12.50 per person per night above 10 people in this cabin. No charge for kids under 12. In most cases you must be 25 or older to rent this cabin. Please call our office with questions.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Theater Room
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Arcade Game
- relaxing family reunion – 6/29/2015
- we had 15 people: 8 adults, 7 teens; the theater room arcade, pool table, etc were all great for entertaining the young people; the only drawback was the icemaker did not work; was handicap friendly--rooms very spacious, close to the attractions;
- Parks City Baptist Youth Winter Retreat 2015 – 2/3/2015
- Everything was excellent. All appliances and electronics functioned properly. We found the place clean and inviting.
- Back to school retreat – 8/12/2014
- We had a great time. The rental was great. Very clean and met our needs completely.
- Great overall experience! – Nathaniel O. 3/30/2014
- Everything was as seen in pictures but only better. Looking forward to dealing with this company again.
- Very nice cabin – 1/1/2014
- This cabin is exactly what we were expecting, the location cannot be any better. The only comments I may have is about the insulation issues in the lower room where the the cinema is located, it gets extremely cold that the heater won't warm it at all based on the amount of outside air coming through the edge of the balcony door. One more detail is the sound issues with the cinema to watch regular TV, watching DVD movies has no issues at all. And finally it has a very old, almost broken grill located outside and since I understand the safety reasons for it, the rest of the cabin in the same area have gas grills in the front porch, large party needs to have a good working condition grill!. Overall this is a cabin that I would consider to rent again.
- Great Cabin...but – Margaret E. 10/31/2013
- Had a very good stay...just wish the area wasn't so close to other cabins. Very noisy, our neighbors did not keep, their kids or themselves in check. Had a few brown recluse spiders in the cabin and the doors were hard to lock. Only 1 bedroom had a tv in it. This cabin just needs a good update and the main floor electric fireplace and internet fixed, or drop the price to rent the cabin.
- One of the Good Place to stay on Smokies............ – 9/23/2013
- Cabins are very clean n neat including the wash rooms, utensils and bedding. Nice place to njoy with Friends, families and fun for kids.
There was no internet....
- XX – 9/13/2013
- Great for Large or Multiple Families – 7/15/2013
- Very Large. Great for multiple families.
5 Bed Rooms + extra beds in loft for kids.
Approx 4 miles from Light 3 on Main Street in Pigeon Forge.
|Dorothy M. - 07/29/2015||5.0|
My family and I were very pleased with our stay. We will certainly be back real soon.
|Judy H. - 06/29/2015||5.0|
The office staff. especially Patricia White, was very courteous, helpful, gracious--could not have been treated better;
|Evelyn M. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
Great we enjoyed the cabin very much!