BERRY NICE #108View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN at the Beautiful Blackberry Ridge Resort Enjoy an escape to the laid back, yet entertaining town of Pigeon Forge! This amazing new 1 bedroom log cabin will exceed your expectations with its tasteful decor, amenities and convenient location! Prepare a meal outdoors on your gas grill, take a relaxing break in the hot tub, or relax in the rockers on the deck. Your king bedroom suite features its own jacuzzi for some quality time together, and you also have a pool table, located in loft area, for a little friendly competition! Located in Blackberry Ridge Resort, just 3 miles from light #3 in Pigeon Forge. This Berry Nice cabin is the perfect place for a terrific getaway to the Smokies! This cabin has access to an outdoor (Seasonal) swimming pool at the Blackberry Ridge Resort. Escape to Berry Nice for a fantastic romantic getaway. Now with wireless internet service. This luxury cabin is decorated for the holidays! Come share the spirit of Christmas & New Years with friends & family! This log cabin is priced for 2 adults. Each additional teenager or adult is $12.50 per person nightly. First floor bedroom. Sleeper sofa in main living room. No pets are allowed.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fireplace - Electric
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Post Office
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Decorated for Christmas
- Close to Town
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- A relaxing time – Edward E. 9/21/2016
- Having never rented from Ant Bugs before I did not realize the address would not be disclosed until nearly the time of the stay. Now in hind sight I compleatly understand. They want protect all parties involved in the rental process.
In short I would recommend you give them the opportunity to try a cabin experience. The cabin was in mostly clean and well maintained condition. The only thing I would like to see changed in the cabin would be a light at the end of the front porch At the parking area for personal navigation and SAFTEY.
Bottom line a good experience.
- Quick "Get a Way" – Lee Ann M. 9/20/2016
- Awesome – Terri M. 7/22/2016
- Loved it didn't want to leave
- Best vacation experience – 7/7/2016
- This was our first time renting a cabin and we will be renting again. We always got a hotel room but it does not compare to the cabin. With the cabin you have privacy and the comforts and amenities of home.
- great getaway – 6/30/2016
- very relaxing
- Great Cabin for 2 – 6/21/2016
- The cabin is not secluded but we were never bothered by noise. There are woods behind the cabin and on one side. Parking is very tight and wouldn't be suitable for a large vehicle. We enjoyed privacy and were just a short drive from the main parkway. The cabin was clean and cozy. I especially enjoyed the jacuzzi tub. We would stay here again.
- The Perfect Getaway – Nicholas F. 6/7/2016
- Overall I had a wonderful stay at my cabin rental...the property was in a great location...the blinds in the cabin need to be upgraded for privacy purposes...there were limited washcloths and dishware...besides those things I was very comfortable in the cabin and would recommend Aunt Bugs for your next getaway accommodations
- Weekend Getaway – Curtis B. 3/30/2016
- The cabin was clean and comfortable. It was not secluded at all. We assumed from the picture that there were no other cabins around. However, it is in a resort community with many other cabins. There is a cabin on one side, the other side faces the street. It was very quiet and we did not see any other guests. The hot tub was very nice!! Proximity to attractions is great, we would have preferred a more secluded cabin.
- Great place – Nancy R. 3/29/2016
- We loved our cabin. Great location, beautiful and private. Aunt Bugs did a great job.
- Great Cabin – April S. 3/23/2016
- Lovely cabin. Very convenient to everything. The cabin could use some extra towels.
- Berry Nice is a great cabin and the staff was very pleasant. – Jennifer H. 12/20/2015
- My husband and I stayed in this cabin for our 1 year anniversary. Berry Nice Cabin was super clean and nice, I would've loved the stay if it wasn't so close to main road but it was very convient to everything. We like to stay out in a more private location. The staff in the office was very helpful, we had to call maintenance to fix the hot tub and they came asap and was very pleasant to deal with.
- Dream Come True! Still in Awe!!! – Doylian H. 9/30/2015
- My husband and I had always wanted to go stay in a cabin, even before we were married. We finally were able to this past weekend for our one year anniversary and it was a dream come true! We were hesitant at first to choose Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals because of some of the other reviews I had seen, but our experience with them was perfect! We paid everything in full before we went and had the contract sign so the check-in process for us was less than 5minutes! Check-out time=1minute! The outside of the cabin looked older than the inside, just because of the darker wood on the outside, but once inside it was very clean! Black appliances really set off the lighter wood color! Open concept was also very nice and easy to relax! I would surely recommend the cabin to anyone and already have!! The only "cons" were the few spider webs, but your in a cabin and can expect that. Also, the cabins were a little close to one another, but everyone minded there own business. Lastly, the parking space was tight, but manageable. The cabin is in great central location to everything in Pigeon Forge!!! There's a trolley to pick up and drop off, if needed. We personally chose to drive ourselves everywhere!! Overall, we truly enjoyed ourselves...much more than we thought we would! We will be back for sure and even thinking of purchasing a cabin from their selections-2 nights is not enough time!! Aunt Bugs thank you for the great experience! Definitely a memory of our lifetime-it helped us rekindle the flame in our marriage! By the end of our stay, we were ready to move to TN!
- Exquisite Experience – 6/7/2015
- The cabin was more than expected. Elegantly appointed and decorated. The outdoor jacuzzi and pool table in the loft area were major "wins". The cabin was modern in every way, down to wi-fi and dish cable TV, dishwasher, jetted tub etc. The deck area backed up to beautiful and very private woods. The cabin contained thoughtful and needed essential items. They provided everything from liquid hand soap in the kitchen to thick terry cloth bath robes for the bathrooms. The staff at the office was efficient and warm during the check in process. The system in place for after hours check in (we arrived around midnight) was extremely efficient.
- nice vacation – Dwayne C. 5/5/2015
- Cabin was very nice. Had a few spiders hanging from the towels in the bathroom, and a spiderweb in the jacuzzi, but overall was very nice.
- Berry Nice Cabin – Michelle O. 4/28/2015
- We used Aunt Bug's, friendly staff, resonably priced. I like their user friendly website. The cabin was awesome and easy to find. Will definitely use them again.
- Very Nice time at Berry Nice Cabin – Barbara C. 4/10/2015
- Berry Nice was a very clean cabin and was well maintained with the exception of the refrigerator, which had a broken ice maker. We had to go purchase ice after we thought we had got everything from the grocery store that we would need for at least the first night. The parking is misrepresented in the picture as it does not show another cabin right next door and you had very little room to park your vehicle, however we managed. We enjoyed our stay even with these minor issues. The layout of the cabin was nice with the pool table in the loft and not on the main floor. I would recommend this cabin to a friend or relative who needed only one bedroom. Overall we had a great time visiting the Island, dinner shows, go cart track, Wood Grill, I Hops and the Comedy Barn. As always we spent plenty of time at Tanger Outlets. Looking forward to coming back hopefully in July.
- Valentine's Getaway – Pamela B. 2/20/2015
- A in was wonderful, not far from the main drag. Would definitely rent from Aunt Bug's again and would rent this cabin again.
- Wonderful Getaway! – 11/4/2014
- My husband and I drove in from Nashville for a little retreat and to celebrate our anniversary. The weekend was wonderful! The office staff was friendly and helpful. The cabin was perfect! It was the perfect size, with robes and lots of towels and warm blankets. It was private, but not too secluded in a scary setting. It was easy to find, though the parking spot was pretty tight. Overall, it was wonderful!
- Great stay – Joy P. 7/22/2014
- The cabin was great very close to everything, the only thing was the hot tub jets were not all working, other than that is was great. The robes were a nice extra.
- our stsy at Aunt Bugs Cabin – Gustavios W. 7/8/2014
- We were actually on our honeymoon. We loved the cabin. However the parking space were a little tight. Other than that. No complaints. You all were great with communication. Very well professional.
- 46th Anniversary – Robert W. 5/12/2014
- My wife and I were very happy with the cabin "Berry Nice" and it was the perfect spot for us to get away from our work and daily routines to celebrate our 46th anniversary. The location was perfect close to everything and the limo driver had no trouble finding the cabin. The local florist was permitted to place roses throughout the cabin before we arrived which was especially meaningful to my wife. We were very happy with the check in and check out process and with the Aunt Bug's staff who were very friendly and helpful. We are already making plans for another cabin getaway. The cabin does have lots of boring bees that are pesky and are damaging the property and the deck could have been swept better but in general the property was clean and comfortable inside. Thanks "Aunt Bugs" for making our special time even more special.
- our stay was wonderful, love the mini water fall after the rain, – William J. 4/17/2014
- it was great wish we could have stayed longer, and we loved the ducks that stayed with us, they were so pretty. it was so quiet and peaceful even though there were people everywhere you would think you were staying in the woods, everything was clean and spotless, our only problem it was smaller than what we are use to but it served the purpose for us,and I am short (5) and had to go to Walmart and get a small step tool to get on the bed, but I do that home. Loved the area and we are coming back in September and would love to stay in that area again, but with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths or if you have anything in Blackberry ridge would appreiate your help in finding one of your cabins there or someplace similiar, everytime we come to the Smokys which is every year we always stay with you all. Thank you for being so nice to us over the years.
- Romantic Getaway – 1/23/2014
- Everything was great. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our quick getaway. Our stay was during the area's low season, so things were very quiet. It was just what we needed.
- Great Xmas – 1/1/2014
- Our family had a wonderful Xmas..the cabin was well maintained and beautifully decorated...needs a pizza cutter, more blankets and a couch or futon in the loft area.
- Berry Nice was very nice! – 12/14/2013
- We were very pleased with this cabin. Even though it was in a small development of cabins, the trees behind and the decking offered a great deal of privacy. The interior was very well appointed and contained suitable appliances and serverware. We found the pool table, the hot tub and the cable TV to be great additions. The Christmas decorations were a very nice surprise and appreciated at this time of the year. Would definitely stay here again.
- Honeymoon Cabin – Harvey A. 11/5/2013
- Cabin in the "Woods" – 10/8/2013
- We were very happy with our stay in this cabin except for one thing - we thought it was a cabin in the woods! There are trees to one side (out the back porch) but the building is actually sandwiched onto a street with many other cabins relatively nearby. The very carefully cropped images on their website didn't show any of the cabin's neighbors, so we thought we would have a little more seclusion on our honeymoon than we actually got.
- it was great – Steve H. 10/3/2013
- very nice cabin and a quite place to stay and had lots of fun
- Great mountain vacation cabin – Marsha B. 9/29/2013
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in our cabin. It was very clean and we were in a very nice location close to Pigeon Forge. We would recommend staying here to everyone and look forward to returning there again.
- Mountain Get Away – Patricia L. 9/17/2013
- We enjoyed our stay, however it would have been nice if we had grass for the pets to do their business on. Other than that it was good.
- FANTASTIC – Chris F. 7/18/2013
- first time ever renting a cabin it was great!! me and my wife loved it was a great 10 year anniversery
- Berry Nice – Voncile E. 7/16/2013
- The only issues we had were: the coffee decanter was broken and the ice maker did not work. Otherwise, very nice.
- Our getaway – Chester H. 7/1/2013
- Very quite and relaxing just what we were looking for. Everything was perfect making this our best vacation ever.
Thanks Aunt Bugs
- Great Vacation Getaway – Angie M. 6/11/2013
- I had a wonderful stay in the cabin. It was nice to get away for a couple days! Everything was clean and stocked. The robes were a very nice touch that I though was very nice! I do think that the mattress on the bed is a bit dated, as it wasnt all that comfortable for either of us. The hot tub was very relaxing as well! Will be renting from Aunt Bugs Again!
- Great getaway !!! – Mary W. 6/2/2013
- This was a great getaway it was close to everything but when you are in the cabin you feel like your in the woods loved it
- Wedding getaway – Thomas M. 5/15/2013
- Although it was rainy nothing could stop me and my newlywed wife from getting married! Cabin was great. Cabinets a bit dusty back porch was very dusty. Everything else was clean, organized and in great shape!
- Great Escape – Isaac F. 4/19/2013
- Great stay. The cabin was away from the busy district, yet close enough to get there in a few minutes.
- Our Reconnecting Place – Terry B. 3/26/2013
- Relaxing and very convenient location.
|Bonnie W. - 10/11/2016||5.0|
Wonderful!!! Check in was easy, our cabin was nice and wasn't hard to fine and check was easy
|Kim M. - 08/08/2016||4.0|
The family enjoyed the pool that was in our resort. It was a very convenient location to town.
|Travis E. - 07/18/2016||5.0|
Cabin was very clean and everything was in perfect working order and up to date.
|Delia R. - 06/17/2016||4.0|
Staff was very efficient. The cabin was clean and as described. Parking was pretty tight with a small car. Would not recommend a large vehicle with this cabin. Overall a very enjoyable experience.
|Amy C. - 05/20/2016||5.0|
Loved the App. We were always informed on what was going on. Cabin was in good condition and no maintenance issues, staff was friendly when we checked in and out. loved coming in from horseback riding and jumping in the hot tub, Cabin was relaxing overall from whatever we came back from. I can't wait to come back 1
|Robert G. - 05/03/2016||4.0|
We have stayed many times with Aunt Bugs and always had a good experience. There was one cabin that we didn't care for and in 5 minutes they had us another. That the quality that I like. As always Thanks again for our getaway. Mickey Green with Mickeys Seamless Gutters
|Amber H. - 04/02/2016||5.0|
The stay was very relaxing, when we checked in the staff was extremely polite and more than willing to help find attraction that interested you over all wonderful time.
|Daniel J. - 04/01/2016||5.0|
We loved our cabin. It had everything that we wanted and was at a perfect location.
|Nancy R. - 03/15/2016||5.0|
Cabin was great. Our hot tub was not working when we arrived. We called office and someone was there within 30 min and it was fuxed. Great customer service.
|Al L. - 12/13/2015||5.0|
Renting a cabin was so easy with Aunt Bugs. They have a nice choice of cabins and checkin and checkout was simple
|Harvey A. - 11/19/2015||5.0|
The property was cut clean the property well-maintained arrangements for renting were easy and the overall stay was very pleasing.
|Brenda L. - 09/19/2015||4.0|
not as good as the 2 years before. Had to go buy bathroom tissue and lots of cobwebs in light fixtures and windows. But we love it there.
|Jan M. - 08/11/2015||5.0|
Everything very good. The only thing we didn't like was the outside of the cabin had cob webs everywhere. Porch and porch furniture very dirty. I spent about 20-30 minutes when we arrived cleaning outside. The inside was very clean and nice. It was just not a good first impression with the outside. Otherwise everything was wonderful.
|Elizabeth A. - 07/09/2015||5.0|
Easy pre check in, super fast check in, beautiful cabin, close to everything, very comfortable, easy super fast check out. Will come again.....4th time with Aunt Bugs. Use the Aunt Bugs App. Enjoy.
|Sara G. - 06/07/2015||5.0|
We arrived after hours (around midnight). The late night check in process was smooth and easy. The staff at the office were efficient, warm and helpful. The Aunt Bugs welcome bag contained useful information on things we could do and site we could see while there. The cabin was more than we imagined. Modern amenities, clean and quiet with a magnificent view. The cabin was equipped with basic but thoughtful essential we needed and used. We were provided with everything from hand soap in the kitchen with pots and pans as well as thick terry cloth bath robes.
|Dwayne C. - 05/03/2015||5.0|
Check in easy, stay peaceful, cabin great! Would definitely rent again In the future.
|Walter V. - 02/27/2015||5.0|
our cabin was snowed in.the staff helped us to find a cabin which met our expectations. Staff very help full
|Kaela A. - 11/03/2014||5.0|
Our experience was great! The cabin was wonderful, and the team was friendly!
|Lisa M. - 10/07/2014||5.0|
We loved the cabin and the staff were great!
|R. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
The cabin we rented was clean and very well stocked. We had one minor issue with the bathroom which was corrected immediately by Aunt Bug's maintenance team. We were very satisfied with the cabins location and ease of access to Pigeon Forge attractions. Aunt Bug's cooperated with a local florist so that roses for our anniversary could be in the cabin on our arrival which was very meaningful for my wife. We had a wonderful time and plan to visit again in the near future.
|H. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Accommodations were clean and access to all your services was a phone call away.
|W. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Wonderful that is why we are coming back in September