BEAVER FEVER #229View Fullscreen
Beaver Fever is a lovely, luxury log cabin nestled in a serene wooded setting just off the Spur mid-way between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, putting its guests within mere minutes of nature trails, local attractions and fine dining establishment in both areas. Gnatty Branch Village has long been a favorite of Gatlinburg travelers because of their special semi-private settings, luxury custom craftsmanship, proximity to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, as well as having larger bedrooms and closets for our cabin guests. Relax on the front porch, on either the double rocker or the porch swing, and enjoy the fresh country air! You'll love this cabin, as the new Owners have remodeled it to be the nicest three bedroom cabin in this resort! Guests enter the cabin directly into the open plan living area, awestruck by the vaulted ceilings and rich wood tones. Lounge comfortably on the plush sleepersofa leather sofa (installed 4/10/16) and loveseat in front of the stacked stone gas Fireplace and watch limitless Satellite TV on the 65-inch Plasma HDTV with Blue Ray, DVD and VHS connections. Follow through to the fully equippd kitchen with a dining area that comfortably seats six guests. The full sized bathroom with shower and tub unit, as well as the Washer/Dryer units are conveniently located here, as well. Stepping out to the back deck, BBQ enthusiasts will find a massive, four burner gas BBQ with side sear plate, patio table for dining al fresco and more cozy rockers. On the upper level, couples will find an expansive master suite with a luxurious king size bed neighboring a unique spa retreat nook with a custom built corner Jacuzzi for two, a stone gas fireplace, and a quaint seating area to enjoy a romantic evening. Guests in bed can also enjoy the 42-inch Plasma TV with full Satellite stations and DVD/VHS entertainment. The adjoing master bath offers a custom tiled shower with rain head shower massage and waterfall vanity sink features unlike anything else in the Smokies. The lower level has a cozy bedroom and a bonus room featuring comfortable queen sized beds and a shared full bathroom with tub and shower. Also on this level, a full sized pool table and electronic pub darts machine dominate an expansive games room with a custom wet bar built under the 50-inch Plasma TV perfect for the unlimited sports Satellite TV package provided for guests. Step outside to the fully screened-in deck for more sports and TV enjoyment from the sunken hot tub, the outdoor TV and traditional country rockers. Beaver Fever is the perfect spot for Family Vacations, Romantic Retreats and Holidays, so come and create wonderful memories in the lovely cabin.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Fireplace - Gas
- Hot Tub
- Gas Grill
- Satellite TV
- Pool Table
- Blu Ray DVD Players
- 65" Plasma HDTV w/Blue Ray
- 42" Plasma TV
- 50" Plasma TV
- Beaver Fever was a hit! – Angela H. 11/14/2016
- We absolutely loved Beaver Fever! The booking, check-in and departure was a breeze. The staff at Aunt Bug's was kind, courteous and helpful. Our only problem was the fireplace in the main room was not working. We had so looked forward to that on chilly evenings. Aunt Bug's sent maintenance right out but he was unable to fix during our stay. Otherwise, we loved our stay.
- A great cabin! – Kerry L. 11/7/2016
- It was great, the staff was friendly, kind,and overall wonderful! Will be going back for sure!
- Great cabin – Jeff M. 8/23/2016
- Great cabin good location. Helpful staff. Overall a good vacation
- Great Cabin - Great Location – Donald V. 7/4/2016
- We really loved this cabin. It was beautiful inside and out, gameroom was great, spa is great. It is 2 miles to pigeon forge or 2 miles from gatlinburg, it's right in between. I would definitely rent from Aunt Bugs again. Very nice people.
- Plenty of room – Chris B. 6/2/2016
- just had a great stay and will be going back
- Sister Trip ! – 11/10/2015
- The home was just the right size. Dart game and Jacuzzi was a hit with everyone.
|Michael A. - 11/02/2016||4.0|
We were very pleased with Aunt Bug's. Patricia was extremely helpful, calling US to make a late arrival easier. Thank you!
|Claudio S. - 08/17/2016||5.0|
Excellent service, i recommend it. I hope to come back next year
|Michaela M. - 06/06/2016||5.0|
My experience was great. The cabin was wonderful. My only issue what thy the grill wasn't clean but you all came the very next morning and handled it. Thank you.
|Chris E. - 02/29/2016||5.0|
Everything was as needed and tip top shape with our cabin. We only needed our hot tube cleaned and requested it . On same day it was done. Thanks Aunt Bugs for your hospitality and we will be using you cabins again in the near future.
|Steve B. - 11/28/2015||5.0|
Cabin was very nice and comfortable, we enjoyed the pool table, darts and hot tub, overall it was a great stay!
|Michael C. - 11/16/2015||5.0|
All was nice one improvement the tv remote in the main room was locked out