BEARWAY TO HEAVEN #1318View Fullscreen
Do you want to take a unique mountain vacation where you can rock Gatlinburg & relax like a rock star? Bearway to Heaven has it all!!! This vacation rental has a state-of-the art Security System with cameras, computer with wifi-internet, full entertainment floor with various games, full kitchen, and laundry facilities. Your kids (or friends) will never get bored at Bearway to Heaven. Rain or shine, this mountain rental has an incredible assortment of games & electronical amusement to enjoy during your vacation. You can play pinball or pool in your gameroom, while playing over 100+ video games on your advanced arcade machine! If you want to listen to music or play online, you can do that too! Bearway to Heaven has a business center with computer internet! Still Bearway to Heaven has everything needed to enjoy yourself indoors or outdoors! You can cook on your outdoor grill, relax in your premium hot tub, or sip on your favorite beverage out on the deck next to the 9 foot tall Bear that welcomes you to the Smoky Mountains! Bring your camera, this Chalet is something different & special! Each room has its own theme, while complimenting the artistic and musical interests of its owner. Encased rock guitars, gothic antique chairs, and even an Elvis room create a wonderful, fun ambiance for your vacation. Call and reserve Bearway to Heaven for a combination of fine mountain living and rock n' roll fun! Summary: This Chalet Village Chalet has beautiful mountain views, hot tub,pool table, pinball machine, stand up arcade and WI-FI with a computer for access. This chalet is priced for 4. Each additional person is just $12.50 nightly. Register pets at time of reservation for just $50 per pet.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo System
- Pool Table
- Arcade Game
- Pinball Game
- Family of 4 – 8/16/2015
- Everything was great. The house was just as pictured.....location was perfect. The view was incredible and the staff was very friendly. We had an amazing time.
- Pigeon Forge and it's Majesty – Dale Y. 7/23/2015
- This was our 1st visit to Eastern Tennessee.
When we first arrived & drove thru Gatlinburg it reeked of another Branson tourist trap. But, when we arrived at our cabin, it was like we were visiting a garden of Eden in America. Supreme Quietness, the Majestic Mountains, the super fresh air, the babbling brooks & streams enveloped us. It was all so relaxing. Coming form the DFW Metroplex, with all it's pollution, hustle/bustle lifestyle, made our stay at Bearway to Heaven the best vacation we've had in years. The twisting road and directions to Bearway are a little confusing. But, it's worth the trek to "Heaven of the Bears".
- Bearway to heaven – Jamie S. 7/11/2014
- Besides the fact the keyless entry wouldn't work. Everything was wonderful, tgsnks again!!!
- Our stay in Gatlinburg – 7/3/2014
- We had a wonderful stay. We visited Dollywood while we were there but most the time we just enjoyed staying in. The kids loved the game room! We also saw a bear cub! Would love to stay again.
- Great Placed, Loved the layout of the house. – Ray G. 6/3/2014
- Fantastic, I even saw a big black bear outside the door of the house. It was amazing!
- Heavenly – James T. 5/11/2014
- The Bearway To Heaven cabin was awesome. My kids had a blast. Beautiful view. Nice an quiet. Just what we needed. Will for sure stay with Aunt Bugs again. Amazing time indeed.
- tenn vacation – John F. 5/6/2014
- everything was as promised cabin was beautiful
comments: drive up the mountain was kind of scary
Cabin could have been dusted better
wi-fi was not working and I have to connect the cables myself
- A very nice retreat – Will H. 4/16/2014
- We had a great time. Unfortunately, we arrived just as the bears were making their exit from the hibernating season. My family saw a total of 6 bears, unnerving. My only compliant was that the bedding was dirty with hair in several and apparently ants in one also.
- Wonderful Experience – Hazel R. 12/10/2013
- In celebrating my milestone birthday, the decision to head to the Smokey Mtns was a good one. My family and I had a wonderful time and with the many amenities within the cabin, we were never bored. Good food, good music, good conversation and a good time all around was had by all.
We will come back again, the next time we would like to experience more of the traditional Log Cabin instead of the house we had, but still, we had a great time.
- Smith's visit 8-11 Oct. 2013 – Jeff S. 10/13/2013
- The rental is a very good place for a family. There is plenty of entertainment with the pool table, 2 pinball machines, dartboard, arcade game, jukebox, and the hot tub. The only thing I saw that could have been corrected was the upstairs gameroom smelled of stale beer, nothing a couple of air freshners couldn't take care of. Other than that, everything was nice and it is a very spacious place.
- Bearway to Heaven – Eric K. 10/10/2013
- The only real problem we experienced was that my wife had to kill a brown recluse spider that appeared Sunday morning from behind the refridgerator. Also the large pin ball machine did not work, though the coin operated one did.
- Great Place – Colette B. 9/24/2013
- Bearway ti heaven was a great place. Wonderful employees.!
- a rockin' cabin – Lisa S. 9/24/2013
- Right when we walked in and saw the framed picture of Ozzy I knew this was the place for us. Someplace different than all the bear, moose and fish plastered cabins. This place has true character! It felt very comfortable and relaxing while still having a "fun" side. This trip was just my husband and I, but next time I think we will come with some friends. It's a great place for just hanging out and having a good time.
- Beary good! – 8/26/2013
- A good idea to leave extra toilet paper in each bathroom!
- Bearway to Heaven – Greg P. 8/19/2013
- Cabin was overall good. Housekeeping was not the best though.
- Absolute Heaven!!!! – Venieca W. 8/15/2013
- Bearway to Heaven had the perfect name. The place was beautiful. Felt like I had died and gone to Heaven!! It had lots of stuff to do, like the pool table, family games, and just sitting out enjoying the decks, were awesome. We saw a mama bear and her 3 cubs, she was sitting and watching them climb a tree. I took pictures and moved was a little hard to find, because it had been raining and the tree limbs were hanging over the road sign. But one we found it, WOW!!! My sister is a huge Elvis fan, so needless to say, they slept in the Elvis room. The way the house was laid out, we had our own privacy, but still had family time together. We have looked at other rental companies, but Aunt Bugs has a wonderful staff that is always very helpful and extremely nice. We have stayed in 4 of their rentals so far, and have not had a bad experience yet. We are going back in October and we will stay with Aunt Bugs again.
- bearway to heaven – Dawn S. 4/14/2013
- the stay was great didnt want to leave beautiful view just loved it. the only thing that wasn't the best was the cable channels had to buy movies would of loved to watch the tv more in the evenings besides that it was great .
|Ramona P. - 05/19/2015||4.0|
Aunt Bug's is a wonderful company. The staff is extra friendly and attentive, even calling us during our stay to make sure everything was okay. I can't brag enough on the service. The cabin itself maybe wasn't the greatest. The beds were terribly uncomfortable. Some of the dishes in the cabinets were broken and/or dirty. It is beginning to show wear, especially in comparison to the two chalets we've stayed in previously which were in the same price range. That said, there were tons of interesting trinkets and toys to play with. We enjoyed the classic rock and roll theme. The jukebox and pool table were big hits for our party. I would give the cabin itself a 3 out of 5. More comfortable mattresses would've made all the difference. But again, can't say enough about the service from the Aunt Bug's staff. I would stay with Aunt Bug's again, but would probably choose a different cabin. Maybe one that's a bit more updated.
|John J. - 04/12/2015||5.0|
We really enjoyed the peacefulness of the area and the views from the cabin and the easy access to all the attractions
|Wendy S. - 12/31/2014||4.0|
Loved our stay, played a lot of pool! And listened to a lot of music!
|J. - 07/14/2014||4.0|
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. ONLY HAD ONE ISSUE WITH COMPUTER BUT OVERALL GREAT... HAD A BLAST.... WILL STAY AGAIN...
|L. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
We had been left with nowhere to stay by a competitor on Friday night of a big weekend. I walked in minutes before closing time and your people were so wonderful.They not only stayed late to help us, they went above and beyond to find us just what we wanted at a price we could afford. My husband is a disabled veteran and the amenities we were looking for are important for his well being. They found us everything we needed.
|J. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
everything was GREAT except the ride up the mountain and wifi hookup