BEAR'S LAIR #1815View Fullscreen
Curl up and relax in your own Bear's Lair! This adorable log cabin in the exclusive Gnatty Branch Village is nestled in the woods. Bear's Lair #1815 features all the comforts of a luxury log cabin, including large master suite with seasonal gas fireplace, two person jacuzzi, and premium hot tub. This private log cabin is located just minutes from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. This vacation cabin rental has all new luxury furnishings & is professionally decorated. You will love to relax on the front porch swing during any Season or sip your morning coffee on your porch rockers. This cabin features TWO King beds, TVs, & large closets in each bedroom. Book Bear's Lair today for that special vacation getaway for families or friends. Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas (2)
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Fun Times – 6/8/2015
- Cabin was neat, great location, good furnishings, most adequate security. On the downside, the room upstairs did not cool down, even with the thermostat adjusted.
- Relaxation – Andrea B. 4/26/2015
- We love to stay here at Bears Lair when we visit. We have stayed here 4 times and will continue to rent. Very relaxing and quiet everything you need. I think they need new cleaning people. This is the 2nd time I felt it wasn't dusted and the bathroom floors could have been mopped better.
- Relaxing peaceful quiet getaway to the top of the mountain in Kn – Tony M. 12/30/2014
- Very nice. Stayed n same cabin last year.Had to call because gas logs downstairs would not light. same thing happened last year. Some type of Christmas decor would be nice especially since we visit during Christmas time.
- Aunt Bugs Bear's Lair – Melissa M. 12/29/2014
- We spent Christmas in our vacation rental and we had a great time... The cabin was in great condition and we loved every minute of our stay!
- Great Smokie Mountain getaway – 10/27/2014
- This was our second year staying in Bear's Lair cabin in the Gnatty Branch Village. Great cabin and location!!! Very private but, just minutes from town.
- best getaway ever – Nancy P. 8/13/2014
- what a nice cabin we had for the weekend, just bring ourselves because everything else was provided for us. just far enough from Pigeon Forge to have a very quiet time but close enough to enjoy the town.
- Great cabin! Very happy with our stay! – Jerry G. 7/8/2014
- Great cabin. Great location. Close to everything. Loved how back porch was screened to keep most of the bugs out! Only downfall is the dryer didn't work that great. You had to put dryer on 7 times for 1 load...and little bit of mold on master bathroom ceiling. Rather than that it was great. Jacuzzi and hot tub very relaxing. Would definitely recommend and would def stay again! Thank you for making our vacation such a memorable one!
- great cabin just needed cleaned a little better – Nathaniel V. 5/16/2014
- The cabin was great and my family had a fantastic time. The only down point was it could have been a little cleaner, the mirror around the tub in the upstairs bedroom was dirty and the cabin as a whole was dusty
- Awesome Spring Break – 5/2/2014
- We had a wonderful time at Bear's Lair! The cabin was comfortable and clean. The location was perfectly situated between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Our family of six plus dog hated to see our stay come to an end. We will definitely be making a return visit to Bear's Lair!
- Weekend Getaway – 3/6/2014
- Beautiful cabin. Had a great weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed our weekend away. Would definitely stay here again. Road into the cabin was a little steep. 4 wheel drive would be necessary if any snow or ice. Shower heads needs to be updated in both showers.
- Return visitors – David A O. 1/30/2014
- We've been staying in this same cabin for 10+ years. We love the privacy and the layout of the cabin. Always warm and cozy. Had a few wasps and could use a deep cleaning but overall we LOVE it!
- Perfect Place – Darrell Y. 11/23/2013
- Bears Lair was a wonderful cabin. I enjoyed the cabin immensely. The only drawback during my stay was that the fireplace wouldn't work. But everything else was wonderful and I plan to return to this same cabin next year,
- Great vacation – 10/28/2013
- Loved the location. The microwave didn't work but, that was quickly taken care of. Cabin could have been a bit cleaner. But, overall would love to book this cabin again!!
- Awesome getaway – 10/10/2013
- This cabin was amazing! We will definitely be staying here again.
- Relaxing GetAway – 10/5/2013
- Upon check-in at the office, I was greeted with a warm & friendly welcome. The cabin was tucked away in an alcove giving plenty of privacy & seclusion. It was very nicely decorated with various bear & woodland themes. The kitchen was stocked with plenty of cookware & plates/utensils so we ate breakfast at the cabin each morning & a steak dinner for supper one night using the provided charcoal grill. My morning ritual prior to breakfast involved a relaxing dip in the hot tub on the outside porch overlooking a vast green forest as I sipped my coffee. After sightseeing, shopping, supper & the Titanic Museum, I stretched out on my very comfortable bed & fell fast asleep in extreme darkness & no disturbing sounds. Overall this was a great vacation spot & I will return.
- Birthday Surprise ! – 9/14/2013
- The cabin we stayed in was very Beautiful. It had comfortable furniture, was very clean and had all the amenities of home plus a hot tub !! We can't wait to come back !!
- Beautiful Cabin! – Gerald L. 9/6/2013
- Beautiful Cabin tucked away in woods. Loved the hot tub and Jacuzzi tub. Rooms comfortable and location very convenient to Gatlinburg or pigeon forge.
- bears liar review – William A. 8/8/2013
- nice cabin, good location and fairly clean. liked the screened in back deck. only got to stay 2 nights would like to have stayed longer and would like to stay in this cabin again.
- Home Away From Home – 7/27/2013
- Bear's Lair is a very restful experience. One of the better cabins that we have stayed at. Great location.
- Bear's Lair Review – Melanie S. 7/9/2013
- Very nice, clean, updated cabin with stainless appliances and granite countertops. Comfortable beds and everything you could possibly need for a stay in the Gatlinburg area. Also extremely conveniently located to either Pigeon Forge/Sevierville and Gatlinburg.
- Aunt Bugs – Jennifer B. 6/30/2013
- For the most part it was pleasurable. My only peeve was upon check out. I had to leave a $200 cash deposit since I had no credit card, which I was fine with. When checking in the woman made it sound like the earlier I checked out the better since someone would have to check for damages. I arrived as soon as the office opened at 9. I then had to wait around Pigeon Forge until 12:30 before it was inspected & I could receive my deposit. I was broke at that point too with 3 rowdy kids & distraught dog in my van. Needless to say I was more than aggravated with the check out process.
- 2 DAY GET AWAY AT THE LAIR – Mark V. 6/19/2013
- I THINK THAT WAS OUR FIRST STAY AT BEAR'S LIAR AND WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE CABIN. I WOULD LIKELY STAY THERE ON OUR NEXT TRIP DOWN, WELL DONE!!
- comfy cabin – Robert B. 5/29/2013
- Beautiful well kept cabin , we love aunt bugs cabins all there cabins are top notch.
- Four nights in the Bear's Lair – Bill H. 5/1/2013
- Arrived on Thursday, beautiful weather! Same for Friday, golfing was great. Saturday and Sunday the rain moved in! Leaving Monday morning the weather was perfect again! Of course if we had gotten the following week like I had planned, the weather might have been better. However, after getting an online confirmation from Aunt Bugs, I was called and told we didn't really get that confirmation! What?! How does that work? The people that got that weekend were staying a couple days longer than us, so they must have rated higher! Best thing is to call the reservation number and not do it online!
- peaceful – Thomas J. 4/14/2013
- Everything you needed was there except coffee filters. Very clean and comfortable
- Great time. – Wonderly M. 3/31/2013
- We had friends over for dinner and had a wonderful time the kids thought upstairs tub looked like a pool. We all really enjoyed hanging out at the house..
- an amazing stay! – James W. 3/28/2013
- The cabin was gorgeous and so well maintained. The road did have a lot of other cabins on it but the location of this one was still tucked away. There are not enough positive words to describe our stay. How about we will be back each year from now on!!
- Bears Lair Was Fantastic! – Kent B. 2/20/2013
- Excellent cabib, excellent location, excellent rental company!!! ...and we left 4 girls at HOME!!! Couldnt have been better!!! :)
- Wonderful – Wonderly M. 2/8/2013
- We really enjoyed our stay will be calling to stay for spring break. We would recommend to do something and the rugs and stair case very slippery. But really enjoyed our stay. I have used Aunt Bugs for more than 15 yrs and have always enjoyed our stay.
|Allen S. - 06/15/2015||5.0|
great, the people at check in were very nice the cabin was outstanding
|Ashley S. - 05/24/2015||5.0|
We really enjoyed our cabin and working with Aunt Bugs. The cabin price was very reasonable/attractive and the cabin was great. We'll be back!
|Chris C. - 04/02/2015||5.0|
Everything went smooth. In a great location. nice cabin. priced right
|Joy R. - 10/27/2014||5.0|
Loved the cabin!!!! This is our second year staying in the same cabin, loved it!!
|Butch & Andrea B. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
We have rented from aunt bugs several times and we will rent again we always enjoy our visits
|Richard S. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
Very friendly service and a very nice cabin .
|T. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
We have stayed at 2 of your cabins and loved every minute of it. Great experience overall and will book with Aunt Bugs again.
|J. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Excellent and friendly customer service. Cabins were very nice and clean.