BEARLY MINE #112View Fullscreen
Location: Oldham Springs Resort (Pigeon Forge, Tennessee), centrally located between Dollywood (4.2 miles) and Gatlinburg's Glades Arts & Craft Community (4.1 miles). This luxury log cabin is perfect for a romantic escape or small family. It has a log framed King Bed, with memory foam mattress with gel technology, in the master suite with jacuzzi jetted tub, that is fabulous for romantic and relaxing evenings. This log cabin is semi-secluded and offers a New premium private 5 person Spa Crest hot tub on the back porch. Privacy for this hot tub provided by a forest of hemlock trees. Bearly Mine has a loft gameroom with pool table, pub table, and chairs, a third TV for video games, a futon, and a comfortable chair for reading also. This cabin has a full kitchen and laundry facilities for your convenience. Relax in your living room with gas fireplace for a restful evening or grill out on your gas grill or charcoal grill during the daytime. This cabin has fully supplied kitchen so you can enjoy meals indoors or go out on the town in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg to one of the many fine restaurant establishments. This Pigeon Forge log cabin is ideal for folks wanting to stay in a gated resort, but enjoy the wooded privacy of a mountain cabin away from the noise. TV Entertainment in this cabin provided by DirectTV Satellite Network's Premier Package. This package has over 285 channels including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, & other movie channels. Yogi Bear always wanted a cabin this nice. Now you can pick Bearly Mine for the ultimate Smoky Mountain cabin experience! Reserve today! Cabin is priced for 2 adults. Each additional person is just $12.50 nightly. Kids are free under 12. Pets are allowed, but must be registered. No smoking allowed at this cabin. This cabin is motorcycle friendly.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- 50 Inch Smart HDTV
- Monitored Security System
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Hot Tub
- Gas Grill with Smoker
- King Memory Gel Foam Mattress
- Decorated for all 4 Seasons
- Decorated for Christmas
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Delightful secluded retreat – Thomas K. 9/3/2016
- We stayed 5 nights, cooked several meals, and really enjoyed the cabin. No problems with the cabin... really a great bed! The road to the cabin is in like-new condition, but is somewhat challenging due to its winding path. Take your time and it's okay. We will recommend!
- cabin – Linda O. 7/18/2016
- It was real nice,we enjoyed it a lot. Hope we can come back next year or before
- A getaway to remember – Christine F. 7/11/2016
- Bearly Mine was our first cabin experience. The cabin was very cozy,very clean and very well maintained. If you want a good peace of mind,and love nature then this is place to stay.
- Our new favorite cabin – Steven M. 7/11/2016
- We have stayed at 3 Aunt bugs cabins and this one was perfection. Gated area close to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Craft Community and the National Park. Nice, safe area for walking dogs. Very quiet neighborhood. Everything you could possibly need for a peaceful getaway.
- vacation 2016 – Randy M. 6/7/2016
- Had a great time staying at the cabin.
- Mountain man – 3/20/2016
- great staff,clean cabin just great time and experience.
- Mountain right! – Jimmie H. 12/22/2015
- rainy but very relaxing time. Love the mountains..
- A Stay in Bearly Mine – 10/19/2015
- Beautiful and spotless cabin, wished we could have stayed longer. Enjoyed our stay a lot.
- I'd come back again! – Darin K. 7/13/2015
- What a relaxing time...a time to refresh and rejuvenate!
- Bearly Mine 05/2015 – Gary R. 5/21/2015
- The overall rental experience was great. But the cabin does need a few updates and minor maintenance issues corrected. The scenic view was terrific, the road to get to the cabin was very twisty and steep it was a beautiful ride on the motorcycle. One last note it would be a great help if the gate was remotely operated.
- Rainy Weekend Retreat – Melodie S. 5/5/2015
- We had a rainy weekend (with one nice day) but made the best of it. The cabin adorable! We enjoyed the hot tub, the covered porch, and we had fun playing pool upstairs. I did not like the Christmas decorations that surrounded the garden tub and the fitted sheet would not stay on the bed.
- bearly mine at Aunt Bugs – 5/5/2015
- The check in and check out were both easy and smooth. The cabin was clean and nice.
- Great weekend getaway. – 4/28/2015
- Our son had a shooting tournament in a town close to PF. We decided to make a weekend getaway of it. Stayed at Barely Mine and thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Our First Real Vacation Together – Betsy H. 4/25/2015
- My husband and I took our first real vacation after being married for 6 years - the cabin was very clean and well stocked except there was no gas in the tank to the grill - we had to cook inside - there are two things I noticed about this cabin - there are no closets and no cabinet room to put your food - which could be an easy fix by moving some dishes around - other then those things we LOVED the cabin - and plan on bringing family back next year - I was very impressed that I got a message every day from the rental office asking if every thing was ok and did we need any thing - I would/will recommend Aunt Bugs to others - the air tram to Ober Gatlinburg is a must do - we ate at Corkys BBQ and was amazing and so was Dicks Last Resort
- Bearly mine – Elizabeth H. 4/25/2015
- Loved every minute of the time I was there
- Very clean and comfortable cabin. – David T. 1/26/2015
- we had a great time staying here. The cabin had all that we needed for our two nights and was easily accessible to any where we wanted to go. We enjoyed being a few minutes away from the city center but yet close enough to access everything we needed. the cabin was in great condition and clean. A great place to stay and will enjoy coming back.
- How to Relax – Dennis C. 11/22/2014
- We came down for our 25 wedding anniversary. We wanted
to be out of the way, but not to far.
Cabin was cozy, warm and just about perfect for us to
relax and enjoy out time.
This was our 2nd stay with Aunt bugs, and we will be back.
- A cozy stay. – Robert D. 8/19/2014
- Let me get the one negative out of the way. The water was a bit yellow, which was a turn off and the main toilet seemed a bit stained. However, the rest of our stay was positive. Location, privacy, overall cleanliness of interior and customer service were all top notch.
- Awesome! Cannot wait to return to Aunt Bugs! – 8/12/2014
- Everything was as it was described and seen in the photo's online. Quite, beautiful and just so much better than any resort or hotel! In a few minutes you are back in Pigeon Forge to enjoy all the attractions then to return to peace, quite, great amenities and comfort! The staff at Aunt Bugs are very nice and helpful. Cannot wait to make another trip to Pigeon Forge and stay with Aunt Bug's!
- our special getaway – 6/24/2014
- This was our 50th wedding anniversary getaway given by our children. we really did enjoy ourselves very much. If we could change anything about the mountain house, we would love to have had a pretty view of the mountains when we set out on the porch drinking our coffee.
- Beautiful – Meghan R. 6/16/2014
- I loved the Bearly Mine cabin! It was in a private location, no sounds except wildlife. I can't wait to book another stay at Aunt Bugs!
- Birthday Getaway! – Francesca C. 5/29/2014
- The cabin was perfect for my boyfriend, me and the dogs! We did call aunt bugs to let them know our freezer was leaking into the fridge and they never came to fix it or called back. It was not a big deal though.
The cabin was in good condition and clean!
The only other thing is wish they would have had a light bulb on the front patio, so when taking the dogs out at night it was easier to see and if they had a lock on the garbage thing (raccoons were trying to get our trash).
Overall, we had an amazing time and I am already trying to figure out when we can go back!!
- Beautiful Escape – 5/25/2014
- The cabin was amazing. The scenery was beautiful. Hope to be able to visit again.
- Bearly Mine – 5/5/2014
- Very nice cabin, and very respectful staff. Easy company to book through. Only issue was the water was a little smelly, but that's what you get with well water, so not a big issue.
- best place ever!!! – Peter H. 3/1/2014
- The best place to stay!! Cabin was very clean and comfy. Staff at check in was very friendly. Cajin was also very clean!!
- Great Stay! – Heather H. 1/23/2014
- We had a great stay in Bearly Mine 112. We were only there for the weekend so we packed up some things and loved that it was in the mountains and had some privacy, but was also close to town. The refrigerator had some problems and was not getting cold, but we had brought a big cooler so we left most of our stuff in there. Otherwise everything was pretty great. Minor issues with the pool table racks being broken and the side of the hot tub coming apart, but for the most part we had a great stay and were happy with the overall upkeep of the cabin.
Thanks! Aunt Bugs :)
- Cabin in the Mountains – Jeff A. 10/26/2013
- We had a great Time......
- Bearly Mine vacation – Rick J. 9/24/2013
- Overall, my stay was very nice. This was our fourth time staying at this property. The main problem we had was with the Jacuzzi. The water pressure was little or none & the drain stopper would not work. This had never happened the other times we were there. We didn't call maintenance because we were leaving the next morning. Other than that, the time spent there was very enjoyable, and I hope the problem will be resolved the next time we stay there.
- First cabin vacation – Candice A. 8/18/2013
- Very relaxing and private. Enjoyed the cabin and being able to see wild turkeys and hawks in their natural setting. Will comes back again.
- Loved the cabin!! – Oreal B. 8/7/2013
- This was a beautiful cabin. We enjoyed our stay and would definetly come back to visit!!
- Awesome Trip – 7/28/2013
- It was our trip as a family and everybody had a blast and the cabin was perfect!! Can't wait to come back up!!!
- Worth the trip – Kenneth W. 7/13/2013
- Had a great time looking forward to comlng back
- Excellent – Brandy L. 7/3/2013
- Was exactly what we needed for a quite getaway for a weekend.
|Jeffrey L. - 10/12/2016||4.0|
Personnel very friendly, we had an issue where the cabin we booked had burned down just days before and they were able to get us another cabin. As far as the Cabin it could have been a little cleaner, cob webs in corners, bed spreads and flat pillows need updated, sinks leaked, just some updates for this particular cabin is needed especially for the price we payed.
|Nasser A. - 08/08/2016||5.0|
Great thanks . I will come back again sometime. Thank you
|Steven M. - 07/11/2016||5.0|
Lovely cabin with everything you could want for a peaceful getaway. Perfect location, close to the park and both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Gated area for extra security was a plus and the cabin was equipped with a security system. Nice area with plenty of quiet roads for dog walking. Check-in was a breeze and check out via the mobile app was even easier. Truly enjoyed our experience and will request this cabin in the future.
|Dane H. - 05/27/2016||5.0|
Our stay at Bearlymone was outstanding. Great place. We stayed three nights and will be back to sane cabin in the future. Well kept and amentities were great. Currently staying at Hidden Dreams and reviews will be forth coming
|Donald W. - 04/03/2016||5.0|
Grant customer service. Made sure we had a great vacation with the correct housing.
|Walter V. - 03/05/2016||5.0|
Cabin was clean,well stocked .the staff very helpful. Everything in cabin was intact ,working thereby providing a great stay.
|Ricky C. - 01/19/2016||5.0|
The staff was incredible, the cabin was amazing and we couldn't have had a better stay!
|F Greg B. - 01/14/2016||5.0|
Great cabin, great veiws, staff was great. Cabin was nice and cozy even in the January winds. We'll be back soon. Thanks again, Greg & Diane.
|Danny C. - 01/05/2016||5.0|
The web site was great to find the cabin of my choice. The app was very helpful and allowed for an easy checkout. The checkin process was simple and the staff was very friendly!
|Robert D. - 12/12/2015||5.0|
This was our first time renting a cabin. Aunt Bugs makes everything so easy from start to finish! We called with some questions and they were all answered by very friendly folks. The printed materials were very helpful. We were celebrating our 40th anniversary and enjoyed our stay very much. Cabin was perfect and we would rent again. Thank you all!
|Tim P. - 10/28/2015||5.0|
Everything was great! Bacon was very nice, and clean. The only flaws were that the dome hockey table didn't work, and the jets on the hot tub were kinda weak. But nothing to get upset over. Had a great time and will book again.
|Darin K. - 07/13/2015||5.0|
The cabin was awesome! The "secure" garbage container needs work. A bear broke in.
|Daniel F. - 06/22/2015||5.0|
Easy check in for last minute reservation. Open 7 days a week and stayed at a great Cabin.
|Angela M. - 06/06/2015||4.0|
Nice cabin, checkin went smooth everyone was friendly and helpful...just few small and easy fixes for you...Several of the light bulbs were burnt out, the gas grill didn't work(propane tank might be empty)... Didn't stop us from having a nice week
|Richard R. - 05/04/2015||5.0|
Check in was smooth and the staff friendly, the cabin was nice.
|Walter V. - 03/13/2015||5.0|
clean,short check in,and when we had troubles with cabin worked to insure problems taken care of
|Kimberly R. - 02/09/2015||5.0|
Our 4th time staying with aunt bugs. We always have a great time.
|Diane H. - 12/29/2014||4.0|
Totally exceeded our expectations for our first trip...already planning the next one! Though we loved the Bearly Mine cabin we would love to stay at another one just to experience the other side of the Mountain!
|Rickie And Judy G. - 10/14/2014||4.0|
you did fine in everything, I didn't see any problems
|M. - 07/11/2014||5.0|
I have never stayed anywhere so beautiful. We had an amazing honeymoon thanks to Aunt Bugs!