BEARFOOT LODGE #420View Fullscreen
Location: Ski Mountain Gatlinburg (just 1 mile to Downtown Gatlinburg or Ober Ski Resort) Come enjoy one of the most luxurious cabins in ALL of Gatlinburg! This custom-built log home only 1 mile to the National Park is Second to None! This unique Smoky Mountain cabin has large bedroom suites, beautiful decor, and luxury furnishings for the ultimate Smoky Mountain Vacation! Come and experience an amazing stay at "Bearfoot Lodge!" Experience a family vacation that will create the memories of a lifetime. You'll be impressed with the luxury, elegance, and location of this four bedroom log home in Gatlinburg. This beautiful Log home is not only close to Ober Gatlinburg, Downtown Parkway, but also the most visited National Park in North America. This amazing vacation home is less than 1 mile to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. You are just steps away from the park! You'll be entertained with your DVD and the Home Theater system at this amazing rental cabin. Call today for reservations. Your family or friends will love this lodge, which is perfect for any special occasion or seasonal event! One of the most luxurious log cabins in all of Gatlinburg, you'll be sure to have a memorable time at "Bearfoot Lodge" on Ski Mountain. This cabin is just off the Gatlinburg by-pass, so that you can take straight away into the Great Smoky Mountain National Park for convenience. Rate is for 8 people. No pets or smoking at this property. Disclosure: this lodge has steps up to entrance and sloped driveway. This cabin has amazing scenery during all four Seasons. This beautiful home has been featured in several log home magazines. You can take the bypass to the Cherokee Casino, National Park, or Ober Ski Resort and be there in minutes. This cabin is priced for 8 people. Each additional person is just $12.50 nightly. No pets or smoking please at this luxury Gatlinburg cabin.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Hot Tub
- Private Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Arcade Game
- Shuffleboard Table
- Awesome! – Terry L. 11/22/2016
- It was awesome! Very organized! Thank you
- Amazing, Beautiful, Relaxing – Michael S. 11/7/2016
- Bearfoot Lodge #420 was exactly as it looked on the website. (Beautiful) The children loved the stand up video. The rooms were just wonderful. We will recommend. We enjoyed the smokey mountain national park, and the outlet mall shopping close by.
- Great Cabin – Michelle R. 9/21/2016
- We loved the cabin. It's perfect for a group of couples. Our first day there we were surprised to find a momma bear and 2 babies in the drive way. Great proximity to the bypass making it quick and easy to get into town. My only complaint is getting in and out of Statham Road. It's on a blind curve and a hill which makes it dangerous as you can swing out into on coming traffic when exiting the street.
- Family vacation – Tanya S. 6/19/2016
- We had a great vacation. We were able to easily reach both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, so our Smokey Mountain experience was both eventful and complete!
- Beary Beary Nice!! – 5/26/2016
- This property is luxurious in it's amenities. It is a quality built,spotlessly clean, beautiful and spacious home. As couples in our 70s our only complaints would be the many stairs to get into it and we would suggest brighter lighting. Otherwise a magnificent choice!!
- Wonderful Stay! – Jennifer R. 4/26/2016
- From the moment we book until the moment we checked out, we had a great experience. Aunt Bugs answered all my emails within an hour each time. The cabin was WONDERFUL. We had 8 people in our group and never felt like it was cramped our crowded. We stayed two nights, cooking dinner both nights. The kitchen was very well stocked.
My only complaint, which isn't a big one, was we didn't have a starter kit of dishwasher soap. Fortunately, I brought some with me...just in case.
There are A LOT of bears in the cabin. Every inch is covered with a bear. So, if you have a phobia of bears, this cabin is NOT for you.
Thanks for a great stay! We will be back.
- Spring Break – David A. 4/12/2016
- Nice cabin and great location. Not having Wifi was the only downside.
- Amazing – Serena T. 3/14/2016
- it was amazing, very clean and centrally located.
- Nice Cabin – Jeremy V. 2/17/2016
- Our stay was good. The cabin was clean and in a great location. The cabin was a little smaller than I thought it would be for a four bedroom cabin. But over all had a great stay.
- Wonderful Cabin – Brent B. 9/11/2015
- We utilized the app and noticed there was a navigation option to take you to your cabin. Little did we know we had to check in at the main office which was 20 minutes out of the way from our cabin. I only knew this because we called after we drove up the mountain trying to find out cabin.
When we finally checked in and found our cabin it was easy to get into, the cabin was very clean. We asked last minute if we could downgrade because 3 other couples backed out las tminute so we had a HUGE cabin to ourselves. Make sure you get the traveler sinsurance because we did not and had to pay a lot for just the two of us. Despite the expense the cabin was amazing. The hot tub did not get hot and the blower and jets did not work which was a bummer. We called maintenance and they had us try a couple troubleshooting tips but still did not work.
We did not see any bears which was a bummer ! maybe it was a good thing.
Overall I would use this company to rent another cabin but I thought we would have wi fii and a working hot tub which we did not. Staff seemed busy at the check in office not too friendly but just told us the basics on how to get to our cabin. The staff on the phone was always available and friendly.
The cabin was in pigeon forge/gatlinburg area in th emountain but we spent most of our time in gatlinburg and hartford TN area for whitewater rafting and restaurants, etc.
The main road to get to Gatlinburg our our of Gatlinburg is always backed up with traffic so if you plan on staying in one area pay for parking for the day and walk around
- Bearfootin' – Kristin L. 7/15/2015
- This cabin was perfect for our sibling getaway. We had four couples so the floor plan with each couple having their own bedroom and bath was great! The home is absolutely gorgeous inside, loved the decor! We enjoyed the video game, shuffleboard and checker table. Bearfoot Lodge #420 is also a fantastic location, tucked away for privacy but only a mile into Gatlinburg. We had a cute bear visit, she just walked around and smelled flowers, was not aggressive at all. We watched and photographed her from the incredible wrap around porch. We spent a few nights in the hot tub on the porch. And every night we loved sitting out on the porch. We were all very happy with this home and we would stay here again! There is so much to do and the home is close to Smoky Nat. Park, Pigeon Forge, Cherokee Reservation, Cades Cove, river rafting, we had a blast!
- Bearfoot Lodge #420 – Ann R. 5/25/2015
- The cabin was absolutely beautiful! A black bear was on the deck 2 nights in a row. I would definetely go back.
- Amazing Home – 4/28/2015
- We really enjoyed our stay,the house was beautiful and stocked with all the essentials. This was our second time to rent a cabin and we look forward to dong it again soon!
- Fantastic Stay – Lea P. 4/25/2015
- My family and I had a most wonderful stay in our log home rental. It was warm and comfortable. We immediately felt right at home. While the others were out shopping, I took a leisurely walk around the home. There were some cute chipmunks that kept me entertained. All in all a great stay. Thank you!!
- Thanksgiving 2014 – Timothy A. 12/15/2014
- Beautiful cabin. Lots of wildlife. Had a few bears visit. Very secluded feeling even though we were close to everything. Owners provided everything we needed.
- AWSOME PLACE TO STAY – Tyler T. 7/8/2014
- GREAT PLACE TO STAY VERY CLEAN, THIS CABIN HAS EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE WOULD, FROM THE KITCHEN TO THE BED ROOM. LOCATION WAS PERFECT 2 MILES FROM GATLINBERG ON THE BY PASS SO NO TRAFFIC AND ONLY 5 MILES FROM DOLLY WOOD. YOU WILL SEE WILDLIFE WE HAD A BLACK BEAR. THE STAFF AT AUNT BUGS WAS VERY HELPFUL, CANT WAIT TO MAKE THE BEAR FOOT LODGE OUR HOME AGAIN
- Great Location – Gregory N. 6/30/2014
- Proximity to Gatlinburg and the National Park is the best selling point. Location in a valley frequented by black bear was an attraction. Only downside was the overgrowth of the landscaping. In much need of a trim.
- Great Experience – Fletcher S. 6/4/2014
- I was not expecting the driveway to be as steep as it was, but overall, I had a great experience. The staff was polite and very professional and I would definitely stay here again.
- Wonderful place – Debbie S. 4/23/2014
- There were 8 of us and we all had plenty of room and comfort in the house. Spacious and just as the pictures showed it. Would go back again. Only thing we couldn't figure out was how to turn the 'tree' inside on. It was plugged in, but we couldn't get it to light up. Everything else with the property worked and was wonderful. Kitchen had every possible item you could want.
- Vacation with Friends – Marcus M. 3/13/2014
- We all went to the cabin after check in and thought the place looked great. After we got in and looked around everything was in order, we kicked back and had a great weekend. There were a couple of minor issues, nothing that would prohibit me from staying here again. We had a good time and it was close to town, everybody in our party enjoyed their stay and commented how nice this place was. It had great views and was clean. Overall I would recommend this property to anyone who wants a great stay.
- Friend's 40th Birthday Celebration – Teri W. 1/29/2014
- Excellent customer service reps.
- Wonderful place to stay – Lee Ann D. 8/26/2013
- We had an amazing time the cottage was beautiful. Lots of close encounters with the bears and and the view was breath taking. Felt like home as soon as we arrived. Great and we will be back:).
- Beautiful cabin, 5 star rating and nature views all around. – Kim L. 8/8/2013
- We had a wonderful stay in this cabin. I would definitely stay again. We even had a bear around, beautiful site.
- Great Cabin, Best Location – Scott W. 7/17/2013
- Excellent staff, awesome cabin in a great spot for touring the area
- Excellent location – Gregory N. 7/8/2013
- Ease of access to Gatlinburg and the National Park is the most attractive aspect of Bearfoot Lodge. Multiple nearby bear sightings was a massive bonus.
- A true lodge minutes from everything. – Linda W. 6/17/2013
- My family loved this lodge. It was near everything we wanted to do around the smokies, gatlinburg and pigeon forge. Inside was just great, clean,and had a well equipped kitchen. The bedrooms were separate from each other and baths for each. We loved it. The road entrance was scary. Had to be careful. Many Thanks To The Owners for giving us the pleasure of enjoying such a wonderful home.
- Bear Encounter – Janil G. 5/23/2013
- It was wonderful, everything was great, we get to meet real black bear, he came to get some barbecue but we block the entrance and shoo him away,it was most exiting experience of all. My profession is construction and remodeling, I suggest to pay attention to light bulbs on the property, the outside lights with motion sensors only one out 8 is good rest of the bulbs long gone, if they were all good we would spot a bear a lot earlier not 8 feet away from barbecue pit ( but it was a great adrenalin rush :), and the other thing you guys need to do something about carpenters bees, they're a lot of bees damage and pilings of saw dust. And also outside hot tub turns on by itself unless you disconnect the breaker, looks like main board needs to be replaced.Also few chairs in the kitchen bolts needs tightening( I did best by hand , did take my screw driver).
Thank you for everything, we will come again one day.
- beautiful, comfortable, and spacious – 5/14/2013
- We stayed here with 3 other couples and it was a wonderful experience!
- Bearfoot 420 – Rebecca S. 4/6/2013
- Great cabin! Close to Gatlinburg and the National Park yet easily enables you to bypass the traffic and go to Pigeon Forge. I will definitely stay here again!
- Few issues – Patricia A. 3/26/2013
- Directions on the map were incorrect; upstairs bedroom door kept locking when pushed up against closet door. Door closed on its check out instructions, (time to leave, procedures, etc...) were given. Over all cabin was great and we all enjoyed our stay.
|Michael S. - 10/26/2016||5.0|
The cabin was exactly as it was represented.(Beautiful) We enjoyed our stay, and we would recommend this experience to others.
|Arnold N. - 07/30/2016||5.0|
The cabin exceeded our expectations. It was well appointed with everything we could use for our stay. A minor negative was the amount of bird feces on the deck and chairs, but a few minutes with soap and a bucket of water fixed that. It should be noted that we interrupted the cleaners and may have thrown them off schedule.
|Yolanda F. - 04/10/2016||5.0|
Stay was great just the alot of steps to climb carrying luggage and groceries
|Alisa W. - 03/14/2016||5.0|
The cabin was beautiful and very clean. We felt right at home.
|Lindsay H. - 01/19/2016||5.0|
We had a fabulous experience in Gatlinburg. Check in and out was easy, and the property was just as the listing described!
|Dongdong L. - 06/01/2015||5.0|
gooD cabins，just a little bit difficult to find the place
|Timothy A. - 11/30/2014||5.0|
Beautiful cabin. Great experience. Can't wait to come back and stay again.
|G. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Reservation process, check in, check out excellent.