BEAR SPLASH #409View Fullscreen
Location: EAST GATLINBURG/ Near Arts & Crafts Community and the Rocky Top Sports Complex. It offers one of the most unique vacation SWIMMING POOL cabin rentals in the area, as it not only offers a great deal of privacy but has its own indoor swimming pool for the entire group to enjoy! "Bear Splash" pool cabin is an amazing lodging destination for families to come together & enjoy the mountains! This log cabin is professionally decorated, while the indoor swimming pool is professionally maintained for your safety & pleasure. Your kids will love having their own pool in this multi-level luxury mountain cabin. Fun, fun, fun! Soak in your own deluxe hot tub outdoors or in your own in-room jacuzzi in the master suite. Bear Splash has all the comforts of home with a fully-equipped kitchen to make your weekend or holiday meals for family & friends. This swimming pool cabin has a wraparound porch with some ridgetop views from the deck. When you want luxury & seclusion in a vacation, choose Bear Splash! Book this cabin early, as indoor pool cabins are very rare in the Smokies! This cabin is private & in the mountains, only 15 minutes from Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Celebrate any special occasion here like a family reunion or birthday. It's sure to leave a last memory of a wonderful vacation in the Smokies! This Premium Luxury Log Cabin has a State of the Art Surveillance & Security System for your safety! Your family & friends will love this amazing Smoky Mountain Cabin. It's beautiful wraparound porch enable you to enjoy the great outdoors during the Four Seasons. Also, this cabin has huge bedrooms, large living spaces, and elegant decor to experience the best in mountain living. This log cabin has been professionally decorated for your pleasure. Hurry, Bear Splash is a fan favorite and reserves early due to its wonderful amenities including indoor heated pool. Price is for 8 people. Each additional person is $12.50 daily (Kids 11 or younger are FREE). Cabin typically has a 3 night minimum. Call for reservation requests less than 3 nights at. This cabin is a BLAST for Kids & Adults alike! NEW: Now enjoy your 400+ video arcade game in the game room. Fun for all ages! Must be 25 years old to rent.
- Monument View
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- 50 Inch Smart HDTV
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Decorated for Christmas
- Pool Table
- Bear splash – Patrica S. 8/18/2016
- I took my children and grandchildren for a nice family weekend. We had a wonderful time. Great bedrooms and nice gameroom.. the kids loved the indoor pool (just wish it was warmer) but overall
It was great. Love to stay there again hard not to enjoy this place.
- Freeman family yearly getaway – Carolyn F. 7/6/2016
- It was awesome. Cabin was perfect for 11 people. Couldn't get the grandkids out of the pool and/ or off the porch. A couple of adults wanted to sleep on the porch. Overall. Awesome is the descriptive word.
- Amazing stay at Bear Splash – 5/26/2016
- We rented the Bear Splash Cabin for 3 nights, and we were really impressed and enjoyed our stay. The Cabin was well furnished and decorated as shown and the kitchen was very well stocked, although you will need baking pans if you plan on doing any baking. After checking in at the office, we were given a map to help find the location. The map was not the greatest, and our GPS was all over the place, but we found the cabin and were very pleased with the location. We enjoyed privacy as well as amazing scenery. The swimming pool of the cabin was the highlight of our stay there, however, the water was a bit cold for our liking. We thoroughly enjoyed the game room (pool table and multi arcade). Our stay was relaxing, memorable and was the perfect escape from the city.
- Nice location, The cabin met all of our needs. I will recomend. – Melvin W. 4/18/2016
- Had lots of fun.
- Spectacular Spring Break! – 4/10/2016
- We loved our stay at Bear Splash 409! It was away from the Gatlinburg craziness, but close enough that we could be in Gatlinburg in 15 mins. Are you kidding me??? An indoor pool, pool table, video games, bathrooms in every room, hot tub...AMAZING! We had so much fun. The only things that could use an upgrade were the standard-def TVs and adding a garbage disposal to the kitchen sink. Minor. Great, great cabin. We'll be back.
- Great weekend! – Jeffrey R. 3/24/2016
- Probably the cleanest cabin we've ever stayed in! Well stocked, well laid out, such that everyone can gather together, or find some space of their own. Very impressed! Location is a good mix between accessing Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- Nice house, no complaints – 7/27/2015
- We had a great stay at Bear Splash. House was clean and in good condition. The pool was much larger than I expected. We were in it constantly. Used the grill every night. Used the hot tub many times a day. My bed was extremely comfortable. I would recommend Bear Splash without hesitation.
- Best Vacation Ever – Angela G. 3/15/2015
- Can`t wait to go back next spring break and stay in Bear Splash!! Great cabin and location!!
- awesome – Misty C. 5/28/2014
- We had an absolute blast. Loved the indoor pool and game room for kids.The place was beautiful. We can't wait to come back.
- Family time – Edward W. 5/2/2014
- I took my children and grandchildren on a family trip. The pool cabin was excellent for a great family time.
- Can't Wait to Come Back in a Few Months – Cynthia C. 4/28/2014
- We had a wonderful stay at Bear much in fact my husband and I set a date in the Summer to come back down on our way home to Michigan. My kids kept saying how this was our best vacation yet, (They are 15 yr old twins and usually impossible to please) :)
- my 409 splash stay – Larry G. 12/23/2013
- it was actually better than I anticipated. was very pleased.
- Excellent spot for a great vacation – Cathy W. 6/19/2013
- A group of 10 of my family members stayed here and we all agree it was the best vacation we have ever had. I think the only tiny complaint we had was that the pool was very cold. Peaceful, beautiful, the restful vacation we were all looking for. Everyone agreed we will be returning!
- Bear Splash 409 – 4/27/2013
- We were unhappy with the swimming pool water temp so cold. Rented for young children who wouldn't use it. A few items not working, bathroom fan, outside lights, no lid for a garbage can that raccoons got into. Nice interior layout, nice people to deal with, and good mix of isolation and location.
|Patrica S. - 08/15/2016||5.0|
My family really enjoyed the pool and game room. Comfortable beds and everything was in good Condition. We hated leaving could have stayed longer. Recommend to friends.
|Beverly K. - 06/11/2016||5.0|
The cabin was beautiful and met our family needs. The scenery was gorgeous on the way to the cabin. Everyone at the office was very helpful and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit.
|Stephanie S. - 04/12/2016||5.0|
We had a wonderful time! It was everything we expected and more! Even when we had an issue with the grill, it was resolved quickly.
|James T. - 03/27/2016||5.0|
Everything was wonderful except I love to wake up to fresh coffee so a programmable coffee maker would make the Bear Splash cabin perfect 😃
|Willis M. - 03/08/2016||5.0|
Everything was great we will be staying here again. The cabin was nice and the staff was friendly
|Joan K. - 10/23/2015||4.0|
The staff was friendly and helpful. The cabin was clean.