BEAR HUG #275View Fullscreen
Bear Hug is one of a kind! As soon as you enter East Tennessee and view the Impressionable Smoky Mountains, you will be enlightened with the beauty of nature here! However, that's only half of the enjoyment you will get with family and friends when coming to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. You'll get that complete family vacation experience in booking a Smoky Mountain cabin like Bear Hug. This log cabin in Pigeon Forge has every luxury, you could expect from a top vacation home! You'll not only enjoy premium King beds at this vacation cabin rental, but you'll have private bathrooms and TV in each bedroom as well. Do you love to sit outside and view the mountains, while sipping a cold drink or morning coffee? Bear Hug is the place for you! Its wraparound porch with log railings is very appealing for early mornings and late evenings of relaxation. You can enjoy your premium hot tub and country porch rockers outdoors at Bear Hug. There's a BBQ grill on the deck and full kitchen inside so that you'll be able to cook any or all of your meals at this fantastic Pigeon Forge cabin. Big and small kids alike will love the upstairs loft. This entertainment floor,t; if you will, has commercial air hockey table, premium slate pool table, and stand-up arcade that will keep you havin' fun your entire vacation! You'll create amazing family memories at this vacation cabin rental at the Bear Creek Crossing resort. This professionally decorated log cabin also has a beautiful fireplace, laundry facilities, and amazing mountain views for your convenience and enjoyment. This cabin is in a gated log cabin community not far from Pigeon Forge's Dollywood amusement park, Five Oak's outlet mall, or the many ziplines in the Smoky Mountain area. This two-level log cabin has indoor & seasonal outdoor pool for Bear Hug guests. This cabin does not allow pets or smoking. Rates are for 4 people. Each additional guest is $12.50 nightly
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Mini Golf
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Arcade Game
- A Fun Time In the Smokies – Patricia M. 11/13/2016
- We had a most enjoyable stay at your cabin 275, Bear Hug! The view and the layout was great! The location, 4 miles off a street with lights, was not the best for us. It made us plan our day to be back to the cabin before nightfall as we did norm want to drive winding up the mountain in the dark. This fact did not allow us to attend any of the dinner shows because the earliest was 5 pm. For the younger guests, they would not have given this a second thought but we are 4 Senior Citizens. I did not even think to ask about this since the cabin DID meet all other specific needs, such as 2 bedrooms on the main level, King Size Bed in BOTH BR's, very few steps
(6 or 7 steps) to get to the main level! The incline was another option that was not a plus for us, but I did not know to question that as n was so very glad to find the bedroom.bathroom issues. I have a few suggestions to make it a little better for everyone: (1) small tables, or tree stumps, or flat piece of wood on the railing by the rockers to set your drink or coffee down (2) Make a Word Document on bright card stock to post on the refrigerator of all important phone #'s, such as Office, After Hours Emergency, 911 if there is that service in the mountain (3) Also include the physical address of the cabin on this sheet so that it could be pout in the GPS. We "lost" the hand drawn map that we received at checkout and we had to call the office on our way home one evening! I'm sure this physical address was furnished in the material I received, but I did not remember. It was a great time and a lovely facility. I will definitely book again but k now now some additional questions to ask!
- Couples get away – Tyler R. 10/4/2016
- Had a great stay with a full house but still felt like we had plenty of room. Staff replaced propane easily when ours was empty. Would stay here again in heartbeat.
- Cabin stay – 9/13/2016
- Nice cabin. Clean. Only problem was had a late checkout but the housekeeping shows up early anyway.
- awesome!!!!!!! – 5/25/2016
- This was our first 'official family vacation' and we all had a great time! The web site is easy to navigate, when calling for info I was able to speak to a person!( Tim and Carol were super friendly and helpful) The cabin was clean and comfortable and the view from the deck is breath-taking !! Our kids are already asking to plan our next trip :-)
- 1St Family Vacation – Jason B. 4/21/2016
- Enjoyed the stay very much the only suggest I'd have is Wi-Fi cabins and supply more than one trash bag
- Great Vacation – 12/10/2015
- Bear Hugs was a great cabin. Very roomy and a great view. We didn't get to use the hot tub but the jacuzzi tub inside was marvelous. Very close to Pigeon Forge. The beds were very comfortable. The only downside was the lack of interior insulation between the bedrooms, if you get my drift. We would definitely stay again.
- Fun filled week – Kay S. 7/29/2015
- The location was great. Easy to get to all the spots we visited. Loved the game room upstairs and enjoyed the hot tube after a long day. Never used the pool but we did have a lot of fun playing putt-putt. The house over all was great! The only negative comment I would have was that the mattresses were hard but no bed is like your own bed. This would not stop me from wanting to stay there again.
- Wonderful place for some fun family time! – Amanda G. 4/6/2015
- We loved our cabin!!! We always love staying in the cabins.
- beautiful!!!! – Kelly K. 9/2/2014
- A beautiful family fun cabin!!! Beds were a little hard, but so not a big deal!
- Wonderful Cabin – Rebecca W. 8/15/2014
- Everything was great.
- .... – Cordario L. 5/4/2014
- Friends who stayed at another location were jealous. Thought it would have been a bit bigger, but it was still great.
- Mini vacation – Joanna P. 2/14/2014
- We were pleased with the cabin. We wanted a cabin that looked like a cabin and this one did. We really liked the game room. The arcade game was great. We chose this property because of access to the indoor pool. We were very satisfied overall. The only complaint we really had was that there weren't any extra blankets. Our kids did bring a couple of blankets but we really needed more. Also there was only one set of sheets provided for two pullout beds. We wanted a place that we could just stay in and have fun and this cabin provided it.
- great family vacation – 2/8/2014
- everything was great on the vacation except a few minor things the game room upstairs kept the whole family having fun everything was great the two couches could be replaced and it was a little dusty due to the offseason other than that we had a great time did not want to leave we will definitely be back the good Lord willing
- Stisfactory – William J. 10/31/2013
- The beds was not so good. They were so hard it was like sleeping on a board.Otherwise we throughly enjoyed our stay. Thanks again. WRJ
- Great experience – 10/6/2013
- We rented bear hug cabin in the bear creek crossing resort. Everything was great and what i expected. I would stay there again.
- Great Cabin! – Therese B. 9/7/2013
- We really enjoyed our stay in the Smokies and Bear Hug was the perfect cabin for our family. The kids loved the loft with all its games and the indoor/outdoor pools and our hot tub were very clean. The rooms and furniture are even nicer in person than in the photos. It was beautiful and comfortable--we can't wait to come back for a longer stay! My only minor complaints were a lack of warm blankets (only 3 provided) and that the sofa beds were very uncomfortable (the springs were sagging and could be felt through the thin mattresses). Otherwise, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The cabin was not far from town so there was easy access to all the amenities. Also, Amanda in the office was super nice and helpful. Just be sure to call the office for directions and do NOT use mapquest--you will get lost!
- Just what we wanted! – 7/26/2013
- This vacation home was exactly what we expected. It had beautiful views but it wasn't a difficult drive up the mountains. It was close enough to the parkway to get there quickly but but far enough to escape it for peace & quiet too! Our family thoroughly enjoy the pool table, air hockey table & arcade game. Really, it was just perfect.
|Kevin E. - 10/13/2016||4.0|
Beautiful place, awesome view! (Just need comfortable beds...eek). But would stay again. ..and again. ..and again!
|Melanie L. - 08/29/2016||5.0|
Easy fast check in. Clean cabin. Good location. Will stay again.
|Sarah E. - 06/28/2016||5.0|
Our experience was wonderful!!! The cabin was clean and amazing!!! We will be staying again!!!
|Elizabeth A. - 05/10/2016||5.0|
Friendly service, the cabin and views were truly breath taking!
|Mark N. - 04/18/2016||4.0|
Fantastic getaway and will definitely look at another cabin rental in the future!
|Katrina B. - 03/14/2016||5.0|
Great cabin! Loved all the games upstairs! Also loved the nice community that the cabin was in!!
|Beverly M. - 02/29/2016||5.0|
We arrived after work hours and we had no problems in getting our key. We loved our short stay and will stay here again in the future.
|Lyne G. - 09/14/2015||5.0|
Awesome. This was our first time in a cabin.Kiddos want to come back for Christmas.
|Yolanda E. - 05/28/2015||5.0|
We felt very welcome. We were late arrivals but we received great instructions.
|C. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
Although I didn't have much interaction with you all once I picked the cabin, the short time it took me to check in gave me the impression that if I needed anything, you all would be happy to help.