AWESOME VIEWS #701View Fullscreen
LOCATION: Gatlinburg, Tennesse (East of Downtown Gatlinburg off Light #3, East Parkway just 4 miles away) If you are looking for the BEST view in Gatlinburg, you will enjoy the impressive "Awesome Views" Lodge! This beautiful skyward cabin was formerly called Miracle Mountain Views. Its Jaw-dropping views greet you at this luxurious six bedroom, five bath cabin! Reserve the log cabin that will have your family & friends talking long after you've left the Great Smokies! This vacation rental has lots of entertainment including a slate pool table, foosball, and air hockey to keep the kids laughing & having fun. AWESOME VIEWS #701 is sure to make a lasting impression on your vacation experience with plenty of living space, square footage, deck space and luxury amenities! Splash around in the pool in season. On a chilly night, cook a meal together in your fully equipped kitchen and relax by the fireplace while you catch up! Challenge your family to a fun-filled game of pool or take in the view from your private hot tub after a long day! After one visit to Miracle Mountain View, you and your family will want to return year after year! This amazing vacation cabin in the Smokies is less than a 15 minute to the heart of Downtown Gatlinburg. This Gatlinburg log cabin features plenty of parking for all your family and friends! You deserve the best in Mountain Lodging, You deserve the best views, you deserve the best Mountain Views for your getaway to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. This Premium Luxury Log Cabin has a State of the Art Surveillance & Security System for your safety! Hurry, this log cabin lodge stays booked throughout the year and advance booking is recommended. This luxury vacation cabin rental in Gatlinburg is absolutely beautiful. See for yourself: Reserve today for the memories of a lifetime! Your group will get the opportunity to see some of the best mountain views in our area! No smoking allowed inside this cabin please. We look forward to your visit! This luxury log home is minutes from the Arts & Crafts Community in Gatlinburg, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Must be 25 years old to rent. This cabin's price is based on 12 people. Each additional person is just $12.50 nightly. Absolutely No Smoking please. Book "Awesome Views" today for the Ultimate Family Getaway Vacation!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Awesome view at Awesome Views 701 – Denise D. 6/30/2016
- The cabin was fantastic! And the view really was awesome!
- Great Experience, Gorgeous View – 8/23/2015
- The location of this cabin was quite secluded and difficult to find, but that may have been because we were all exhausted after a ten hour drive from Michigan. Once located, the cabin had a breathtaking view of the mountains, as well as a perfectly sized hot tub that was located on the topmost floor overlooking the mountains. The inside of the cabin was clean and comfortable as well, with several bathrooms and bedrooms as well as television sets. We had a slight problem the first day with the security alarm constantly going off, however as soon as we alerted the property owners to the problem, it was fixed quickly and we had no further problems after that. I would certainly recommend this beautiful getaway spot to any and all families or groups of friends looking for a lovely place to relax next spring or summer. It was actually quite easy to drive into downtown Gatlinburg, where we enjoyed dinner at No Way Jose's the first night. Overall, we all had a fantastic experience on this trip and we would love to return.
- Best cabin view! – 7/9/2015
- Best vacation ever! Lots of room in cabin. Everybody loved the theatre seats, pool table and decks.clean and neay cabin.
- Fantastic experience! – 12/9/2014
- First time staying in a cabin. LOVED it! The service provided was as wonderful as the experience!
- my review – Marcia J. 12/12/2013
- Overall we had a good experience. However there was not enough flatwear. Everything else seemed to be in good supply.
- Beautiful view, large accommodations – 8/31/2013
- Beautiful location. Improvements could be made in amenities such as toaster, toaster oven, making certain light bulbs are not burned out and trash is picked up before new rentals come.
- Great Rental! – 7/16/2013
- My family of 17 - 7 adults, 7 teenagers and 3 young girls rented this cabin for three nights. We were very happy with the amount of room we had. The cabin is beautiful - the furniture could be updated and a couple of the mattresses could be replaced, but all in all, it was an amazing stay for us. Even the little girls were impressed with the forever-mountain-view from the back deck. The jaccuzzi was perfectly placed and the rocking chairs were a very nice bonus. I would recommend this cabin to anyone looking for a spacious living area and an incredible view of the mountains.
- Solid Vacation – 4/16/2013
- Miracle Mountain Views is a spacious cabin with a breathtaking view. The main floor is decorated well, while the bottom two floors are rather minimalistic. In general it was a very nice cabin, and a great vacation. My only complaint was that the outside of the cabin was still showed evidence of the previous visitors of the cabin. Their was sand in the hot tub, and several empty beer cans lying on the deck on the first floor. However do not allow this to keep you from staying in this cabin. Otherwise it was a solid vacation.
|Claudette H. - 08/09/2016||5.0|
The house is great! We are a large family of 13 people and the accommodations were great. We had plenty of space. The kids had ample room to enjoy. The livingroom was fine.
|Vasanth D. - 09/08/2015||5.0|
Great experience more than what we expected, it was very enjoyable for all our friends.
|Ken H. - 12/07/2014||5.0|
Great experience! First time renting a cabin. Will come again
|M. - 07/17/2014||4.0|
Beautiful cabin. We had 6 adults and 9 children ages 4-14. Plenty of room for everyone and plenty to do in the area. We would definitely come back another time.