ANGLER'S PERCH #2523View Fullscreen
ANGLER'S PERCH #2523 is a beautiful Gatlinburg log cabin. This amazing vacation rental has a King bedroom suite on main level that includes private bath room, television, and jacuzzi tub. You'll enjoy watching movies or sports on your living room flatscreen TV or cuddling up to your own fireplace. This cabin offers a gas grill for cooking a great meal and several Rockers to just enjoy the peacefulness of the Mountains. If you want to soak your worries away, go into your screened in porch for a wonderful time in your professionally maintained hot tub. This log cabin also offers an upstairs bedroom with two queen beds plus another bathroom. Angler's perch is close to all the action, yet far enough away to enjoy the beauty of the mountains! This cabin does offer a pet-friendly option, wifi internet access, and easy drive-to access no matter the weather or Season. Choose Angler's Perch on your next mountain vacation to Gatlinburg, the gateway to the Smoky Mountain National Park. This cabin is priced for 4 adults. Each additional person is $12.50 nightly. No smoking allowed. Pets must be registered and crated.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Convenient location – Sharon R. 10/15/2016
- it was with a sigh of feeling home again after a day with the crowds. The ability. Was spacious and clean. Any concerns were prompt,y handled by the staff.
- Gatlinburg was fabulous. Cabin was great, great attractions – Cary B. 8/21/2016
- The cabin was nice, no washer dryer as advertised, not walking distance to trolley stop, maybe a 15 minute walk but the roads would be too dark for walking. Overall we had a great stay and would do it again in a minute.
- vacation week – Carolyn A. 6/28/2016
- very relaxing ,wonderful place for a little R&R
- Great stay in Smokies – Barbara D. 4/17/2016
- All of the amenities functioned great. Loved the fireplace after a dip in the hottub. Lots of room for the children too. Quiet in the evening. The view was nice but not the mountains I wanted to see from the porch. But our stay was perfect and I recommend Aunt Bug to anyone who wants a nice clean place in the Smokies.
- last minute get away! – 2/17/2016
- We hunted for 2 days online from our home (Athens,TN).We had a pet and it was 2 days before our planned trip. We had two other rental companies refer Aunt Bugs.Aunt Bugs only had 1 cabin available. We were very apprehensive. Everything turned out fine.??
- Anglers Perch – Vicki M. 11/7/2015
- It was pretty much good. We love that cabin. We have stayed there the last 3 years. Although It got cold at night we had no heat and the phone didn"t work. or the Fireplace the 2 couples in the 2 one bedroom cabins next to us said their heat and fireplaces worked. Other then that It was fine.
- Angler's Perch stay – John B. 11/3/2015
- We were very impressed with this cabin. It was clean and in a great location. We were kept in frequent contact by e-mail to see if everything was going OK.
- Perfect – Philip G. 10/3/2015
- the best vacation ever .Will pick this cabin in the future.
- Great – 8/22/2015
- The cabin was very clean and in a good location. The only thing was it was suppose to have a washer and dryer and it did not have one.
- Rest in the Smokys – 5/21/2015
- VERY relaxing. Wish it would have been a little more isolated, but no complaints.
- Perfection – Jessica C. 5/12/2015
- I had a fantastic time at the cabin. The purpose of my trip was for my sisters bachlorette party and it was a complete surprise to her. The cabin was roomy and clean. It was close enough to the main stip that we were able to walk to the trolly and that made our trip even more perfect. We will be back. Thank you.
- Spring break trip – Amy R. 3/31/2015
- Very nice clean cabin. Close to downtown Gatlinburg. Loved the privacy of the hot tub.
- Great place to stay. – Sherri T. 8/28/2014
- Nice location and easy to get to. Plenty of room and pet friendly.
- Vacation in Gatlinburg – Thomas W. 8/19/2014
- A long weekend getaway for our family including our miniature schnauzer. Beautiful weather and wonderful food. Nice small cabin that was very clean and close enough to walk to town.
- girls vacation – Phyllis V. 8/18/2014
- The street signs are off but the stay and the cabin was wonderful will diffidently stay again in this cabin loved the screened in part of the porch
- Week away with my kids – Terri M. 8/15/2014
- We had a very enjoyable experience with Angler's Perch. It is a nice clean cabin with plenty of sleeping space. Its a little tight on living room space with only a couch and a chair. While we there a new couch was delivered, so it is nice to see they keep up with the quality. We could have used more utensils in the kitchen. I had to go buy measuring cups and really could have used a cutting board and strainer. There were only a few forks so we were forced to wash after every meal. The location was nice, but I was surprised to see that the cabins were so close together. Next time I will look for a cabin that has a little space and privacy.
- Pretty good stay – Candace S. 8/12/2014
- The cabin was not as secluded as I would have liked, however the porch is screened in, so privacy was not a problem. Close to downtown Gatlinburg! Bed was comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay.
|Vicki M. - 09/17/2016||5.0|
Everything was Great! We will be back next year! Thank You!
|Colby M. - 08/23/2016||4.0|
Customer service was excellent. The rates were very reasonable. The cabin needed a good deep cleaning though because there were cobwebs everywhere. The cabin needed some updating also and things fixed like the fan in the down stairs bath, ceiling fan upstairs you couldn't adjust because of the height, and the tv upstairs didn't work properly..
|Veerasamy R. - 06/20/2016||4.0|
Good location , closer to all attractions/restaturants. Clean cabins , good interiors
|Jeffrey A. - 05/23/2016||5.0|
A very fun time! I didn't know we would have neighbors but still a neat cabin and relaxing/fun time. Worth the money.
|Courtney K. - 01/19/2016||4.0|
We had a great time and can't wait to come back.
|Katherine M. - 01/01/2016||5.0|
Such a great place to stay. Everything was clean and well kept. Very close to everything. Only complaint is that the walls are very thin.
|John B. - 11/02/2015||5.0|
We had a great time. The cabin was clean and neat. We were kept informed during our stay via email-mail.
|Anthony L. - 10/27/2015||3.0|
There were a few things that needed work. The outlet in the living room is broken, there are light bulbs out in the bedroom, a light switch in the bedroom is broken. Online it does not read like you have neighbors that close.
|Philip G. - 10/02/2015||5.0|
Done wonderful. Cabin was great. People were great to talk to and friendly
|Roosevelt H. - 05/26/2015||5.0|
Everything was just great. We are already looking forward to our next stay.
|Randy B. - 05/20/2015||4.0|
Overall, NICE! But a couple things. 1. grill igniter inoperable. 2. Butane lighter inside for lighting grill, inoperable. Other than that can't think of anything we didn't like, except we felt the door for the screened porch should have had a solid panel in it to match the rest of the walls. It left the very front exposed so folks could look in on the hot tub. Thank you for a relaxing stay.
|Jessica C. - 05/04/2015||5.0|
This experience was perfect. The cabin was exactly as it appeared online, the ladies in the office were all very friendly and helpful. All in all a great time and thank you for your hospitality
|Larry H. - 10/24/2014||4.0|
Helpful staff worked with us to resolve challenges with TV...trash strewn outside was reported but never addressed...comfortable cabin
|Pamela Wooten . - 08/21/2014||5.0|
Service was excellent and cabin was real clean.