ANGEL'S ROOST #1320View Fullscreen
This charming two bedroom, two bath chalet in Gatlinburg has seasonal mountain views and a relaxing atmosphere. Spend some outdoor time cozying up in the hot tub or prepare a meal on the grill. Enjoy seasonal pool access at the Chalet Village Clubhouse. This lovely mountain home features a pool table, internet WiFi access, DVD player and satellite to keep you entertained during your stay. This pet friendly property welcomes your furry family member too! Come and stay where the Angels Roost in the Smoky Mountains! You'll love the peace of this mountain chalet in Chalet Village, located just 3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg. Full kitchen, hot tub, & charcoal grill are also available for your convenience. Rates for 4. Additional persons above 12 years of age is just $12.50 nightly. Please register extra people or pets at time of reservation. No smoking allowed inside this rental.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Mountain View
- Pool Table
- Worth the drive – Kenneth F. 9/29/2016
- At first we thought we were lost but once we arrived we hoped we were. Quiet, private, and a great view just top off a home away from home. We booked it for next month as well!
- angel poost – David W. 9/20/2016
- it was a great place to stop at and enjoy the mountains a bit tricky to get there but well worth it
- Great Stay! – Steven H. 6/12/2016
- The place was clean and in good shape. It was the best deal we could find on a short notice and they allowed pets. The downside is there was very little yard and it was hard to get to the top of the driveway. Both bathrooms are upstairs in the bedroom so be prepared for that.
- Wiley Oakley – 12/15/2015
- Our stay was wonderful. Had a great time. Felt very comfortable in the cabin. Beautiful view! Want to come back soon!
- Gatlinburg Getaway – 8/5/2015
- It was a nice cabin, but needs a little work. Some of the blinds don't work or are broken, the smaller bedroom headboard is broken and there is a large water spot above the TV in the living room area. It was very clean and we did enjoy our stay there. If we come back we will stay a little closer to Gatlinburg and not so high up, the drive was a little scary.
- Good Trip – 6/14/2015
- Great house and enjoyed our stay. We would stay there again however it needed a good spring cleaning.
- Angel's Roost--Worth the Climb! – 6/30/2014
- We had a wonderful stay! The cabin was well maintained. The beds were very comfortable. The kitchen could have used some mixing bowls, measuring spoons, ice cream scoop, and baking pans. ( We like to cook in the cabin as well as eat some meals out.) The hot tub was great for 2 but would have been small for more than that. The access to the swimming pool was a real plus. We like to hike in the Smokies so being close to the entrance to the Park was great.
- Brandon, FL – 2/18/2014
- We have a great time! Me and my family enjoy a lot. Thanks
- Only a few problems! – Lana R. 1/9/2014
- In general we had a great time. My only complaints were 3.
-For a nice rental such as this, having flat screen TV would be appropriate. Luckily, we brought our 42 inch with, otherwise we would have had a 19 inch tube TV in the living room, and two 10 inchers in the bedrooms.
-We love to cook, and more pots and cookie sheets would be in order.
-The description really needs to describe that drive way. We have a 4 wheel drive pathfinder, and it struggled to get up that hill when it was dry. If there was any snow or ice, you would be parking at the bottom of the hill, and carrying your stuff! At least if people know, they can borrow a friends 4-wheeler.
- Everything was great. – Wayne D. 11/4/2013
- Just fine
- Perfect getaway - Cabin was everything I'd hoped for. – Sinead K. 10/7/2013
- Sean at Aunt Bugs was so friendly and helpful and full of great advice of about the cabin location and Great Smoky Mountains. Cabin was perfect , so big , warm , hot tub was fantastic. Thank you Aunt Bugs
- great for the price – Marcella S. 8/15/2013
- The cabin was clean, hot tub didn't work and someone came out to fix it, it worked for the one night and stopped working again, and all the bathrooms are upstairs. other than that we made great memories there, the cabin offered all the basics you need to relax and have a good time. the beds were very comfortable!! I would definitely recommend to anyone on a tight budget like we were.
- Angels Roost - high in the clouds – Deborah O. 7/17/2013
- Overall, we had a blast. House was spacious and comfortable. Air Conditioning failed, repair completed within hours to our complete satisfaction. Once the sun rose, the views were amazing, the sunsets breathtaking. Loved it.
- You feel like you are close to heaven, with the angels. – 5/12/2013
- Very nice and relaxing. Enjoyed the hot tub and the pool table. I was so pleased to see the picture (titled First Kiss) hanging above the fireplace. My husband and I have the exact same picture in our bedroom at home!
- Decent value for the price – Jessica K. 4/25/2013
- The place was a bit on the shabby side, but very clean with a decent view. Nicely equipped kitchen. No bathroom downstairs though. The hot tub was fantastic. The management team was excellent - I needed to have the hot tub repaired on a Sunday, which they did. Good location too - 5 minutes from the park entrance.
The only big negative to this place is it's right next door to Bearway to Heaven, which has a huge fake bear on the balcony, which kind of creeped me out. Other than that, overall thumbs up.
- party time – 2/26/2013
- I was disappointed about the hot tub. it was a two bedroom chalet with only a two person hot tub. everything else was great.
|April A. - 07/01/2016||5.0|
Smooth transaction, wonderful stay. Staff was great. The whole experience was awesome.
|Sharee B. - 01/02/2016||5.0|
The angels roost was nice and homey very clean!! would recommend updating the tvs and pool sticks but overalll would defiantly rent it again!!
|Tracie B. - 09/28/2015||4.0|
Enjoyed our trip staff was friendly and place was nice
|Desiree F. - 06/02/2015||5.0|
It was nice! But when you say Angle Roost! It is up there! View was great!
|Dennis K. - 04/11/2015||5.0|
No problems. Everything was great. Very comfortable. Felt very much at home.
|C. - 07/18/2014||5.0|
We had a great time in Gatlinburg. The cabin was very comfortable. Kitchen could have been stocked a little better. Baking dishes, mixing bowls, baking sheet, etc. Beds real comfortable.