ANGEL'S ROOST #1320View Fullscreen
This charming two bedroom, two bath chalet in Gatlinburg has seasonal mountain views and a relaxing atmosphere. Spend some outdoor time cozying up in the hot tub or prepare a meal on the grill. Enjoy seasonal pool access at the Chalet Village Clubhouse. This lovely mountain home features a pool table, internet WiFi access, DVD player and satellite to keep you entertained during your stay. This pet friendly property welcomes your furry family member too! Come and stay where the Angels Roost in the Smoky Mountains! You'll love the peace of this mountain chalet in Chalet Village, located just 3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg. Full kitchen, hot tub, & charcoal grill are also available for your convenience. Rates for 4. Additional persons above 12 years of age is just $12.50 nightly. Please register extra people or pets at time of reservation. No smoking allowed inside this rental.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Mountain View
- Pool Table
- Getaway – Federico A. 10/26/2016
- We Loved the stay at this cabin, very nice decorated, cleaned, Everything we needed was there. The view was beautiful , the driveway needed fixing. Our Home Away from Home! !
- Worth the drive – Kenneth F. 9/29/2016
- At first we thought we were lost but once we arrived we hoped we were. Quiet, private, and a great view just top off a home away from home. We booked it for next month as well!
- angel poost – David W. 9/20/2016
- it was a great place to stop at and enjoy the mountains a bit tricky to get there but well worth it
- Great Stay! – Steven H. 6/12/2016
- The place was clean and in good shape. It was the best deal we could find on a short notice and they allowed pets. The downside is there was very little yard and it was hard to get to the top of the driveway. Both bathrooms are upstairs in the bedroom so be prepared for that.
- Wiley Oakley – 12/15/2015
- Our stay was wonderful. Had a great time. Felt very comfortable in the cabin. Beautiful view! Want to come back soon!
- Good Trip – 6/14/2015
- Great house and enjoyed our stay. We would stay there again however it needed a good spring cleaning.
- Angel's Roost--Worth the Climb! – 6/30/2014
- We had a wonderful stay! The cabin was well maintained. The beds were very comfortable. The kitchen could have used some mixing bowls, measuring spoons, ice cream scoop, and baking pans. ( We like to cook in the cabin as well as eat some meals out.) The hot tub was great for 2 but would have been small for more than that. The access to the swimming pool was a real plus. We like to hike in the Smokies so being close to the entrance to the Park was great.
- Brandon, FL – 2/18/2014
- We have a great time! Me and my family enjoy a lot. Thanks
- Everything was great. – Wayne D. 11/4/2013
- Just fine
- Perfect getaway - Cabin was everything I'd hoped for. – Sinead K. 10/7/2013
- Sean at Aunt Bugs was so friendly and helpful and full of great advice of about the cabin location and Great Smoky Mountains. Cabin was perfect , so big , warm , hot tub was fantastic. Thank you Aunt Bugs
- You feel like you are close to heaven, with the angels. – 5/12/2013
- Very nice and relaxing. Enjoyed the hot tub and the pool table. I was so pleased to see the picture (titled First Kiss) hanging above the fireplace. My husband and I have the exact same picture in our bedroom at home!
|April A. - 07/01/2016||5.0|
Smooth transaction, wonderful stay. Staff was great. The whole experience was awesome.
|Sharee B. - 01/02/2016||5.0|
The angels roost was nice and homey very clean!! would recommend updating the tvs and pool sticks but overalll would defiantly rent it again!!
|Tracie B. - 09/28/2015||4.0|
Enjoyed our trip staff was friendly and place was nice
|Desiree F. - 06/02/2015||5.0|
It was nice! But when you say Angle Roost! It is up there! View was great!
|Dennis K. - 04/11/2015||5.0|
No problems. Everything was great. Very comfortable. Felt very much at home.
|C. - 07/18/2014||5.0|
We had a great time in Gatlinburg. The cabin was very comfortable. Kitchen could have been stocked a little better. Baking dishes, mixing bowls, baking sheet, etc. Beds real comfortable.