AMERICAN DREAM #142View Fullscreen
Cabin is conveniently located between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg The beautiful mountain view and scenery make this a great couples retreat and home away from home! Enjoy a game of pool or a dip in your cabin's hot tub. This log cabin has 1 loft bedroom with queen bed, Jacuzzi and full bath. Fully equipped kitchen is included for your convenience. This cabin offers a police/firefighter discount of 10% (excludes holidays, peak periods, and other specials) Please mention at time of reservation. Rates based on 2 people. Each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Massage Table
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Needed escape – 9/4/2016
- Nice quite cabin. A lot to do in the area
- Great Gatlinburg – Robert B. 9/4/2016
- We had a great time. The best staff.
- Aw3some atay – Kevin M. 7/15/2016
- We had a great time the cabin is amazing
- American Dream Vacation – Robert T. 6/15/2016
- Wonderful location and property! The location and property came as advertised with excellent views and a well-maintained lodge. Everything you could have wanted or needed for a comfortable stay was in the home. The location was centered between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, so it was an easy drive to either location. Looking forward to a return trip!
- American Dream getaway – Kristopher W. 5/3/2016
- Beautiful cabin and awesome experience!
- fantastic views – Kathy H. 4/19/2016
- Loved this cabin,clean, just the right size for 2-4 people. Conventional location to Pigeon forge.
- Wonderful cabin with beautiful mountain views – Benjamin B. 4/10/2016
- We decided to come to Tennessee for our honeymoon. We had an amazing time hiking and exploring the caverns. The cabin was a perfect getaway in the evenings from the busy town but close enough to Pigeon Forge and Gatlynburg to be convenient. The directions were a little tough to follow with steep winding roads but overall it was a great location. We will definitely consider staying in the cabin again for future visits.
- Smoky Mountain Getaway – 4/3/2016
- Our Aunt Bug rental was very clean upon arrival. The cabin description was spot on. The rental office did a nice job providing directions to the cabin; you definitely would need AWD during winter months. Our only recommendation for a more comfortable stay would be a new mattress. The location is close to both cities, and a short distance to the Smoky Mountain Nation Park. In all, we were very pleased with the cabin and the rental services provided by Aunt Bugs.
- Happy,Happy,Happy!!!! – 3/31/2016
- The experience was great the cabin was great the view was wonderful. We did not want to leave. It was everything I had hoped it would be.
- Beautiful escape from reality! – 3/19/2016
- Very nice cabin! Very clean, great ammenities! A little scary getting up there but all paved roads and had my husband drive up and down the whole trip! Wouldn't change cabins tho - that's what u get with a mountain top view! Which was glorious!
- Wonderful – Barbara S. 1/16/2016
- The cabin was very nice clean and the best view ever. I would recommend the cabin to anyone.
- Nice little cabin – 1/2/2016
- Great stay but make sure you have 4 wheel drive in the cooler months to get to the cabin. We had a great time. Cabin is a little tight for more than 4 people. We had 5 and listed to accommodate 6 with an air mattress. I would recommend this cabin for 4 or less people.
- Can't wait to go back – Russell Y. 11/10/2015
- Great cabin with a great view. Well equiped and clean. It was rainy while we were there so we spent a lot of time inside and on the covered deck just relaxing and enjoying the peace and quite.
- Secluded nice location::) – Debbie A. 10/24/2015
- This was a nice location. Be sure to take the second Lehmans loop and not the first one! It needs to be marked better! This cabin was in a really nice place very secluded although close to another cabin. Did need updated carpet and some deep cleanIngupstairs. But we enjoyed our stay there very much.
- Thank you – Terry S. 10/18/2015
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the American Dream cabin. Although the road was a little rough getting there, the cabin, the view and the solitude made it worth the trip. We hope to return next year. (although we will definitely bring our 4-wheel drive vehicle next time).
- Wonderfull – 9/1/2015
- Words can not describe it
- Awesome stay in aunt bug cabin – 8/27/2015
- My wife and I had an absolutely wonderful time staying in a cabin that we rented from Aunt bugs we could not have asked for anything better
- A slice of heaven! – Jennifer G. 8/27/2015
- Thank you so much for an AWESOME vacation! Loved, loved the cabin! After reading some of the other reviews, we thought to ride to the cabin was going to be difficult, but it wasn't at all. Location was great, view was great, cabin was clean and well-maintained. We even got to see a momma bear and her 3 cubs while we were there. What an experience! I would definitely recommend this cabin!!!
- American Dream a Quiet Retreat – Marti E. 8/23/2015
- We enjoyed our stay. The cabin was nicely located between Gatlinburg and Pijeon Forge. The cabin was clean, had a nice view and was in a quiet location. Even though there were some cabins near, it still felt very secluded!
- Great Get-a-way Cabin with a great view – 8/1/2015
- The minute we walked through the door we knew we wouldn't want to leave! This cabin has everything you need for your home away from home. It is located close to all of the area's attractions while remaining quiet, peaceful and private with a great view! Enjoyed the hot tub in the evenings and coffee out on the deck in the mornings. The furnishings are comfortable and cozy and the cabin is adorably decorated. The staff at Aunt Bugs made check in easy and they were very helpful and friendly. Would love to stay here again if ever back in the area.
- cabin getaway – Shannon H. 7/6/2015
- Wonderful cabin...a little hard to find initially as road signage didn't line up with map given...would love to go back
- Honeymoon 2015 – 6/9/2015
- The cabin was cozy and comfortable. It was everything we hoped it would be and more. We would definitely stay there again. However the cleaning lady was rude. And the furnishings were outdated a bit. The hottub needed some work done on the controls. Otherwise it was fantastic!
- Weekend Getaway – 5/29/2015
- Beautiful View!
- AWESOME CABIN – Chad S. 4/19/2015
- Very friendly management staff. Cabin was way better than we expected. Very clean and up to date. Everything you needed was there.
- DREAM VACATION – 1/30/2015
- Best mountain vacation! Got TRANQUILITY view, clean cabin, nice decorated, all it needs for to move in and enjoy, felt home and more because of relaxing thinks we have and can do in the cabin and near by town, love it!
- Snug as a "Bug" – Jim S. 1/21/2015
- Good, some issues finding the place; too many roads named the same , only with a S or south. Leaking tub upstairs (reported) kept us from using the tub and septic smell during use of the hot tub (reported) also hindered the moment(s)
- ok – 11/17/2014
- It was fine. weather only bad factor
- Room with a View – 9/4/2014
- We enjoyed our stay. The location was great and private - away from the crowds in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The cabin was very clean and comfortable. It did get a little warm at night - the design wasn't the best for airflow in the loft. I was charged for insurance even though I did not select it through the online reservation process. And I found it offputting that I received a list of items that I would have to bring only two days before my trip. But these minor things did not dampen our enjoyment.
- ok – 7/24/2014
- All was good except pool table was way off balance.
- Dream Cabin! – Adam H. 5/25/2014
- This was my first exp with this company or even staying in the Tennessee mountains! This cabin far surpassed my expectations! The pictures do the cabin or view a true justice. I spent three great nights in this cabin with everything I could possibly ask for at arms reach! I plan on booking this cabin again and again! This was the perfect choice for a romantic get away!
- WONDERFUL – Sandra D. 5/14/2014
- WE LOVED THE CABIN SMALL AND COZY ....
THE VIEW WAS GREAT VERY QUITE AND PEACEFUL
LOVED THE STAY...
- Loved it! – Naiza G. 5/11/2014
- The cabin was beautiful, and very clean. We got lost a few times, but that is part of the adventure! Very peaceful, very quiet. Would recommend to a friend, and I will def. be back soon. Thank you!
- Great Mountain Retreat – Jean A. 5/9/2014
- American Dream is a beautiful cabin decorated so nicely located almost to the top of the world. We enjoyed it so much.
- Romantic Retreat – 2/21/2014
- The American Dream was the perfect location for a romantic getaway. The views were amazing, hot tub relaxing and tons of peace and quiet. The drive up the mountain was crazy but well worth the scare. I enjoyed making new memories with my Prince Charming and can't wait to go back.
- "It's Worth the Scare, We Promise!" – William B. 2/5/2014
- The only thing that was a problem for me was the drive up the mountain. I am from Houma, La and I am used to driving on flat land, so driving up this mountain was terrifying! I drive a 2010 Mitsubishi Galant and I was terrified of sliding backwards and rolling down the mountain into the unknown! Hahaha! The roads were wet when we first got there so that's what made it extra scary. After a few times up and down I got the hang of it, and having a cabin wayyyy up there made the view beautiful. My boyfriend and I cannot wait to go back with friends. Truly the best vacation yet and definitely worth the scare of driving. :)
- Exactly as described - amazing! – 1/29/2014
- We had an amazing time at this cabin last weekend. With the snow the drive getting there was interesting, but the solitude and view was worth it. Putting the bed and jacuzzi on the loft was a great idea, because waking up to that view was awesome. The hot tub was 100 degrees and felt great, even though it was 19 degrees outside. The fireplace was great for cozying up on the couch.
If you're looking for anything wrong with this cabin, sure the bed didn't have a luxurious mattress, and there were some dead ladybugs in the window sill, but everything else about it was absolutely amazing. Thanks so much, I wish I was still there!
- Cozy Cabin – 12/9/2013
- The only complaint was that we had some issues with our toilet but we called and they came right out to fix it that day. The view was beautiful. The kitchen has everything you could need. It was a cozy cabin feel.
- Wonderful – Christina E. 12/5/2013
- The cabin we stayed in had a absolutely wonderful view! Very clean, great floor-plan! Several activities to do inside the cabin, as well as being close to downtown. Great experience, we will be returning :)
- Great cabin with view – 11/30/2013
- The cabin was clean,well appointed an had a beautiful view. We will be back!!
- Birthday Getaway – Michael H. 11/25/2013
- The cabin was awesome. Loved the loft with the view and the hot tub was great. The cabin was nicely decorated. We plan to rent this cabin again!
I am the wife, Vickie, relating this, but my husband agrees 100%!
- wonderful – Karen E. 11/6/2013
- We had a wonderful time the only complaint is with the directions. What the check in person said did not match the written, so we had a little trouble but all is well, we found it.
- Mountain retreat – Elizabeth G. 10/26/2013
- Enjoyed our stay. The view was lovely. Cabin was well equipped for all comforts of home. Disappointed the fireplace was not working.
- mountion view – 10/15/2013
- we enjoyed it very much thanks THE VIEW WAS GREAT
- Much needed vacation!!!!!! – Vicki B. 10/3/2013
- Cabin was very nice and clean. The view was great a nice getaway. Will stay there again.
- the great stay at your cabin – 8/29/2013
- we loved it there me and my wife it was a great place to spend a honeymoon thanks for the great cabins you all provide
- American Dream 142 – Jeanette S. 7/22/2013
- Beautiful cabin, a little nervous driving up to it, but once we got the hang of it, we were ok, view was good
|Mersaydeze T. - 10/25/2016||5.0|
Our stay was absolutely amazing! The drive up there was sketchy but enjoys the attractions and the cozy cabin. We will definitely be back in the future! The cabin was close to everything which was good.
|Daniel W. - 10/01/2016||5.0|
Cabin was so cute and very well stocked with most everything needed. Felt like home.
|Glenn L. - 09/07/2016||5.0|
We had a great time. Loved the cabin. A lot to do in the area
|Danny B. - 07/22/2016||5.0|
We enjoyed our stay. Booking and check in process was easy.
|Robert T. - 06/14/2016||5.0|
Wonderful views, friendly staff and a very clean cabin helped us to celebrate my wife's birthdy!
|Angela R. - 06/01/2016||5.0|
The cabin was nice and the views were breathtaking. We would definitely come back.
|Asheley T. - 05/11/2016||5.0|
The location was spectacular! Great and homie feeling at our cabin!
|Kathy H. - 04/17/2016||5.0|
Very polite and helpful. Check in was fast and courteous. Cabin very nice and clean.
|Taryn R. - 04/08/2016||4.0|
The chalet we stayed in was wonderful. It was easily accessible, clean and well furbished. It fulfilled all of our vacation needs!
|Benjamin B. - 03/25/2016||5.0|
The American Dream cabin was great! Very clean with a comfortable feeling of home. It had a beautiful mountain view in a quiet, peaceful area. We would definitely consider staying there again.
|Marjorie W. - 03/02/2016||5.0|
The cabin was perfect! Love being basically secluded but near town at the same time!!
|Barbara S. - 01/16/2016||5.0|
The cabin was nice and service was friendly!! Loved it!
|John B. - 01/04/2016||5.0|
It was great, need someone in office when checking out!
|Dennis B. - 12/22/2015||5.0|
Please let renters know of the types of roads they will have to be driving on, to reach their cabin. Not everyone likes to drive on VERY steep, skinny roads. This would have been terrifying for older folks. And the weather was dry!!! The cabin was perfect though. Next time though, we will ask for a cabin just behind the trees, off the road. None of this 2 miles into the mountains stuff. Uh-uh !!!
|Laurie M. - 10/17/2015||5.0|
Cabin great , weather better. Beautiful view. Bed a little to hard
|Debbie A. - 10/09/2015||5.0|
You got me a cabin last minute! This is the second time Aunt Bugs has got me a cabin very last minute:) thank you!
|Cori M. - 09/14/2015||4.0|
Everything was wonderful. There was a slight issue with one of the toilets in the cabin. We submitted a fix it form and just used the other toilet during our stay.
|Shana H. - 07/31/2015||5.0|
Check in was easy and your staff was very friendly and helpful!!! The Cabin was just as described.
|Rick H. - 07/21/2015||5.0|
Cabin was perfect for what we wanted! Very clean and comfortable.
|Tammy J. - 07/11/2015||5.0|
Very well everyone was extremely nice and helpful.The cabin was clean and we'll furnished ! Couldn't ask for more! Ms.Donna was VERY awesome..