AMAZING VIEW #223View Fullscreen
The "Amazing View #223" cabin is a two bedroom, two bath log luxury vacation rental with a bonus Full Bed kids' room. It sits atop an amazing mountain ridge overlooking parts of Dollywood, facing a spectacular mountain view! During the Summer, watch the Dollywood fireworks from your back deck! Enjoy the views from your rockers on the deck or relax in your own private hot tub. There is a pool table for entertainment and an indoor Jacuzzi tub for your relaxation. Close to Dollywood and all the attractions, this beautiful cabin will comfortably sleep up to eight with a king bed, 2 queen beds and a sofa sleeper in the living area. Wi-Fi internet is also available for your convenience. Come stay in Amazing View and have an Amazing Vacation with family or friends! This amazing cabin has a secluded location above Dollywood. The incline drive warrants our recommendation to have a 4 wheel drive vehicle (SUV or Truck preferably) during the Winter Season. There is parking for only 2 vehicles. This cabin has a steep access road to get to the heights it demands for one of the top views in all of Pigeon Forge! If you are looking for the Best View in Pigeon Forge, this one is definitely at the TOP of the List! Come stay at Amazing View #223 for the Vacation of your Dreams with Aunt Bugs & Acorn Cabin Rentals! From June 11th and August 8th, witness nightly the beautiful Dollywood’s fireworks!
- Full Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Post Office
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby Medical Services
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Golf Course
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Dollywood
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Amazing View it was definitely an amazing view – Terry M. 9/17/2016
- We loved our vacation, as you say the view was amazing. Only thing you do need better signs or directions to the cabin. The cleaning ladies were wonderful when we called and asked them to come and clean the hot tub very polite and professional. The only thing that we can suggest is we think the owners if it's their job to come in at least come every couple months and do a thorough cleaning if that's their responsibility but you're cleaning people do a great job. But as always we will be a repeat customer and we highly recommend the cabin just be prepared for a ride of your life on the road. The Mackey's
- Great stay! – Reidal P. 6/29/2016
- We have a wonderful time, the people from Aunt Bugs were very helpful and friendly making our stay very easy, we will comeback again, great view of the mountains ,all clean and enjoyable.
- Family Fun – 6/15/2016
- Our family of 5 stayed at Amazing View for seven nights. We had plenty of room and really enjoyed the view of the mountains from our deck. It was nice to have a washer and dryer, dishwasher, and plenty of ice in the freezer. There were three nice size bedrooms on the lower deck but the beds were quite firm and the pillows were very thin. The upper floor had very nice living room furniture and a dvd player that we used to watch movies. There were a few minor things like lightbulbs being burned out but overall we had a very enjoyable stay. The drive up the hill was not as bad as we anticipated, but it is one way in parts so you need to read the road signs. We wished the hot tub would have been on the deck with the view instead of being at the entrance to the house. The hot tub needed some maintenance.
- Great vacation!! – Joanna M. 2/16/2016
- The cabin was great. Location was perfect for us since we wanted to be secluded. The drive was a bit nerve racking but worth it. My only complaint was I wanted to get in Jacuzzi but the water wouldn't stay hot long enough to fill it up. It was a bit disappointing.thank god for the hot tub. Other than that I couldn't ask for a better weekend getaway. Not to mention the view was amazing!!!
- Breathtaking view!! – Chris E. 7/6/2015
- Fantastic cabin had a blast. That being said I dont believe enough has been said about the drive from the bottom of the mountain to the cabin. These hairpin turns are very difficult --they are on a very steep grade and you cannot negotiate the turns without stopping and backing up even in a small suv. If you are driving something with a long wheel base or a manual transmission you better have nerves of steel as there are no guard rails. The cabin was incredible though and the view lived up to its name!
- Amazing Views – Anthony W. 9/3/2014
- Great! Our family had a wonderful time. It really does have an "Amazing View". Close to everything you can think of to do! Beds were
good, space was good, ammenities were plenty. Our only suggestions are it needed air fresheners, a better grill and 2 rockers for the bottom porch. Over all it was a great place and we would go back for sure. Get ready for the hair pin turns to Amazing View as well. That was an experience...
- Enjoyable Stay – Barbara L. 8/13/2014
- The best thing about the cabin was the fabulous view. It didn't disappoint. Love watching fire works from Dolly Wood every night. Didn't like road to cabin. Hard to make turns.
- Family vacation – Jennifer S. 8/2/2014
- We spent all day out and about doing things with the kids!! We truly love the Gatlinburg area. The cabin we stayed in was a little difficult to get to due to sharp switchbacks but we made the best of it. The hot tub was a little outdated and felt like it needed to be cleaned. Other than that the place, location, view, and gatlinburg were awesome!!! I want to return for a vacation sometime soon!
|Derek A. - 10/24/2016||4.0|
Amazing view from our cabin but did not like the fact that after the rain we had to park at the bottom of the mountain and walk up,road was too steep and tires would only spin.will use this rental company again but choose different cabin and location
|Cyril M. - 05/24/2016||5.0|
My husband and celebrated our Anniversary in Pigion Forge Tennessee! We truly enjoyed our cabin it had the most beautiful view! We took amazing pictures!