ALONE AT LAST II #517View Fullscreen
This two bedroom, one and a half bath chalet features all the amenities of home in the Great Smoky Mountains! The wood burning fireplace is great for those cold nights when you and your loved one just want to stay in and enjoy some much needed alone time together. When in season, enjoy a dip in the resort swimming pool. You will enjoy the fully equipped kitchen and jacuzzi this chalet offers. If you can't wait to be Alone at Last, this is the perfect chalet for you! Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Great Getaway – Mechille M. 10/30/2016
- The cabin and the location was simply beautiful. The view was awesome. We had a wonderful time staying in the cabin.
- Great time! – Terrie S. 8/29/2016
- Great location and close to everything we wanted to visit. Seen bear every day at least 3 times per day. Had to keep our garbage inside because the bear had taken the trash cans down over bank. Other than that, everything was great. My family had a great time.
- Great time – Elaine V. 8/27/2016
- It was great as always , had to leave on Thursday had a medical condition that sent me to my doc on Friday morning . We will be back
- Gatlinburg getaway – Cindy J. 4/1/2016
- Most relaxing trip will come back for a stay
- Great Stay – 3/8/2016
- Great cabin. Near to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Everything as expected.
- Great vaction spot – Timothy N. 7/31/2015
- This cabin was wonderful place for our family vacation. It was clean, the staff were excellent, and the pool was very nice too.
- worries unfounded – 7/11/2015
- After reading all the negative reviews on trip advisor, I was very worried about aunt bugs rentals. We were last minute and there weren't a lot of reasonably priced choices. I know the negative reviews have hurt them. However, from the moment we checked in, and arrived, we were pleasantly surprised. I could tell that they had been upgrades, such as a new deck, so I can see that previous problems are being addressed. We had NO problems with our rental, and I am happy took be able to post and Possibly help clear some of the negative. I fully plan to rent with aunt bugs again next year. I want them to do well, while also selfishly enjoying this little secret gem for myself! This cabin is, perfect for two couples or a small family, and is close to the community pool..driving distance though. Next year I plan to get a bigger cabin only because there will be more of us, but I will be checking with aunt bugs. Oh, and we saw a BEAR! It came right through the edge of the yard and went down and up the hill beside the cabin!
- Mountain Fun – Robert D. 6/22/2015
- The staff was very professional. The location was just what we wanted, the cabin was small but cozy. We would definitely stay there again.
- Alone at last – Chandra M. 5/1/2015
- We had a wonderful stay at "alone at last!"
Cabin was clean and functional.
Check in/out was easy.
Would definitely stay again!
- Wonderful Getaway! – Jean M. 8/17/2014
- The cabin was very nice. Some minor repairs needed, but for the location and price, it was wonderful. It was nice to have a Jacuzzi tub after a long day of walking.
- our wonderful vacation. – Jim M. 7/12/2014
- It was more than we expected. Perfect setting and very professional staff.Nothing negative to say about our stay.
- Excellent cabin – Rexanna F. 6/10/2014
- we enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone.
- Vacation – Kyra B. 5/26/2014
- Very nice cabin. The porch needs repaired or replaced. But other than that it was a great place to stay.
- very good – Kelvin H. 11/12/2013
- It was a very nice place to visit me an my wife really enjoyed our self plus we plain on takena trip back up here with the kids.peaceful relaxing place Iggive it a 2 thumbs up..
|Mechille M. - 10/15/2016||5.0|
Our stay was amazing. We definitely want to make another trip. The cabin was in a beautiful setting. It was peaceful and quiet.
|Amy B. - 02/22/2016||5.0|
Staff in the office was very friendly and helpful. Cabin was clean and appliances worked well. Great stay!
|Rachel C. - 11/27/2015||4.0|
We had a great time at the cabin ! Just a couple of things the kitchen sink faucet was very loose and ready to come off , the fridge door handle needs attention ! We did have a mouse that got into our bread ! We would come back and recommend y'all !
|Benjamin C. - 11/15/2015||4.0|
Our cabin was Alone At Last II. It had an amazing view! The bedrooms were large and the jacuzzi was inviting. We really enjoyed the location, just down from the strip, but nice and quiet when we returned.
|Sheryl R. - 10/07/2015||4.0|
We had a nice cabin and enjoyed our stay with Aunt Bug's cabins.
|Emma S. - 07/07/2015||5.0|
After seeing so many negative comments on travel advisor I was nervous. However my experience with our cabin rental was excellent. I have tried to find a way to leave positive comment on travel advisor to help dispel some if the older negative comments. Please tell me how and I will gladly do so.
|J. - 07/17/2014||5.0|
Don't change a thing :)