AFTERNOON DELIGHT #2332View Fullscreen
Location: Sky Harbor (In between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge) Afternoon Delight is a newer log cabin nestled deep in the woods! This cabin has beautiful decor, entertainment & amenities you are sure to enjoy for a wonderful mountain vacation. This 1 bedroom mountain rental is great for a romantic getaway, honeymoon, or just peace of mind! This cabin has a pool table & wet bar in the loft which will offer fun day or night! Outside you can relax in your hot tub or in your rockers. Book Afternoon Delight today and you will never want to leave! This log home is deep in the woods just 6 miles from Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge. This cabin has everything needed to create mountain memories for your visit! All wheel or Four-wheel drive is recommended in the Winter months for your stay. Reserve Afternoon Delight today. No smoking in this cabin.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Handicapped Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Private Hot Tub
- Gas Grill
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Romantic Hideway – 9/22/2016
- Recently my wife and I stayed in one of your cabins, Afternoon Delight for our one year anniversary. The cabin was easy to find, and was absolutely gorgeous. We enjoyed our time there, and look forward to a return trip in the future. Anyone looking for a quiet retreat with their loved one, this is the cabin for you!
- Awesome Stay – Carole G. 6/26/2016
- Very nice and quite, relaxing, comfortable
- Almost perfect anniversary! – Leslie C. 3/2/2016
- We had nice time in cabin. Had all amenities we needed. It was clean, well kept. Only thing that was lacking were that ceiling fans didn't work, the jacuzzi tub wouldn't hold water, and one night we couldn't get hot tub to heat but I think it was operator error. I think the cabin is in an awesome location away from main roads but would've liked a little more privacy from other cabins since the windows are uncovered. The outside could definitely use more lighting. Overall though it was a great experience.
- Billy and Donna 35th Anniversary – 1/6/2016
- It started snowing and we had trouble finding the cabin. There is an empty cabin very close with the same cabin number. However, a call back to the office helped us locate our cabin. I wish it had some type of blinds or something to close the windows at night. I felt uncomfortable with the large open windows at night. During the day, the view was beautiful.
The cabin was nice, clean and had new towels. It would also be nice if the fireplace at gas logs. It was snowing when we got to the cabin and I was afraid the power may go off. It was not that cold at the bottom of the mountain but the temperature dropped to 32 Degrees and it was cold. Overall it was a beautiful weekend for us and the cabin was very nice and pretty private.
- Arrive before dark if at all possible!!! – 10/30/2015
- Cute cabin deep in the woods. Scenic by day. Terrifying drive in the dark: no street lights,rural signage, no shoulders, steep hills, cliffs adjacent to pavement, deep drop-offs, and sharp turns into oblivion. Or, I am just timid.
- want to return – 10/8/2015
- We had very good experience
- Wonderful Retreat and amazing wildlife – Martha B. 9/8/2015
- My husband and I stayed here for our vacation. We needed a break from the city! It was so peaceful and the wildlife was amazing to see. Be on 'bear alert' as there was a Big Black bear sitting on the driveway, nibbling on a tree right outside the living room window. It was amazing and probably the highlight of my trip! Cabin was furnsihed well and I didn't feel like anything was missing! Very secluded and private, just what we were looking for. Check in was a breeze. Pigeon Forge attractions/restaurants/sight-seeing only minutes away. The location was perfect. We will be returning next year!
- Definitely delightful – Angelia H. 8/23/2015
- This is a beautiful location and had everything one could ask for to make a vacation one to remember.
- Truly a weekend delight !! – Edward B. 7/9/2015
- Although the weather was unpredictable, the holiday weekend we stayed in the area, we had a great time. Our cabin, "Afternoon Delight", was fabulous. The setting is private enough. Sheer curtains,on the windows, would add more privacy and not take away from it's charm. The area needs better street signage. Yes, as other reviews have posted, the bed needs upgrading. We would recommend this cabin, highly.
- Afternoon Delight – Barry L. 7/2/2015
- The cabin was in excellent condition and very comfortable. It had everything that we were looking for.
- Delightful "Afternoon Delight" – Ann Marie C. 6/15/2015
- A romantic beautiful setting for any couple. At the top of a road in the mountains, Sat in the hot tub at during a rain storm with fires flies surrounding us, truly a magical place. I would recommend surprising your partner in life with an amazing getaway, the cabin is breath taking and the towns surrounding will keep you entertained. We will definitely rent this cabin again.
- Beautiful – Lynette D. 5/16/2015
- This is our second trip. Both times different cabins
you can describe the feeling of the cabin as" God's endless beauty"
We will be back
- very good – Leonard B. 5/5/2015
- had a great stay at afternoon delight
very good cabin
- loved it will stay again – Jason F. 2/17/2015
- I loved the cabin the bed wasnt the best but it was a great stay
- Our Days spent in the Hills – Sam H. 1/6/2015
- We had a wonderful time during our seven day stay. The cabin was beautiful and well equipped with all the needed amenities. We enjoyed returning to some of our favorite places, Cades Cove, Laurel Falls and the Arts and craft loop. The Bar B Que at Benetts is AWESOME! See ya again soon. Sam and Sue
- vacation Retreat – Linda A. 11/17/2014
- My husband and I enjoyed our stay. The cabin was clean and tidy. The only complaint was the windows did not have any blinds or curtains for privacy, but overall, a nice place to stay.
- perfect vacation spot.. – 8/8/2014
- Everything was very nice..
- Vacation 2014 – Ricky C. 7/14/2014
- Although the cabin is a bit of a drive to get to, it was clean and just as pictured.
- 5 STRONG STARS – Lianne E. 5/30/2014
- Our cabin was beyond beautiful...everything we had wished for and more. Such a beautiful location with such privacy. Everything we needed was there from towels to kitchen necessities. Made a trip to the grocery store to cook & stay in the cabin rather then going out to eat. We will be back to stay in "Afternoon Delight" again. Highly recommending Aunt Bugs to everyone.
- Great place to relax – Paul T S. 5/9/2014
- Beautiful cabin with excellent feeling of being in the woods with mother nature. Decorate real cute with comfort beds and everything you can ask for.
- Relaxing – Lia B. 5/1/2014
- Our stay was very nice. The cabin was wonderful. Loved the peace and quiet. Would recommend staying here anytime.
- No Privacy – Jeff F. 3/24/2014
- Afternoon Delight was a beautiful little cabin, the only issue with our trip is there was no privacy. Every direction when looking out there was another cabin.
- Christmas Getaway – Tammi H. 1/9/2014
- My husband and I enjoyed the week of Christmas 2014 at Afternoon Delight. It was a cute cabin. The fireplace was so nice. We only had two minor problems. The hottub was not hot and we would have liked a little more privacy. Over all we had a delightful stay and will most likely return in the future.
- Very satisfied – 12/18/2013
- Cabin was clean and very private. Only complaint was there wasn't any firewood.
- Aftrnoon Delight – Thomas C. 10/14/2013
- An outstanding experience. A fabulous way to experience the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Afternoon Delight #2332 – Allen B. 10/6/2013
- I didn't want to leave the cabin! It was amazing!
- Great cabin, poor view – Dexter G. 9/28/2013
- Cabin was clean with lots of room, but there was no view of anything. Main reason for going to the Moutains was to see the stars in the night sky. So many trees could not see nothing.
- canuckians – 8/31/2013
- Totally enjoyed time at cabin. Great location. Remote enough for privacy but close enough to attractions.....
- Relaxing – 7/12/2013
- The drive is beautiful. The cabin was cozy. Our stay in your cabin was well worth.
- rainning nights in tenn – Dan M. 7/9/2013
- Perfect for two seeking privacy and serenity in the mountains. – 5/24/2013
- Cabin itself was nice and clean overall. However, sofa back cushions were torn, bedspread had burn spots and needs replacing. Disappointed that hot tub wasn't working properly and not repaired until 3 days later. Outside trash can did not have a lid nor contained in an animal resistant bin. We had critter visitors during our stay. The other trash can was full of stagnant water. Wished we could have used the fireplace on the chilly nights for added ambiance. Otherwise, cabin was in a beautiful location with mountain laurel in bloom as far as the eye could see. Was worth the 10 hour drive!
- Tenn. Vac. – Jeff & Linda F. 5/16/2013
- We had a great time! But, two suggestions for improvement.....There was no bear-proof trash container at our cabin and there was a lot of trash covered with leaves in the woods surrounding the cabin.
- Smokey Mountain Adventure – Colleen C. 4/16/2013
- We had a great time during our stay from March 27-31, 2013. It was a quick get-a-way and well worth it! We went exploring and saw the Tuckaleechee Caverns...which was so interesting and beautiful. We also went on a ZipLine adventure with the Foxfire company and it was awesome! Highly recommend it to everyone. The weather on Friday was cloudy with sprinkles so we did a wine tasting tour and then dinner at Bullfish which was excellent!!! The best part was coming back every night to our cozy cabin (Afternoon Delight) and enjoying a soak in the hot tub then enjoying some of our newly purchased wine by the fire...again we had a great time and can't wait until we come back again!!!
- spring break – Kerry H. 4/8/2013
- Fun time!!
- Afternoon Delight for sure! – Mateusz L. 3/17/2013
- We loved the cabin and thought it was very nice. We had complications with our hot tub, but it was fixed in a very short amount if time. We were very pleased with our stay and will probably use his rental service in the future.
- Cabin experience – Angie H. 3/13/2013
- Beautiful cabin. Would recommend Aunt Bug to all my friends and family. Also, we will be back. Thank you
|Greg D. - 10/04/2016||4.0|
Everything was really nice and clean. Perfect cabin! I will book again for sure.
|Jessica T. - 09/15/2016||5.0|
The cabin was adorable and we enjoy our time there. We hated to leave, and look forward to returning.
|Kimberly M. - 07/28/2016||4.0|
I was impressed with the cabin itself and the seclusion. It was, however, a little hard to get to the top of the mountain to the cabin. We had storms one night and the next morning we had bear prints all over the porch including on top of the hot tub. It was a little exciting and frightening all together. I mean I think we would have freaked out to find a bear with her/his paws on the glass door to the bedroom but then it would have been a once in lifetime event. Then as we were leaving that day, we saw a whole family of bears. So yes our stay was wonderful. I am sure we will be back, we would like to stay in all of the cabins and find our favorite. My brother and his wife stay every year for their anniversary and get 30% off, so that's an incentive. Thanks for all that you do.
|Harold M. - 06/30/2016||5.0|
Very clean really would have liked blinds on windows especially bedroom.
|Carole G. - 06/20/2016||5.0|
Very quite and relaxing, beautiful surroundings, cabin was great and very clean
|Rick H. - 06/06/2016||5.0|
Cabin was just what we hoped for. Very cozy and remote location.
|Dave K. - 04/28/2016||5.0|
I can't imagine how things could have been improved. From the gentle email pre-arrival flow of appropriate information, to the cabin itself, this was a perfect vacation. The cabin itself, and its setting, were all we could have wished for. Everything was "working", and the place was clean as a whistle. Finally, your support, including the simplicity of check-in and check-out were a real joy. Thank you. I would absolutely recommend your company, and this cabin, to anyway whose heart longs for a quiet retreat in spectacular scenery.
|Jay M. - 10/04/2015||4.0|
Cabin was clean - staff was very friendly! Loved afternoon delight
|Maureen G. - 08/08/2015||4.0|
very nice cabin, we enjoyed our stay and the location.
|Barry L. - 07/01/2015||5.0|
The staff was very helpful and really tried to make our stay a good one. Check in went very well even though we were late getting there.
|Ann Marie C. - 05/31/2015||4.0|
Loved it but desperately needs a new bed, our backs were killing us. Afternoon Delight was amazingly beautiful and we fell in love with it and would definitely stay again if a new mattress was added
|Wayne E. - 05/07/2015||5.0|
Cabin was amazing , well equipped and very comfortable, private setting. The bed is awful , both our backs killed us , even bought a mattress topper but didn't help.
|Billy W. - 04/13/2015||5.0|
Our stay was very pleasant and relaxing. Looking on line at the cabins was very easy. Talking on the phone, answering questions and concerns was also very easy. Very good directions to cabin. Cabin was very clean and well equiped. This was our first time staying in a cabin and yes we would definetly stay again. Thanks for the professional and ecellent service.
|Brian R. - 04/10/2015||5.0|
Making reservations was easy. Checking in was easy. The Staff was friendly on phone and in person. The cabin had plenty of cooking utensils, soap, toilet tissue, paper towels, bath towels. The cabin was what was expected however a little bit of more thorough cleaning needs to be done. Dead roaches fell out of flowered basket when we moved it. The fold out bed contained a heap of food crumbs and dirt debris when we moved the top mattress and hadn't been vacuumed in some time. When preparing to check out, the metal bed frame to the fold out couch couldn't be folded back in due to it just being generally worn out and broke with time. The central air intake vent in the living room was caked with visible dust. The dishwasher itself falls out of the counter area and is difficult to load due to it not being bolted/screwed to the counter. The water lines in the home are filled with air and the whole house "screams" for the entire duration when taking a shower. All of the silk greenery and flowers in the home are caked with dust and they need to be replaced. The hot tub cover is missing it's handles and is difficult to fold over. Also the cover is partially melted interiorly and needs to be replaced. These are just minor observations of repairs and cleaning that could be done for the particular cabin that we stayed in. Overall our stay was great and in the future we will use Aunt Bug's cabins. I don't type these complaints to be a complainer, rather just suggestions for a more pleasant stay so that your customers return. Thank you!
|Sam H. - 01/04/2015||5.0|
Beautiful cabin with all the amenities! We had an awesome stay!
|Megan K. - 10/16/2014||5.0|
Excellent. Will be coming back again.
|Angela C. - 09/30/2014||5.0|
|Michael G. - 09/25/2014||5.0|
Courteous customer service n prompt response by maintenance when needed
|L. - 07/12/2014||5.0|
Everything was beyond spectacular ....had a very beautiful cabin with everything we needed and then some.
|T. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
IT WAS GREAT. WE HAD A WONDERFUL STAY AND WE WANT TO DO IT AGAIN.