SPLASH MANSION 500View Fullscreen
Location: Gatlinburg, TN (4 miles from Downtown & 6 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park) Looking for the NEWEST, MOST INCREDIBLE vacation rental in the Smokies?! Splash Mansion is one of the elite vacation homes in the Smokies & The It has a Million Dollar$ Mountain VIEW that is unsurpassed!!! Looking for a vacation cabin rental in the Smokies for a relaxing family vacation, corporate retreat, or the ultimate vacation amongst friends? Stop flipping webpages because Splash Mansion is the RICHest choice for your Gatlinburg Vacation Accommodations! Not only does this professionally-decorated log cabin rental have jaw-dropping views, but it has privacy with a security system. Your family & friends will have Mt. Leconte as a view every day you live in luxury at Splash Mansion. This EXCLUSIVE log cabin rental has its own heated, indoor pool with super-sized outdoor hot tub! Did you know the downstairs included a Kids' Rock Climbing Wall, Bunk Bed, & Big Screen TV? The kids will have memories of a lifetime after staying at the Splash Mansion Lodge here in Gatlinburg, Tennessee! This Premium Luxury Log Cabin has a State of the Art Surveillance & Security System for your safety! You can enjoy Free WiFi Internet Access anytime at Splash Mansion. This three level Mountain Mansion has 5 King Bedrooms with King Aspen Log Framed, Pillow-top Beds, TVs, & lots of space! Your group will love the custom-built log slated pool table in the gameroom. Every level has an amazing view of the Smoky Mountains! Sit outside with your coffee or beverage morning, noon, or night & enjoy the most magnificent views in All of Gatlinburg! There is nothing more relaxing than coming to The Smokies and staying in a mansion, Splash Mansion, that is. This 5 bedroom, 6.5 bath property offers everything from its very own rock climbing wall, home theater, and breathtaking views of gorgeous Mt. LeConte, as well as it's very own indoor swimming pool! Splash Mansion is the perfect place for a top-notch family reunion, holiday celebration, or any other special event. Splash Mansion leaves absolutely nothing to be desired during your thrilling, but relaxing Smoky Mountain getaway! See why everyone is raving about Gatlinburg's Splash Mansion. This is the Crown Jewel: New construction, Breath-taking Mountain Views, Privacy, & Professionally maintained Indoor Swimming Pool. This is the most exclusive private pool cabin in our locale! Book today for the Ultimate Vacation or Celebration! Reserve this luxury log cabin lodge today for your Amazing Vacation & Bring your camera for the Family Vacation of a Lifetime! Get a sneak peak at the talk of the town! Gatlinburg's "Splash Mansion" can be viewed here: Reserve today while availability exists! Rate is based on 10 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed here. We look forward to your stay at Splash Mansion! Must be 25 years old to rent.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Resort Pool Access
- Mountain View
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Great Place to stay! – Lamoin G. 10/17/2013
- We would have like to have more information about ordering in / delivery options.
- Great Family Vacation – Danny S. 8/8/2013
- All the family had a great time at the mansion & in the area. Thanks a lot!!
- Family Vacation – 6/23/2013
- Had a great time. There was so much room that the kids keeped busy in the pool and the grown-ups had thier own space to relax. Would like to come back next year.
- Great time in the mountains! – Janice A. 12/3/2013
- We enjoyed our stay very much. Not knowing exactly where the house was four miles from town was a little far, considering the hill we had to go up, and the snow and ice on the roads. The view was beautiful, the house was clean, the the kids had a ball in the pool. We would go back, in the summer or early fall instead of winter. Over all a great vacation.
- Cold Pool – Curtis H. 5/15/2013
- The house was beautiful with a perfect view. Everything was cozy and clean. Our only complaint was the pool was very cold. It is advertised as a "heated pool" and is of course the big draw of this particular house. We called several times to try to have the temperature increased and were giving a line about it being regulations that they couldn't increase it above 82 degrees. We don't believe this could possibly be true as the pool sat next to the hot tub which could be set up to 106 degrees. We were very dissapointed in the lack of response over our issue and we were not able to enjoy the pool which is the main reason we chose this house.
- Hot in the Smokies in February – 2/28/2014
- Overall very good, but the air conditioning did not cool the cabin adequately.
- family vacation – 4/22/2013
- Did not like the fact that the main office did not return emails and that the office hours are very limited. The property and the cabin was very nice and would recomend it to others. We took our whole family and had a great time.
- Family Time at Splash Mansion 10/3 -10/6 – Rick L. 10/8/2013
- Great place to getaway with family
Great Weather 80's
About a week or so too early for Fall colors
Only negative was pool not cleaned as well as it could have been
There was a night crawler and little dirt in bottom of pool but really not a big deal
- Great view – Beth S. 8/26/2013
- We love everything about the cabin, will book again with Aunt Bug's. grandchildren had a last. Enough room so everyone could have their on space when wanted
- Vacation Get Away! – 6/20/2013
- One of the high points of our vacation was the view from our deck! It was gorgeous! But to get the view it was not in a very convenient location.We decided the view out weighted the drive.The road up needed some repair. Wouldn't have wanted to try it in the winter.The cabin was beautiful as were the furnishings. It needed a deep cleaning but were comfortable staying there.The railing by the hot tub was loose but they had a work order in to repair it.(we were told.)If you are a coffee drinking
bunch, I would check with management because there were 4 mugs for a cabin holding 15 people. All in all, we had a wonderful family vacation with many great memories. God is Good.