RIVER ROMANCE 141View Fullscreen
Location: Little Pigeon River, Pigeon Forge, TN (Less than 1 mile or short walk to the Parkway River Romance" #141 is an amazing Tennessee log home that will allow you to create the memories of a lifetime! This Pigeon Forge cabin is perfect for a couple celebrating a special event like an Anniversary, Birthday, or Honeymoon. It's also an excellent choice for those that just want to getaway! You are just a short drive away from Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, or the Outlet Shops! This inviting two level, one bedroom, one full bath and one half bath luxury cabin is full of all the amenities you could want and more! The charming king bedroom with jacuzzi is great for a romantic night. Sit in the hot tub and let the sounds of the Little Pigeon River wash all your worries away, or take a relaxing stroll to the Parkway, which is just a short walk away. If you are in a playful mood, you will enjoy a game of air hockey. If you are looking for some River Romance, this is the perfect cabin for you! Price is based on 2 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Air Hockey
- Arcade Game
- property location – Amanda J. 4/18/2014
- Overall we were satisfied with our stay. I was not happy with the location of the cabin. When we have stayed in cabins before they were normally in the woods and this was not but we made the best of it.
- Great stay – Glenda E. 6/13/2014
- My sister and I had never had a vacation together, just her and I. She wanted to be by a creek and I wanted a cabin and neither her or I wanted to at the top of a mountain.Just a bit of a chicken we are. Your location was perfect.We loved the cabin and had a wonderful stay. The only thing that I would recommend is you could use a coffee table in the living room. Thank you again for a wonderful vacation. Glenda and Sharon
- Great location for shopping! – 7/10/2013
- We chose River Romance for it's close proximity to shopping, dining and entertainment. Even though it was very close to everything it was a quiet location, and we enjoyed sitting on the porch and listening to the sound of the river. The cabin is nicely furnished and very comfortable for us as a couple. We will most likely choose this cabin again in the future!
- nice rental – Jim J. 10/26/2013
- It would be nice to have internet access
- Nice Cabin – Johnny P. 10/30/2013
- Stayed 4 days and enjoyed it. The steps going upstairs caught my wife's heel when she was coming downstairs, otherwise no problems at all. Friendly courteous people at Aunt Bug's.
- Enjoyed – Jack C. 5/21/2013
- Overall we enjoyed staying here, the only issue was the ice maker Did Not work and the refrigerator, even on 9 was not really cold.
- WE FELL IN LOVE WITH AUNT BUGS CABIN!! – Earl H. 2/4/2014
- The Cabin was very nice. The only problem was the pull-out chair/bed was torn to the bottom, the hot tub was not working and the water was
Frozen when we arrived. The staff was very nice about getting these problems taken care of.
Other than those issues everything was great. We will be visiting again soon.
- Very Relaxing and peaceful – 10/22/2013
- rental in very convenient location, easy access to downtown pigeon forge, kingsize bed extremely firm, lots of black walnuts falling on the metal roof all day and during the night.
- Valentines weekend – Paul P. 2/20/2014
- Everything was great except when we checked the smoke detectors the batteries were disconnected on both units on the 1st and 2nd floors. The management team provided replacements but we had to go to the office to pick them up.
- Great Weekend!!! – Kirksey K. 9/10/2013
- My wife and I loved the location of the cabin. It was very easy to get to and in the middle of everything. The cabin is fantastic, with great river views. Everything was perfect except the mattress. My wife and I had the back ache all weekend. But it didn't spoil the great time we had in a great cabin.
- Better than the photos – 8/25/2013
- Overall wonderful experience- helpful staff, very nice cabin- prettier than the photos I saw when reserving. Great location- private, yet right in the middle of everything.
A few minor things: Our water was cut off on first morning we stayed, so I didn't get a shower, but called mgmt and it was back on when we came in that evening. Also, the porch was very dusty, dirty which made it not as pleasant as it could have been since it was such a nice porch. There was a astic bag full of the last person'a dirty towels on the upstairs tub that housekeeping had forgotten to take. Would still request this cabin again in the future.
- great cabin – Robert C. 6/27/2014
- everything was good a good location and we had a great time and yes we would rent it again
- excellent vacation rental – Sue B. 3/13/2013
- the entire cabin was clean and well maintained. everything was in working order and we had a wonderful time. we hope to stay here again very soon.
- honeymoon – Tina G. 5/5/2013
- only thing the place was really dusty. Other than that the stay was great
- great cabin! – Travis S. 7/17/2013
- everything was great, only thing i could comment on would be is there were several light bulbs missing around the cabin inside and out ,and the cieling fan downstairs had a burned up motor,also the upstairs fan was off balance, the staff was great, the cabin was spotless, and i would definately stay there again!!!