POOLIN AROUND #625View Fullscreen
Location: Cosby/Cobbly Knob (just East of Gatlinburg) "POOLIN AROUND" #625 is one of the Newest Log homes in the Smoky Mountains. Sure, you can hike or sight-see in Greenbriar, Gatlinburg, or the National just stay at your fun-filled resort cabin that has everything your family could possibly imagine! This luxury location has ramp entry easy for handicapped or elderly folks to enter the vacation home. As you step inside, you'll find luxury leather furnishings, beautiful fireplace, & premium TV to watch your favorite movies or sporting events. Wander to the right and you'll enter the impressive movie theater. This room has 60" projection TV with state-of-the-art Sony audio home theater system. Watch the best movies Hollywood has to offer and make sure to heat up the popcorn for a dramatic day or evening at the movies! If you are feeling more active or just like to watch the kids have the time of their lives, you can utilize the amazing indoor the climate-controlled, heated indoor swimming pool on location! Splash your days away here to complement the perfect Smoky Mountain vacation! Still, entertain yourself further by going to the top level loft where you can shoot a fun game of pool or compete in foosball! There is a premium flat screen TV to watch the big game while your buddies or kids have a blast in the rec room built for fun! The large dining area has two dining tables that were set up to enjoy wonderful home-cooked meals while sharing the conversation of the people you love or care about most each day of your vacation. The full kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans, plateware, and cutlery so you can cook the perfect meal in the oven or outside on the grill! Take advantage of your vacation home's large kitchen to share wonderful meals, save money from dining out all the time, and celebrating the holidays or special occasions with family and friends. There are two expansive King bedrooms on the main level with their own bathrooms. Upstairs you'll find four more bedrooms with King beds, futons, and premium TV. One of these bedrooms has three bunkbeds that single adults or children will enjoy for their nightly accommodations. This POOLIN' AROUND cabin easily sleeps 25 people. This amazing log cabin lodge in the Smokies has an unbelievable amenity package to make sure your family or group of friends has the vacation of a lifetime. Reserve this cabin now while availability exists for its first year 2012! You will leave with fantastic photos, lots of happy smiles, and the memories of a lifetime. This Cosby Cabin is less than 1 mile to the National park entrance! Cabin is located in Cosby, TN in the Maranatha Resort in the Smokies. Stay in Cosby without the commercialism or congestion of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Avoid the traffic, but enjoy the mountains! You're a very short drive to the Park from here! Hike Greenbriar near this cabin, as well! You can be in Gatlinburg in twenty minutes or so, if you decide to grab a bite to eat or visit the Aquarium of the Smokies. This log cabin lodge is very impressive and a destination in itself. Poolin' Around is the ultimate vacation cabin rental home in the Smoky Mountains.This cabin is priced for 16. Each additional guest is $12.50 individually (kids 11 or under stay free) with max guest registration limit of 25 persons. No smoking or pets allowed here. Must be 25 years old to rent. 3 night minimum. For shorter stays, please contact the office at
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Handicapped Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Theater Room
- Pool Table
- Five star family fun – Justin A. 7/22/2014
- The cabin was everything we wanted and more. The pool was wonderful and worked out nicely for us since we had a few rainy days and the kids were still able to swim and be active. The movie room was great as well. If you looking for a big cabin for lots of families then I highly recommend this cabin.
- – Tonya Mcmillan 7/10/2014
- The cabin was nice. Could have had more seating for the outside and at pool area but other than that it was nice.
- Great Time – Tonya M. 5/20/2014
- We had a wonderful time with friends it was big enough for everyone.
- A Lovely Stay in the Smokies – Rachel B. 4/29/2014
- We had a great stay at Poolin Around - it was perfect for our party of 10 adults and five children and the lovely heated indoor pool and fab cinema room meant that the kids were kept entertained inside even if the weather wasn't good outside. The hot tub was very nice too! We did have a few problems with ants and cockroaches, but assumed this is to be expected in a cabin in the forest. The location was great, only a very short drive into the National Park and 20 minutes away from Gatlinburg. There was a supply of kitchen utensils and pans, although a few more of these would have been helpful when trying to cook for a large number of people. There was only one fridge and one dishwasher, which, again was a little tricky with so many of us staying. The space for trash was also small, however Aunt Bug's did offer to come collect it when we filled it up. We had a very small maintenance issue on our first night there and Aunt Bug's sent someone out that same evening. The staff at Aunt Bug's were all very friendly and helpful.
So, overall, a fantastic stay in a wonderful cabin in a very beautiful part of the world.
- Poolin Around 625 – 4/17/2014
- The cabin was very nice we loved the pool and hot tub!!! The cabin could use some deep cleaning the comforters was dirty and worn out. I washed the comforter on our bed and whatever was on it was so dried to the comforter that it wouldn't come off in the washer. More seating in the living room and on the porch would be nice. We had 21 people with us and all of us couldn't sit in the living room and visit.
- Christmas family vacation – Bertha B. 1/15/2014
- Very nice just disappointed pool did not heat up very well! kids were looking forward to it.
- Fall vacation – 10/26/2013
- We had a wonderful time
- Very nice stay – Darlene P. 9/17/2013
- There was something in the cabin for everyone. People of all ages can enjoy this.
- Great Family Getaway – Melissa W. 8/6/2013
- One of the best family vacations we have had. This made our 3 visit to TN. Normally we staid right in Gatlinburg but this year was the best. Never again would we stay in town. The kids would like this to be their yearly vacation. This was the first year we did not here from the kids "I'm bored. They really enjoyed the pool, pool table, fuse ball table and the theater. We will return.
- The Cabin is Incredible !! – Nancy B. 6/25/2013
- The cabin was great ! It was roomy and the amenities were awesome especially the hot tub, theater and pool. The rental company lacked a little to be desired. I had a question and called in twice prior to the stay and felt the agents both were rude. I understand the question was area related and not cabin related but it was a medical question and important to us. On the flip side we called in with questions regarding theater equipment. The user's binder was missing and we needed additional instruction. That agent was great !! Thumbs up to the cabin!! OK rental company !
- Bear in he back yard, Ram at the neighbors! – 6/23/2013
- Poolin around was a great cabin! Pictures described it great. It was a little further away from Gatlinburg than I thought, but we loved the cabin. Overall it was clean to sight with minor repairs needed. Linens were good. Needs some deep cleaning & a larger trash area. Did see an unexpected bear in the back yard, a ram & pony were friends in the neighbors yard :) we will rent from Aunt Bugs again!
- Awesome Trip! – Erik H. 5/30/2013
- I stayed with about 20 friends at Aunt Bug's Poolin' Around #625 cabin, and we had such a blast over that weekend. You aren't too far from anything downtown Gatlinburg, but at the same time, you're secluded enough to where you can have a good time and not worry about disrupting everyone around you. What a great cabin rental!
- Coming Back!!! – Tomika L. 5/7/2013
- We loved the Poolin Around Cabin, the kids had a blast and we even got to see a bear. Assuming that it had been unused in a while we saw a few bugs, but we were also in the woods, so some bugs are to be expected. We have already made plans to bring the kids back for the summer!!!!
- Quiet retreat great place to relax – Linda S. 4/10/2013
- One thing we were disappointed with was that there were no blankets on
the beds just sheets and bedspread. Another was the kitchen table was so
high that it came up to the shoulders on many of us and was hard to eat off it. Other than that it was great, quiet and the kids had a great time in the pool. It was much quieter than other cabins we have rented in the past.