GONE SWIMMIN' 260View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN (Less than 1 mile to the Parkway off of Light #8) near Dollywood. This vacation log cabin is a very unique find: close enough to town to walk to the Parkway, Dixie Stampede, The Car Shows, or the Little Pigeon River. Did we mention it had its own indoor swimming pool, that is heated and professionally maintained? You'll love this beautiful log home which features ramp access (great for handicapped or elderly), two King bedrooms, large gameroom, and custom full kitchen. This Pigeon Forge cabin has enough entertainment for everyone: Flat screen TV, Wifi internet access, pool table, air hockey, foosball, and indoor swimming pool! It's packed with fun & you won't want to leave! Book any special event, holiday, or family vacation here at Gone Swimmin' for the vacation of a lifetime. This two bedroom log cabin, near Dollywood, has it all. With so many amenities to keep you busy, you won't want to leave! Features include private indoor pool, hot tub on the wrap-around porch, game room with pool table, air hockey, poker table and foosball, internet access, 3 TVs, With 1 king bed, 1 queen, 2 full baths, and a bonus set of bunk beds in the game room, there is plenty of space for everyone. Enjoy the double-sided fireplace from the living room while relaxing and watching TV, or sitting on your rockers on the outside wraparound porch! Your gas grill outdoors or full kitchen will enable you to cook any meal for your kids or friends. This Private Pool cabin is usually a 3 night minimum. For shorter stays, please contact the office at. This cabin is located behind Dixie Stampede and is within walking distance of the Little Pigeon River. Price is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. This cabin does not allow smoking or pets. Security system is supplied for your protection.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Gas Grill
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- Pool Table
- – Lopez Young 7/8/2014
- Aunt bug's did a wonderful job
- Gone swimming review – Jessica S. 6/1/2014
- We had a wonderful time visiting Tennessee! The cabin was cozy and we were very satisfied staying there.
- Young's first family vacation – Lopez Y. 5/26/2014
- We enjoyed ourselves at Gone Swimming, our daughter Layla really loves going swimming everyday and playing outside. Even though we didn't get to barbeque because of the grill not up to par, we still had a good time, looking forward to going back again.
- Great location and very clean – 10/21/2013
- We loved Gone Swimming cabin. Great location and very clean! Would definitely stay there again.
- Great! – Nancy E. 10/18/2013
- Our granddaughters loved the Foosball, pool and air hockey. Also, the swimming pool and hot tub was great! The cabin is set back in the woods, but very close to the Parkway, so no long drives to everything. Highly recommend!
- Great for families! – 10/12/2013
- This is a wonderful cabin. We loved the indoor pool! The only difficulty we had was we were without internet for 24 hours. Otherwise, we loved our stay at "Gone Swimmin"!
- great – Eddie Z. 9/20/2013
- The cabin was nice and homey.
- Good place to Stay – 8/3/2013
- The cabin was fine and close to attractions and had a good layout. The only improvement that could be made would be to the pool deck finish.
- Our Cabin – Randall N. 6/13/2013
- We rented GONE SWIMMIN 260, brought 5 of our grandchildren with us. From the time we arrived till we left everything was awesome. After a day of exploring Pigeon Forge, it was nice to let the children relax and swim till late in the swimming pool. We all enjoyed the game tables. My husband and I drank coffee on the porch every morning, before the children woke up. I would recommend this cabin because it was really awesome. The beds slept so good.
- Great vacation! – Nikki F. 6/11/2013
- Our two boys LOVED the pool!
- Cabin 260 – Holly B. 6/7/2013
- Have been vacationing in the smokies for 20 plus years , but this was our first cabin rental Experience . We loved the cabin and the management crew was top notched! Made our stay very relaxing and easie to love! Had problems with the sink draining on our first day and "boom" the maintenance man had it fixed within hours . Run out of propane for the grill and "boom" replaced it on call . Just ANYRHING we needed they made it happen!! THANKYOU Auntbugs for your consideration towards your vacationers! Two thumbs up!
- Very Happy – Dawn K. 5/7/2013
- We really enjoyed our stay. When we came back for the day the kids had swimming and the game room to entertain them.
- Rated a 5 in all – Darrell A. 5/6/2013
- The coffee pot was the only thing i see dirty,
had to clean before useing. Had plenty of towel. Just had to wash evernight.
other than that it was a great place would do it again
thanks to all
- Our Long Weekend – 4/5/2013
- No complaints at all!
- Spring Break – Thomas R. 3/26/2013
- Great eperience, second year in the same cabin. It-town location great for kids. Aunt Bug's always does a great job. Amenities were good except there were too few glasses, plates aand silverware.