BEARWAY TO HEAVEN #1318View Fullscreen
Do you want to take a unique mountain vacation where you can rock Gatlinburg & relax like a rock star? Bearway to Heaven has it all!!! This vacation rental has a state-of-the art Security System with cameras, computer with wifi-internet, full entertainment floor with various games, full kitchen, and laundry facilities. Your kids (or friends) will never get bored at Bearway to Heaven. Rain or shine, this mountain rental has an incredible assortment of games & electronical amusement to enjoy during your vacation. You can play pinball or pool in your gameroom, while playing over 100+ video games on your advanced arcade machine! If you want to listen to music or play online, you can do that too! Bearway to Heaven has a business center with computer internet! Still Bearway to Heaven has everything needed to enjoy yourself indoors or outdoors! You can cook on your outdoor grill, relax in your premium hot tub, or sip on your favorite beverage out on the deck next to the 9 foot tall Bear that welcomes you to the Smoky Mountains! Bring your camera, this Chalet is something different & special! Each room has its own theme, while complimenting the artistic and musical interests of its owner. Encased rock guitars, gothic antique chairs, and even an Elvis room create a wonderful, fun ambience for your vacation. Reserve "Bearway to Heaven" for a combination of fine mountain living and rock n' roll fun! Summary: This Chalet Village Chalet has beautiful mountain views, hot tub,pool table, pinball machine, standup arcade and WIFI with a computer for access. This chalet is priced for 4. Each additional person is just $12.50 nightly. Register pets at time of reservation for just $50 per pet.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo System
- Pool Table
- Arcade Game
- Basketball & Darts
- Pinball Game
- Heavenly – James T. 5/11/2014
- The Bearway To Heaven cabin was awesome. My kids had a blast. Beautiful view. Nice an quiet. Just what we needed. Will for sure stay with Aunt Bugs again. Amazing time indeed.
- Bearway to heaven – Jamie S. 7/11/2014
- Besides the fact the keyless entry wouldn't work. Everything was wonderful, tgsnks again!!!
- Beary good! – 8/26/2013
- A good idea to leave extra toilet paper in each bathroom!
- Great Place – Colette B. 9/24/2013
- Bearway ti heaven was a great place. Wonderful employees.!
- Bearway to Heaven – Eric K. 10/10/2013
- The only real problem we experienced was that my wife had to kill a brown recluse spider that appeared Sunday morning from behind the refridgerator. Also the large pin ball machine did not work, though the coin operated one did.
- Bearway to Heaven – Greg P. 8/19/2013
- Cabin was overall good. Housekeeping was not the best though.
- tenn vacation – John F. 5/6/2014
- everything was as promised cabin was beautiful
comments: drive up the mountain was kind of scary
Cabin could have been dusted better
wi-fi was not working and I have to connect the cables myself
- a rockin' cabin – Lisa S. 9/24/2013
- Right when we walked in and saw the framed picture of Ozzy I knew this was the place for us. Someplace different than all the bear, moose and fish plastered cabins. This place has true character! It felt very comfortable and relaxing while still having a "fun" side. This trip was just my husband and I, but next time I think we will come with some friends. It's a great place for just hanging out and having a good time.
- Our stay in Gatlinburg – 7/3/2014
- We had a wonderful stay. We visited Dollywood while we were there but most the time we just enjoyed staying in. The kids loved the game room! We also saw a bear cub! Would love to stay again.
- Wonderful Experience – Hazel R. 12/10/2013
- In celebrating my milestone birthday, the decision to head to the Smokey Mtns was a good one. My family and I had a wonderful time and with the many amenities within the cabin, we were never bored. Good food, good music, good conversation and a good time all around was had by all.
We will come back again, the next time we would like to experience more of the traditional Log Cabin instead of the house we had, but still, we had a great time.
- Smith's visit 8-11 Oct. 2013 – Jeff S. 10/13/2013
- The rental is a very good place for a family. There is plenty of entertainment with the pool table, 2 pinball machines, dartboard, arcade game, jukebox, and the hot tub. The only thing I saw that could have been corrected was the upstairs gameroom smelled of stale beer, nothing a couple of air freshners couldn't take care of. Other than that, everything was nice and it is a very spacious place.
- Great Placed, Loved the layout of the house. – Ray G. 6/3/2014
- Fantastic, I even saw a big black bear outside the door of the house. It was amazing!
- bearway to heaven – Dawn S. 4/14/2013
- the stay was great didnt want to leave beautiful view just loved it. the only thing that wasn't the best was the cable channels had to buy movies would of loved to watch the tv more in the evenings besides that it was great .
- Absolute Heaven!!!! – Venieca W. 8/15/2013
- Bearway to Heaven had the perfect name. The place was beautiful. Felt like I had died and gone to Heaven!! It had lots of stuff to do, like the pool table, family games, and just sitting out enjoying the decks, were awesome. We saw a mama bear and her 3 cubs, she was sitting and watching them climb a tree. I took pictures and moved was a little hard to find, because it had been raining and the tree limbs were hanging over the road sign. But one we found it, WOW!!! My sister is a huge Elvis fan, so needless to say, they slept in the Elvis room. The way the house was laid out, we had our own privacy, but still had family time together. We have looked at other rental companies, but Aunt Bugs has a wonderful staff that is always very helpful and extremely nice. We have stayed in 4 of their rentals so far, and have not had a bad experience yet. We are going back in October and we will stay with Aunt Bugs again.
- A very nice retreat – Will H. 4/16/2014
- We had a great time. Unfortunately, we arrived just as the bears were making their exit from the hibernating season. My family saw a total of 6 bears, unnerving. My only compliant was that the bedding was dirty with hair in several and apparently ants in one also.